7.6

1. Mar 14, 2014
    the game is so **** unfair, the first few fights are so easy and you always **** win then when it gets to the third one (mai valentine) you just get **** raped over and over and over. they give you some hope and just wiggle the tip near your **** for a bit and you think the raping is over and you're about to get away and then they just shove it back in there and watch you cry like a little **** i hate this **** game Expand
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    Game of my youth, still love it to this day. Looking back, it was a lot harder to me 9 years ago when I didn't know what the hell I was doing, ai could've used some work, but since it was released in 2003, i'll let it slide.
    GREAT GAME
  3. Jun 4, 2013
    Could be so much better if this "new" engine wasn't so boring, but if you're a die-hard fan of the series you'll enjoy it, just don't expect to love it.
  4. Feb 16, 2013
    At first to be completely honest i was a bit dissapointed when i saw this game wouldnt be playing like the card game, but rather it would be playing like a yugioh and chess hybrid, but once i got into the game, and got used to it, i really enjoyed this twist. it really freshens up the experience, and i found that it helps as well that the game has branching story lines, which helps with the longetivity, as well as the replayability. The graphics are good as well, nothing to rank home about, but certainly gets the job done rather quite nicely. I really enjoyed how they presented the story putting yugioh characters in the war of the roses. i really thought this was an inovative and interesting story and plot, and it really caught my interest. What truely amazed me with this game however, was the soundtrack. I honestly cant even describe, this games soundtrack is by far within my top 10 video game soundtracks of all time! The soundtrack is at times pumping, at times chilling, at times sad, it captures so many different elements. and some people might not hear it this way, but i personally love this soundtrack. it takes alot of the simple 8bit themes from dark duel stories as well, and revamps them with a fully orchestrated score. overall, i enjoy this game, it certainly isnt the best yugioh game, but i enjoy its new and refreshing twist on the card game, and i enjoy the interesting story, graphics, music, and overall presentation as well. if your a fan of yugioh, this is an interesting game to check out. Expand
  5. Aug 9, 2012
    I really liked this game, it kept me entertained until I beat it, and suddenly had the best cards, and therefore had the ability to win any duel in the game. The local multiplayer was ok, but you had to tell your friend to look away when it was your turn so they couldn't see the cards in your hand.
  6. Mar 10, 2011
    As a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! fan I was disappointed with this game, it's not like the dueling you see on the show, it's more like a mix of that and chess, the story isn't all that interesting, graphics are sub par, but voice acting is ok, one good thing is that it does require a large amount of strategy if you hope to win, if your a fan of card games you may like this but I just can't recommend this.
  7. Mar 10, 2011

As you get deeper into the game, the attack/defense system starts to make sense, and the whole play experience becomes very tense and strategic. [Mar 2003, p.40]
  2. The presentation is terribly stripped-down, and as an odd duck sort of hybrid strategy game, it doesn't offer much accessibility or depth.
  3. When these sorts of loaded odds are all you get in lieu of a competitive computer player, the whole thing feels like you're being cheated rather than challenged.