X-Men Legends PlayStation 2

8.5

1. RamiW.
    Mar 3, 2006
    the game is okay but the only problem is the graphics but my brother loves it.
  2. GeorgeL
    Nov 7, 2008
    This game is actually worse than I thought it would be. Being an X-Men fan (I watched all 3 movies and also the TV shows), I hoped this game would be pretty good. It was an ok experiance when I played. You get to play as several different characters and you can choose your team most of the time in the game (which is cool, as you can create your dream team of X-Men legends. No punThis game is actually worse than I thought it would be. Being an X-Men fan (I watched all 3 movies and also the TV shows), I hoped this game would be pretty good. It was an ok experiance when I played. You get to play as several different characters and you can choose your team most of the time in the game (which is cool, as you can create your dream team of X-Men legends. No pun intended). However, since I bought this game after other RPG superhero games like JLH and MUA have already came out, I can't help but see a whole bunch of flaws in the game that have long been improved by the more recent RPG games. This game basically suffers from the same thing MUA does, and that is that the 4-man team typically can kill pratically anything that stands in your way rather easily, making this game much too easy for its own good. And, since most of my friends aren't X-Men fans, I had to play through this by myself, which sucked bigtime. And, it lacks some of the features that MUA had, so we have a lamer version of MUA, which was already pretty lame. Overall, X-Men Legends was a great game at its time, but now, there are better RPG superhero games to play. Expand
  3. AndrewJ.
    Dec 28, 2004
    I didn't love this game as much as I'd hoped. maybe I was comparing it to Freedom Force, but this one just didn't seem to have the interest level I'd hoped for.
  4. CloudStrife
    Mar 17, 2005
    I didnt like the game at all. Camera sucks, All mutants make the same moves when they punch and kick ,except some characters like Storm, and graphics are vey bad! the only good thing is thepowers but without putting any astonishing effects are losing their magic... This game wasnt as good as they promised to be... :(

#65 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#72 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The combat system has a depth that allows you to learn new moves and string together long combos for some slick fighting while the vivid comic book style goes some way to explain the occasionally basic look of some of the sections.
  2. All in all, this is a really simple gauntlet style title, but it’s a good one, and worth playing with three of your friends.
  3. Super hero games have a particularly bad reputation among most gamers. For every rare decent licensed game there are always a slew along the lines of the abysmal Aquaman Now that I’ve succeeded in sending shivers down your spine, I am pleased to announce that X-Men Legends most definitely does not suck.