WWE Crush Hour PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Mar 17, 2003
5.3

1. NickV.
    Apr 3, 2003
    This game is great for a wrestling fan but the game play is not the greatest but as a giant WWE fan i had to love this game with big names such as Hulk Hogan, Rock, Austin, Jerichoand many more.
  2. ShaneH.
    May 22, 2003
    Hey, for the main critics who cut this game down due to it's lack of indepthness as "Twisted Metal", this game may have flaws that need adjusting, hey so did the XFL, but there are many people who weren't even wrestling fans that loved the XFL, and for the twenty bucks I spent on the game, it was a far better choice than games with themes the same as Spyro the Dragon, like Crash Hey, for the main critics who cut this game down due to it's lack of indepthness as "Twisted Metal", this game may have flaws that need adjusting, hey so did the XFL, but there are many people who weren't even wrestling fans that loved the XFL, and for the twenty bucks I spent on the game, it was a far better choice than games with themes the same as Spyro the Dragon, like Crash Bandicoot or Ty the the Tasmanian Tiger, I don't hear the critics cutting down games like that which I can beat the game in almost 45 minutes to an hour. Gamers love games they have a chance of beating to make them feel like they accomplished computer game play I love this game more than any twisted metal game, because it's a newer idea instead of killing the winner after a wish is granted. Expand

1. Play Magazine
    It's no "Twisted Metal: Black," but you can do worse for $20. [May 2003, p.63]
    A decent execution of an ill-conceived idea. If you're not a fan of the WWE, steer clear of this game. Its gameplay isn't strong enough to stand on its own.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    As stupid as this blend of car battling and wrestling may sound it's not a bad game but it's certainly not going to make any reviews' top ten list.