WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 PlayStation 2

8.6

1. Jun 23, 2016
    At the time, there hadn't been a great WWE game, apart from maybe Here Comes The Pain and 2006, since Shut Your Mouth! Cracking Season Mode where the story was thoroughly enjoying and GM Mode was awesome! Although the controls were difficult at first, I got used to them eventually and the game was a blast! The gameplay was very fun and I thoroughly enjoyed playing this with my friends andAt the time, there hadn't been a great WWE game, apart from maybe Here Comes The Pain and 2006, since Shut Your Mouth! Cracking Season Mode where the story was thoroughly enjoying and GM Mode was awesome! Although the controls were difficult at first, I got used to them eventually and the game was a blast! The gameplay was very fun and I thoroughly enjoyed playing this with my friends and family. CAW mode was equally fun too.

Only reason this game wasn't perfect was because of the occasional hiccups and glitches during the matches. Some bits and bobs were also limited, but apart from that, a fantastic PS2 game.
  2. J0e
    Jan 15, 2016
    This is the first wrestling I played and got me into wrestling so that is one thing and has a good story fun gm mode fun gameplay. Overall it is my favorite in the series and is great.
  3. Aug 24, 2013
    WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 BEST WWE GAME EVER PLAYED ON PS2 ,
    BEST CONTROLS,
    GOOD GRAPHICS,
    VARIETY OF PLAYERS ,
    I THINK THIS GAME HAVE EVERYTHING WHICH A PLAYER EVER WANT

DON'T FORGET TO TURN OF THE STAMENIA THING FROM THE OPTION BEFORE PLAY IT

THIS GAME IS ONE OF THOSE GAME WHICH YOU NEVER GET BOARD IF YOU PLAYED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

HAVE FUN
  4. Apr 24, 2011
    Arguably the best of the WWE bunch. Pros: Fantastic graphics; great gameplay and controls; variety of superstars and matches; humorous story mode; addictive General Manager Mode. Cons: The online play has a few bugs; cruiserweights are practically useless against heavyweight superstars, making fan-favorite Rey Mysterio difficult to play.
  5. BrandonF
    Dec 27, 2009
    This is one of the best games in the series, from my point of view. a pretty good roster, Create-a-superstar mode, and GM mode. I still play it to this day, I even bought a new ps2 so I could continue to play it.
  6. DevonS
    Sep 23, 2007
    i dont see what the big deal it is a great game no doubt if people dont like the commentary turn it off in the options menu its great!!!! but still it has some bugs who gives 8 out of 10
  7. CarlosL.
    Jun 15, 2007
    This game is better than the older versions but has some problems. The biggest being that they have Umaga but not Jeff Hardy you re-dubted the next week or they don't have ECW on the roster or the lack of tag teams like the Spirit Squad or Paul London and Brian Kendrick. The controls though are spot on giving you a real good handle then the buttons that always felt awkward to me. but This game is better than the older versions but has some problems. The biggest being that they have Umaga but not Jeff Hardy you re-dubted the next week or they don't have ECW on the roster or the lack of tag teams like the Spirit Squad or Paul London and Brian Kendrick. The controls though are spot on giving you a real good handle then the buttons that always felt awkward to me. but using the analong stick is fun. The new "environmental hotspots" which don't help all that muck in a match but are a pretty good help. The Money in The Bank match has been added is the hardest match to win and the Ladder and Tables match have gone some redesign. The Story Mode is probably the best single player experience but gives you an unfulfilled experience. The General Manger stinks so you can just skip that mode. But pretty much this game is the best in the series. Expand
  8. JustinD.
    Apr 27, 2007
    Yea I've been playing this game ever since it's come out, its an awesome game sorta confusing controls at first but once u get the hang of it its a peace of cake but u should make the controls back to square triangle x and o it was much better that way so well its still an really good game I rated a 9 since the controls are that confusing for me.
  9. ZiftK.
    Dec 8, 2006
    This game is another great game in the Smackdown! series. To any fan of the series, it's an inevitable disappointment. However, with a great analog grappling system, and a few other new things, you can look past these problems to enjoy yet another great game in this long running series.
  10. JamesS.
    Nov 15, 2006
    Top game allthogh the controls are a bit hard 2 get used to after playin the other wwe games in da series.

#34 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#8 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    An influx of enjoyable new characters and stacks of authenticity keep this the finest grapple game on the planet. [Dec 2006, p.72]
  2. Although the improvements made to this year’s entry will keep me hooked for months, I can’t quite call SDvsR 2007 the perfect wrestling experience. There are still flaws here and there that irk me, like Diva matches that feel far too automated and the difficulty balancing in some of the tougher game modes.
  3. What SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 improves isn't necessarily what the series actually needed to improve, but on its own merits, it's still a great wrestling game.