• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
8.9

1. Sep 17, 2010
    Worms Forts: Under Siege is an OK game. Good points first: Instead of using your worms to decimate your opponents, you build various buildings like castles, citadels and Science Labs and use mounted weapons like the Cluster bombs and Rhino and then fling them at your enemies. The weapons are really imaginative; the Giant Lazer and the Rocket Launcher are my favourites. You can kit yourWorms Forts: Under Siege is an OK game. Good points first: Instead of using your worms to decimate your opponents, you build various buildings like castles, citadels and Science Labs and use mounted weapons like the Cluster bombs and Rhino and then fling them at your enemies. The weapons are really imaginative; the Giant Lazer and the Rocket Launcher are my favourites. You can kit your Worms with various hats to make them unique. Bad Points: Matches feel slow and I never seem to finish a game against the computer because the matches just drag on. This game fairs best (like all Worms games do) if you play with human players. I prefer the other Worms games in terms of game play. Expand

1. If you're after a genuinely funny game that features a massive challenge, then if you can overlook its obvious faults, Worms Forts: Under Siege will serve you well. The exploding refrigerators are just a bonus.
  2. I enjoyed it immensely and welcome the new angle that Team 17 has gone for.
  3. Instead of sticking to a formula that is for all intense purposes simplistic genius, Team 17 have decided to go for a game with a remarkably unnecessary amount of complexity.