8.9

1. Mar 23, 2014
    Story-10/10 Graphics-6/10 Fun- 9/10 Controls and Ease to learn- 4/10 Length- 6/10 Replay ability- 2/10
    Music- 9/10 Difficulty- 10/10 Overall- 9/10
    Music- 9/10 Difficulty- 10/10 Overall- 9/10

As a fan of yu yu hakusho I must say when I first played this game I was excited. I just recently replayed the game and it was still as exciting. Although the graphics have died a little but it is still decent to look at. The game is truly only for the hardcore who loved the show like me. It is a fun game to play the real issue becomes with the difficulty. It is a tough game to learn and to master and without such training you may not get to beat the whole game. There is a training but with so many characters it would seem impossible to master. The length is actually really short but the dark tournament itself wasn't that long either so you can't expect much. Within the game the music is a nice touch to keep you entertained but not enough unless you truly love the show. The game is decent from start to finish if you are a hardcore fun but otherwise you may not be as impressed overall I give it 9.2 out of 10.

1. This is strictly a fan game, and in that vein, it is a success.
    To a fan, if you can get over the fighting's sluggish pace, there's much nostalgia to be had. For the rest, this is one ghost file that best remains closed.
    With no online capabilities or even tag-team possibilities, you're better off spending the 40 bucks on a Jenga game and a case of Schlitz.