8.7

1. Apr 24, 2011
    Arguably the best of the WWE bunch. Pros: Fantastic graphics; great gameplay and controls; variety of superstars and matches; humorous story mode; addictive General Manager Mode. Cons: The online play has a few bugs; cruiserweights are practically useless against heavyweight superstars, making fan-favorite Rey Mysterio difficult to play.
  2. Aug 24, 2013
    WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 BEST WWE GAME EVER PLAYED ON PS2 ,
    BEST CONTROLS,
    GOOD GRAPHICS,
    VARIETY OF PLAYERS ,
    I THINK THIS GAME HAVE EVERYTHING WHICH A PLAYER EVER WANT

DON'T FORGET TO TURN OF THE STAMENIA THING FROM THE OPTION BEFORE PLAY IT

THIS GAME IS ONE OF THOSE GAME WHICH YOU NEVER GET BOARD IF YOU PLAYED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

HAVE FUN
  3. Oct 26, 2013
    Its like most sports games where the next game is similar to the last. While it is different in its own way it feels like SvR 2006 just with a few updates.
  4. Nov 12, 2013
    I honestly think that this is one the best SD!vR games in history, but not better than 08 or the original SD!vR, but still a really good game entirely

1. An influx of enjoyable new characters and stacks of authenticity keep this the finest grapple game on the planet. [Dec 2006, p.72]
  2. Although the improvements made to this year’s entry will keep me hooked for months, I can’t quite call SDvsR 2007 the perfect wrestling experience. There are still flaws here and there that irk me, like Diva matches that feel far too automated and the difficulty balancing in some of the tougher game modes.
  3. What SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 improves isn't necessarily what the series actually needed to improve, but on its own merits, it's still a great wrestling game.