Zone of the Enders PlayStation 2

7.4

1. Dec 6, 2013
    It's a fantastic yet flawed game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid although it does eventually get a little repetitive. The story is good and I loved every minute of the game, but the game is way too short! Any one can beat is game in under 4 hours! Personally I really liked all the characters and thought they were well developed and very interesting, with the exception ofIt's a fantastic yet flawed game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid although it does eventually get a little repetitive. The story is good and I loved every minute of the game, but the game is way too short! Any one can beat is game in under 4 hours! Personally I really liked all the characters and thought they were well developed and very interesting, with the exception of the main character (Leo) who wasn't so well developed, but I still cared for him. Overall, Zone Of The Enders is a fantastic game and I would highly recommend it, especially with the release of the HD collection! Expand
  2. NoahB.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Z.O.E. is a GREAT game but it's "M" ,it should at least "T".But besides that it's an 11.
  3. RyanM.
    Apr 28, 2003
    I absolutely love this game. This is a unique game, with great graphics, addicting gameplay, and overall one of the most interesting plots. This game is a great impression of the anime series. I love this game highly recommended. I can't wait to try Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner.
  4. RyanC.
    Apr 22, 2003
    It was excellent. I thought the graphics were ace and it struck a spark. It also has an amazing storyline.
  5. RobertB.
    Jun 12, 2001
    Not terribly difficult, but the controls are perfect and the graphics are quite nice. Good for a weekend excursion.
  6. AndrewE.
    Jul 23, 2001
    It's very good for a Mech platformer game. I would have given it 7 if it didn't inlcude the "Metal Gear Solid 2" demo. :D
  7. JonathanL.
    Apr 22, 2003
    Best Games ever with ff adn Zoe2.
  8. KrisF.
    Nov 3, 2001
    I thought the graphics on this game were extremely good and the gameplay was real smooth.
  9. SammytheBull
    Dec 17, 2002
    6 hours. That's how long it took me to beat this game. This is the first time my jaw actually dropped from shock when I saw the credits. But besides that, what a six hours it was. This is the most fun I think I've had with a game since Final Fantasy 7. The graphics are just magnificent, the controls are spectacular, the battles are brilliant (and extremely fun) and the story is 6 hours. That's how long it took me to beat this game. This is the first time my jaw actually dropped from shock when I saw the credits. But besides that, what a six hours it was. This is the most fun I think I've had with a game since Final Fantasy 7. The graphics are just magnificent, the controls are spectacular, the battles are brilliant (and extremely fun) and the story is pretty good to. And it doesn't hurt that it comes packed with a MGS2 demo, either. So if your a mech fan, or looking for a really fun rental, get this masterpiece. Expand
  10. Oct 3, 2010
    What an amazing game, what is even more amazing is that this game was a launch title for the PS2. I am really hoping Kojima one day decides to continue the series on the PS3.

#44 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Short and to the point, Zone of the Enders is a beautifully presented and entertaining, if shallow, action game.
    An enjoyable action title that's easy to pick up and play. If you can get past the preachy narrative and dialogue, you'll be immersed in intense combat and cool weapons.
  3. The fighting was fun but only to a point. After the endless battles with little variation even the fighting became tedious. Once that happened it was merely a matter of waiting for the game to end. Fortunately it was not a long wait. The game is ridiculously short.