WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 18, 2001
7.0

1. Kain
    Feb 8, 2002
    All it needs is the career mode, and it'd be better than its predecessors and rivals put together.
  2. RamiW.
    May 15, 2006
    Since its the first on the PS2 its really not that bad for a start.
  3. Superfly
    Jan 9, 2002
    Amazin!!!
  4. F.Retes
    Jun 8, 2002
    Best!
  5. BynonW.
    Jan 13, 2002
    This game is awesome the inferno match is so realistic it's heartstopping when someone gets burned.
  6. NeB=)
    Feb 8, 2002
    This game is so much fun, the graphics are great, the game play is pretty fast and is fun, but the roster is out of date, the physics suck and the story sucks (too shallow), overall it's lots of fun (excellent for parties and 4 having friends over) but this would be better named Smack Down 2.5 rather than 3.
  7. AlfonsoR.
    Nov 20, 2001
    A must for any wrestler fan.
  8. TahaK.
    Nov 21, 2001
    Here is what I gave it briefly: Gameplay: 10 Graphics: 7 Sound: 8 lasting appeal: 7.
  9. JohnB.
    Nov 27, 2001
    This is the best wrestling game I have ever played.
  10. WrestlingFan
    Dec 30, 2001
    This game is out of this world! A really brilliant game that just can't be missed.
  11. C.Morrow
    Mar 27, 2002
    This game has everything a wrestling fan would like.... BUt the only down flaw is that it does not have any blood. Other than that it is by far the best wrestilng game I have played.
  12. Rikku
    Jun 13, 2002
    Overall good game. I didn't like the commentary, they sounded like robots. And they really needed to update the wrestlers outfits.
  13. Kevin
    Jun 16, 2002
    Simply the best game ever. I am buying a ps2 this summer but I have rented one twice and wwf smackdown jbi and it rocks. the first game i'm getting!
  14. RobbieS.
    Nov 26, 2001
    The best of the best.

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#37 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Sets a standard all subsequent wrestling game will have to meet.
  2. It can be amazingly fun at times, and the production value, laden with WWF panache, is top-notch.
    An excellent wrestling game offering enhanced creation tools, excellent graphics, fast paced action and a ton of new (and old) gameplay modes.