7.6

1. Dec 26, 2013
    So much potential in this one. But this great idea drowns in its redundant enemies, objectives, and landscapes. The story have some great moments but overall there is nothing special to offer.
  2. NoahB.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Z.O.E. is a GREAT game but it's "M" ,it should at least "T".But besides that it's an 11.
  3. RyanM.
    Apr 28, 2003
    I absolutely love this game. This is a unique game, with great graphics, addicting gameplay, and overall one of the most interesting plots. This game is a great impression of the anime series. I love this game highly recommended. I can't wait to try Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner.
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is unplayable mess from every point of view.
    I strongly suggest you never launch this "game" even if you got it for free.
    Plot is non-existant, main character makes me want to kill him every time he opens his mouth. Worst of all are awful gameplay mechanics and fact that this is unplayable without a strategy guide, because game NEVER explain what needs to be done next so
    This game is unplayable mess from every point of view.
    I strongly suggest you never launch this "game" even if you got it for free.

Worst of all are awful gameplay mechanics and fact that this is unplayable without a strategy guide, because game NEVER explain what needs to be done next so its up to you to decide which of 5 already finished levels you must visit for 5th time to get another "password" to progress further.
  5. KyleB.
    Oct 22, 2002
    This was a fun a fun game, but there was a poor plot. You fall into a robot and then go on to save the world. The fighting is nice and fast and you can cost alot of damage to the surroundings but they weapons you work so hard to get you use quite little and they will probaly rust. The main character is just annoying and you will skip most of the cut scenes. You may get stuck on a certin This was a fun a fun game, but there was a poor plot. You fall into a robot and then go on to save the world. The fighting is nice and fast and you can cost alot of damage to the surroundings but they weapons you work so hard to get you use quite little and they will probaly rust. The main character is just annoying and you will skip most of the cut scenes. You may get stuck on a certin mission such as finding the raptor. You will spend hours looking for the way to pass the level. Thats if your mission isn't stoped dead on hostage rescue missions. This game is a good rent but a bad buy unless you wanted the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  6. RyanC.
    Apr 22, 2003
    It was excellent. I thought the graphics were ace and it struck a spark. It also has an amazing storyline.
  7. RobertB.
    Jun 12, 2001
    Not terribly difficult, but the controls are perfect and the graphics are quite nice. Good for a weekend excursion.
  8. AndrewE.
    Jul 23, 2001
    It's very good for a Mech platformer game. I would have given it 7 if it didn't inlcude the "Metal Gear Solid 2" demo. :D
  9. JonathanL.
    Apr 22, 2003
    Best Games ever with ff adn Zoe2.
  10. KrisF.
    Nov 3, 2001
    I thought the graphics on this game were extremely good and the gameplay was real smooth.
  11. ChrisP.
    Sep 16, 2001
    The game is nice, but it lacks when it comes to longevity. Anyone can finish the game in under 3 hours.
  12. SammytheBull
    Dec 17, 2002
    6 hours. That's how long it took me to beat this game. This is the first time my jaw actually dropped from shock when I saw the credits. But besides that, what a six hours it was. This is the most fun I think I've had with a game since Final Fantasy 7. The graphics are just magnificent, the controls are spectacular, the battles are brilliant (and extremely fun) and the story is 6 hours. That's how long it took me to beat this game. This is the first time my jaw actually dropped from shock when I saw the credits. But besides that, what a six hours it was. This is the most fun I think I've had with a game since Final Fantasy 7. The graphics are just magnificent, the controls are spectacular, the battles are brilliant (and extremely fun) and the story is pretty good to. And it doesn't hurt that it comes packed with a MGS2 demo, either. So if your a mech fan, or looking for a really fun rental, get this masterpiece. Expand
  13. Oct 3, 2010
    What an amazing game, what is even more amazing is that this game was a launch title for the PS2. I am really hoping Kojima one day decides to continue the series on the PS3.
  14. May 29, 2013
    The Mech battles are stylish and fun however the gameplay is simple and gets repetitive and the story is not worth to mention. Second Runner is way better.
  15. Dec 6, 2013
    It's a fantastic yet flawed game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid although it does eventually get a little repetitive. The story is good and I loved every minute of the game, but the game is way too short! Any one can beat is game in under 4 hours! Personally I really liked all the characters and thought they were well developed and very interesting, with the exception ofIt's a fantastic yet flawed game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid although it does eventually get a little repetitive. The story is good and I loved every minute of the game, but the game is way too short! Any one can beat is game in under 4 hours! Personally I really liked all the characters and thought they were well developed and very interesting, with the exception of the main character (Leo) who wasn't so well developed, but I still cared for him. Overall, Zone Of The Enders is a fantastic game and I would highly recommend it, especially with the release of the HD collection! Expand

1. Short and to the point, Zone of the Enders is a beautifully presented and entertaining, if shallow, action game.
    An enjoyable action title that's easy to pick up and play. If you can get past the preachy narrative and dialogue, you'll be immersed in intense combat and cool weapons.
  3. The fighting was fun but only to a point. After the endless battles with little variation even the fighting became tedious. Once that happened it was merely a matter of waiting for the game to end. Fortunately it was not a long wait. The game is ridiculously short.