7.9

1. lollol
    May 9, 2004
    It's a great game and more than 85 cards.
  2. QuvannyG.
    May 6, 2003
    I love this game, at first i didn't to much reading in the beginning of the game. hint "used CG" i thought i was going to **** but when i started to paly i couldn't put i down. first day - 14h. 2nd 11h and still playing it.
  3. Ton
    Jan 27, 2004
    It's very good and challenging for a fan like me.
  4. JoshS.
    Jul 9, 2006
    The game is good fun but is very hard sometimes.
  5. AlbertoR.
    Feb 25, 2003
    GREAT!, The best Yu-Gi-Oh! Game till the date, Great FX, Great Monsters!, Highly Recomended A+++!
  6. DanielC.
    Apr 9, 2003
    Stop crying about the hard level of this game,... thats the good thing; what did you want, some stupid game you colud pass in a few weekends? The game is excelent, good graphics, good sound, good tutorial, and the best part: a high level!!!! I'm new at this game, but i really like it, i would appreciate if someone can tell me how can i know wich cards can i mix into one new monster. Thanks.
  7. BillyP.
    May 3, 2003
    The game is awesome. The only thing i dont like about it is that thay shuld let you pick more deaks.
  8. VincentL.
    Jun 5, 2003
    This Game Is Great! But I dont seem to see all the cards yet :P
  9. Cat
    Oct 22, 2003
    You must buy this awesome game.
  10. JamesB.
    Mar 14, 2003
    ALL i can say this game Rocks there are no promblems in it at all and you get 3 crads when you bye the game to this game ROCKS DUDE!
  11. MaxP.
    Mar 2, 2003
    It's a good game.
  12. ScottL.
    Mar 25, 2003
    I think this game is awesome. I love everything about it. It's almost exactly like the cartoon. The monsters rock and so do the graphics. I can't wait to play the next one.
  13. DannyS.
    Apr 2, 2003
    Sweeeeeeet ass game.
  14. LouisS.
    Apr 4, 2003
    Awsomelycool3-Dbattles.this game is one of the BEST game I`ve ever seen.
  15. KrisB.
    Feb 8, 2004
    This game kick ass.I my self also play the card game its fun an plus the cards that came with it really improve my deck cause i can finely speical summon Valkuron the magna warrior:) i like the way the monsters come to live:)
  16. SupunW.
    Jun 29, 2006
    This game is very good but I would recomend it to more "proffessional" dual monsters players because of its modified playing system.
  17. Malik
    Mar 26, 2003
    I cannot believe some of the comments on this game, they are totaly wrong. This game is GREAT, I don't even watch the show or play the card game but the video game is very fun and addictive. And if you have a friend who owns the game it's about 75% more fun and it never ends because your always trying to improve your deck so you can beat the crap out of your buddy. :p I would I cannot believe some of the comments on this game, they are totaly wrong. This game is GREAT, I don't even watch the show or play the card game but the video game is very fun and addictive. And if you have a friend who owns the game it's about 75% more fun and it never ends because your always trying to improve your deck so you can beat the crap out of your buddy. :p I would have given the game a 10 if not for the fact that it does'nt show the computer duelist screaming after you beat them the second time, and the game is relatively short unless you stink at it which many people who commented on it obviously do. If you own a PS2 go out and buy this game or atleast rent it, it gives DAYS of fun. Expand
  18. BradyK.
    Apr 16, 2003
    What are all of you babies whining about? I beat this game in two weeks. Probably could have done it quicker if I had had more time. Anyway, this game is one of the best I've ever seen, so don't go dissin' it.
  19. DrewS.
    Apr 22, 2003
    This game kicks @$$. If you have half a brain, and a day or two, it isn't that hard to comprened. Oooh, it isn't the same as the card game! Shut the &%#* up!
  20. JohnJ.
    Apr 27, 2003
    This is a nice game I like it. It is only confusing for the first half hour you are playing it. And it is not that hard as many have said.
  21. GabrielG.
    Jul 25, 2003
    This Game was sweet But The only thing that was n`t cool were the decks. If I had the cards I Wanted, Like Red-Eyes Black Dragon I could Beat All the monsters including Blue-Eyes White Dragon Because it has 3400 Attack points Because It gets A Bonus 1000 Points extra since It is A 1st edition monster. This is probably my 2st Faviorite Game, my favorite game is Splinter Cell.
  22. MarikI.
    Feb 24, 2006
    Duelist of roses is a great game however when you play Yu-gi-oh capule collisum the graphics are better, you get the actual voices from the show and they talk befor-during and after the duel which is a great thing. I wish that they could take Yu-gi-oh dofAnd Yu-gi-oh cc and do this... take the card game from duelist of roses and put it in Yu-gi -oh cc that way you got better graphics, Duelist of roses is a great game however when you play Yu-gi-oh capule collisum the graphics are better, you get the actual voices from the show and they talk befor-during and after the duel which is a great thing. I wish that they could take Yu-gi-oh dofAnd Yu-gi-oh cc and do this... take the card game from duelist of roses and put it in Yu-gi -oh cc that way you got better graphics, better action and attacks instead of playing a chess like game you got the card game also of them being so lame because when you play yu-gi-oh cceverything is so much better and the characters dont have weird names or come from a weird century like 1875 like in duelist of roses. all the characters didn't even have their real names. When I played Yu-gi-oh capsel collisum even was so much better including action,music, graphics,attacks, and they even had in Odian, Marik, Bakura, and all the others from battle city tournament like in the show. The only thing that wasn't good was that it was like a chess/checkers game. Expand
  23. Dec 29, 2013
    Game of my youth, still love it to this day. Looking back, it was a lot harder to me 9 years ago when I didn't know what the hell I was doing, ai could've used some work, but since it was released in 2003, i'll let it slide.
    GREAT GAME
  24. Apr 17, 2016
    The more time and brain power you invest into this game, the more you will be rewarded when you discover the depth of this game. It's a flawed masterpiece.

#31 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#15 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. GameNow
    As you get deeper into the game, the attack/defense system starts to make sense, and the whole play experience becomes very tense and strategic. [Mar 2003, p.40]
  2. The presentation is terribly stripped-down, and as an odd duck sort of hybrid strategy game, it doesn't offer much accessibility or depth.
    When these sorts of loaded odds are all you get in lieu of a competitive computer player, the whole thing feels like you're being cheated rather than challenged.