8.6

1. Nov 14, 2011
    I loved this game since it came stand I love the unique game play. There was one flaw in the game play. Though the deathmatch and team games are the same for ps2 and xbox. The flaw is that on the xbox you can select a character type before each round (assault sniper ect) and change.it during game play. On the ps2 that does.not.exist or I missed something. If I did let me know

1. For all the niggles, gripes and irritations, XIII is a class act that has some supremely impressive aspects that you will thoroughly enjoy. This is a game that delights and infuriates in turn and our advice is to ration your XIII sessions so the frustration doesn't ruin what remains a standout title.
  2. The more you play XIII the less you'll care about the gimmicky graphics, and the more you'll feel the drag of the "same old, same old" action.
  3. Problem is, the missions are largely cookie-cutter (do tasks like "destroy four generators without being spotted" sound familiar?) and lack the thrill found in similarly themed games, like "GoldenEye 007" (N64). Worse yet, your opponents are unbelievably excellent shots who almost never miss.