• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 14, 2005
8.3

1. Jan 14, 2013
    the second best wwe gaem it is very fun great roster, season mode, good graphics for ps2 great game modes introduced buried alive and your characters finally talk it is a good game the best SVR game of all time
  2. Mar 30, 2014
    This is so far the best WWE game I have ever played. The graphics were great, the controls were good, there are so many different kinds of matches and options and in this game if you are playing as a male super star you don't get f**king disqualified for hitting a diva during a match unlike some of the other WWE games these days (eg WWE 2010 and 2011) . This is the best WWE game to meThis is so far the best WWE game I have ever played. The graphics were great, the controls were good, there are so many different kinds of matches and options and in this game if you are playing as a male super star you don't get f**king disqualified for hitting a diva during a match unlike some of the other WWE games these days (eg WWE 2010 and 2011) . This is the best WWE game to me so far because I haven't played WWE 2K14 yet. Expand

While I'll be the first to admit that the series could still work on its list of recurring problems, there's no other wrestling game since "No Mercy" that offers this much replay, value, or depth.
    Hardcore wrestling fans will find the deepest reservoir of variety ever available, and may even forgive the feeble fighting system long enough to enjoy some theatrics.
  3. Those who bought last year's game might find themselves disappointed by the lack of genuine innovation and new thrills. It's still a truly amazing game, but one that's in need of a freshening up and a different slant before they chuck out next year's version. [PSW]