• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 14, 2005
8.4

1. smokinskull
    Mar 10, 2006
    u want to know why i give this game a 2 because it sux the storyline bites like dirty balls they cant make a good story line if there life was depended on it i know coz ive got all the wwe games and say sux but there was some good bits to them and what is the go with the clothes why have girl clothes in with the guys what guy wants a bra come on thq and yukes get your head out of your assu want to know why i give this game a 2 because it sux the storyline bites like dirty balls they cant make a good story line if there life was depended on it i know coz ive got all the wwe games and say sux but there was some good bits to them and what is the go with the clothes why have girl clothes in with the guys what guy wants a bra come on thq and yukes get your head out of your ass and do i good storyline line i bet i could make a much better storyline line then u best storyline in the world do u guy play your shit games your just make shit coz thats all u can do they all sux i know your making me and i bet a lot of ppl hate wwe games now i love to play them but dude the sux storyline i could pee on so make a better storyline like its that fast u get the belt that fast and its over u cant even go on with the belt so look at the stuff u guys make. and plz fix it or ive make my own wwe game and play it on my own coz i know my storyline could kick all your storyline stuff out the door its up to u so remember dont have to all ways go off the stuff on tv make up a new storyline for lads and chicks that would like to sit the 40 or 50 or 60 hours of game play in a storyline that would be good and make it harder plz to get the belt so do that for the next game so the next game well be the best storyline ok dont muck it up thx and dont say its going to be the best storyline ever when its not i hate it when they do that thx and thq plz read this and fix it thx Expand
  2. JohnDick
    Dec 4, 2005
    I don't understand some ratings...
    WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2006 gets an average of 81 while NGC's WWE Day of Reckoning 2 gets 76.
    Well, now compare which is really better. Compare Reckoning's graphics with this one. I don't understand why PS2 games always get higher rating for worse games. Maybe you tell that the ratings are set depending the system's power. But
    I don't understand some ratings...
    I don't understand why PS2 games always get higher rating for worse games. Maybe you tell that the ratings are set depending the system's power. But in this way NGC will always get worse ratings for better games, so PS2 will always sell more...

While I'll be the first to admit that the series could still work on its list of recurring problems, there's no other wrestling game since "No Mercy" that offers this much replay, value, or depth.
    Hardcore wrestling fans will find the deepest reservoir of variety ever available, and may even forgive the feeble fighting system long enough to enjoy some theatrics.
  3. Those who bought last year's game might find themselves disappointed by the lack of genuine innovation and new thrills. It's still a truly amazing game, but one that's in need of a freshening up and a different slant before they chuck out next year's version. [PSW]