WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
8.7

1. Guyman
    Jan 13, 2005
    Brillant game lacks of some titles and people.
  2. EricE.
    Jan 20, 2005
    The Best Wrestling game that WWE has to offer.
  3. TimH.
    Jan 7, 2005
    Cool game.
  4. JunaidA.
    Apr 6, 2005
    I think that it is great and is online.
  5. T.R.
    Nov 8, 2004
    This Game is number 1.
  6. JakeL.
    Nov 9, 2004
    It's tight and it has buried alive match.
  7. Adis
    Oct 31, 2004
    Awesome game, great new features also very excited about the peer 2 peer gamplay only available on this version of wwe wrestling for the ps2. The graphics were awesome but considering the fact that i have most of the wwe games id like to state that this is the best game from wwe wrestling now.
  8. TheodoreC.
    Jan 31, 2005
    Best There Where, Best There Is, and Best There Will Ever Be!!!!
  9. JordanF.
    Mar 4, 2005
    This game rocks! Despite the lack of some characters, this game has good graphics, is easy to play, has realistic entrences, what more is asked of a WWE wrestling game?
  10. ChrisH.
    Jul 9, 2005
    Gr8 new version but is old compared to new updates on smackdown and raw with draft lottery etc. Good game worth the money. But after the season is over u have really completed the game eless u player on iternet etc. Good but also somehow disappointing.
  11. AndrewA.
    Aug 9, 2005
    If you like watching wwe and playing it then you will like this game. i have screen shots of the new smackdown vs raw 2 game. the one thing that is wrong in the game is the legened kane entrace and i think that they should have put austin and hulk hogan and lesner and goldberg and mailny own heart. i have every wwe game for ps2 and ps1. i say that you people should buy the next wweIf you like watching wwe and playing it then you will like this game. i have screen shots of the new smackdown vs raw 2 game. the one thing that is wrong in the game is the legened kane entrace and i think that they should have put austin and hulk hogan and lesner and goldberg and mailny own heart. i have every wwe game for ps2 and ps1. i say that you people should buy the next wwe smackdown vs raw 2. Expand
  12. JoãoPauloMiróR.
    Nov 12, 2004
    I'm from Portugal, but I ill try my best in writing my critique in English. First, I would give 10 to this game, if it wasnt for this factors I going to mencion next!!! The good things first! Great graphics, no doubt about it, it's cool to have the characters voices and to creat our titles and pay-per-view. Then the bad things I fink it's wrong to take out Stone Cold Steve I'm from Portugal, but I ill try my best in writing my critique in English. First, I would give 10 to this game, if it wasnt for this factors I going to mencion next!!! The good things first! Great graphics, no doubt about it, it's cool to have the characters voices and to creat our titles and pay-per-view. Then the bad things I fink it's wrong to take out Stone Cold Steve Austin, Goldberg, Brock Lensar and some others characters. Wheres Spike Dudley? After all, he is the Cruiserweight Champion! And what's it this ting of taking out th World Tag Team Titles and the Cruiserweight Title?!?! .Remember Here Comes The Pain? In that game, they should already have Spike Dudley, Bily Gunn, Hardcore Holly, Scotty 2 Hotty,etc. About the legends, they sould already have Andre "The Giant". So there, that's my coment. I hope you see things my way! Bye!!! [Ed: Nice job with the English!] Collapse
  13. SamD.
    Nov 13, 2004
    Better people.
  14. M.A.
    Nov 5, 2004
    It's the BEST!!
  15. Spooks
    Nov 6, 2004
    No doubt i will be enjoying this game for a while, but I do wish they kept SOME stuff from HCTP, like the bigger choice in season mode, but the graphics and voice overs are amazing! I can't tell what is video game and what is real on Mondays and Thursdays!
  16. RyanS.
    Dec 13, 2004
    This game is gd. The graphics & voice overs r amazing. i found that creating ur own belt & ppv were gd 2. But the baddest thing about the game is the season mode. The season mode has gd story lines, but where were the tag team belts & crusierwheight. But besides that this game is awesome.
  17. TheFutureWWEChampion!
    Dec 6, 2004
    This game rules. I love how at the end of elimination chambers you start to cry and confetti comes down! The Vengence arena is great. And plus, JBL is on it and so is Rene' Dupree' which are some nice adds. Voice overs are also great. I just wish that mankind was Cactus Jack instead.
  18. FrankL.
    Oct 31, 2004
    Beyond Greatness.
  19. brandonvass
    Sep 17, 2004
    this game is the best wwe game ever made. I have watched every video there is on this video game. when i came across this site i wanted to enter my thoughts and i cant wait for this one to come out i have played evry wwf/wwe game ever made wwe is the best.

alright then cya later

Brandon Vass
  20. Jujubeanolson
    Mar 26, 2005
    Raw vs Smackdown is a great game,the graphics are excellent,the controls are great. The season mode is fantastic!!! For one reason the shopzone has ledgends like the rock,mankind,the l.o.d.,and Breat 'hitman" Heart,just to name a few. There are a lot of different game modes,loke eliminatin chamber,hell in a cell,tlc,tables,and lots of other match types. The only thing wrong with the Raw vs Smackdown is a great game,the graphics are excellent,the controls are great. The season mode is fantastic!!! For one reason the shopzone has ledgends like the rock,mankind,the l.o.d.,and Breat 'hitman" Heart,just to name a few. There are a lot of different game modes,loke eliminatin chamber,hell in a cell,tlc,tables,and lots of other match types. The only thing wrong with the game is its missing a few wrestlers, like,test,stone cold,the hurricane and rosey,and lita. Expand
  21. MitchellM.
    Dec 15, 2005
    this is one of the best wrestling games ever, but I think wwe smackdown vs raw 2006 will be the best.
  22. Feb 13, 2014
    This is the best wrestling game ever made. And it has a lot of things that are more realistic than the new wrestlings. The best characters are included right here in this game.
    It's feking epic!!
  23. Sep 4, 2014
    No doubt one of the best WWE video games of all time. Really enjoyable game and definitely my favorite wrestling game along with "Here Comes The Pain"

#31 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#26 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Even the new additions to the franchise lack enough depth to warrant picking this up if you already own "Here Comes The Pain."
  2. This is the best game yet in the Smackdown series, and the best WWE game on any system. It has its share of problems, but when taken as a whole, this game is almost impossible not to enjoy.
  3. This is indeed the best version of WWE Smackdown there has been yet. To be honest, it's really the best wrestling game out there right now.