• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
7.3

1. Jun 18, 2011
    This is my first wrestling game so from what I've played, the game is alright. It's good in multi-player and the graphics are pretty much what I expected so for a wrestling game, it ticks all the boxes.
  2. Apr 24, 2011
    While 2008 doesn't innovate the series in any way, fans will be more than enthralled with the new ECW roster to play with. Pros: Additional ECW roster; excellent graphics and controls; improved online play. Cons: Doesn't take a step back or forward since its predecessor; limited roster.

1. Everything else is pretty much the same as the PS3 version, though, sadly, the online play has been stripped out. [Dec 2007, p.73]
  2. As solid as ever but lacks next-gen dazzle and is inevitably weaker online. [Dec 2007, p.44]
    The graphics are stale, single-player 24/7 Mode is a step backward for the series, the Create-A-Superstar and GM 24/7 are basically rehashes of last year's product, and the same complaints we've had for years -- awful AI, lame commentary, poor collision detection -- are still rampant.