World Tour Soccer 2002 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
7.5

1. PaulF.
    Jan 16, 2003
    If you, like me, find the FIFA series to be too arcady, and are waiting desperatly for Konami to finally give us a full-featured ISS in the States then this game is a decent appetizer. likes some of the polish, and alot of the extra features, but the gameplay itself is much closer to real football than EA.
  2. Mr.B.
    Jul 5, 2002
    This game is so addicting. The great thing is you never get so good that you can easily beat the computer. Master difficulty is always a challenge, and i still only win about 60% of the time on it. The graphics are great, and the huge amount of teams and players from througout the century is incredible. I definitely recommend this game.
  3. EricS.
    Jun 10, 2002
    This game is NOTHING compared to ISS PRO EV 2 for PSONE as far as controls go. can't wait to get my hands on any of the Konami football games.
  4. Rusty
    May 15, 2002
    I LOVE this game however hates this game must not know how to play the game of soccer. FIFA fans go home. This game takes first prize!!!
  5. HobbsC.
    Mar 30, 2002
    Hippy hobo game man, really washed out. I couldn't count to ten before I spaced out. Buy before you rent.

The gameplay of WTS however, is superb. Never have I felt so close to real soccer action than with this game. It’s that good.
  2. This game is for the serious and possibly hard core soccer fan. Everyone else should just take a seat in the stands and enjoy the action from afar and let the pros go to work.
  3. The nice thing is, unlike FIFA, you don't see the spectacular move all that often, so when you do you really appreciate it even more.