7.6

1. Dec 26, 2013
    So much potential in this one. But this great idea drowns in its redundant enemies, objectives, and landscapes. The story have some great moments but overall there is nothing special to offer.
  2. Dec 6, 2013
    It's a fantastic yet flawed game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid although it does eventually get a little repetitive. The story is good and I loved every minute of the game, but the game is way too short! Any one can beat is game in under 4 hours! Personally I really liked all the characters and thought they were well developed and very interesting, with the exception ofIt's a fantastic yet flawed game. The graphics are good and the gameplay is solid although it does eventually get a little repetitive. The story is good and I loved every minute of the game, but the game is way too short! Any one can beat is game in under 4 hours! Personally I really liked all the characters and thought they were well developed and very interesting, with the exception of the main character (Leo) who wasn't so well developed, but I still cared for him. Overall, Zone Of The Enders is a fantastic game and I would highly recommend it, especially with the release of the HD collection! Expand
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is unplayable mess from every point of view.
    I strongly suggest you never launch this "game" even if you got it for free.
    Plot is non-existant, main character makes me want to kill him every time he opens his mouth. Worst of all are awful gameplay mechanics and fact that this is unplayable without a strategy guide, because game NEVER explain what needs to be done next so
    This game is unplayable mess from every point of view.
    I strongly suggest you never launch this "game" even if you got it for free.

Worst of all are awful gameplay mechanics and fact that this is unplayable without a strategy guide, because game NEVER explain what needs to be done next so its up to you to decide which of 5 already finished levels you must visit for 5th time to get another "password" to progress further.
  4. May 29, 2013
    The Mech battles are stylish and fun however the gameplay is simple and gets repetitive and the story is not worth to mention. Second Runner is way better.
  5. Oct 3, 2010
    What an amazing game, what is even more amazing is that this game was a launch title for the PS2. I am really hoping Kojima one day decides to continue the series on the PS3.

1. Short and to the point, Zone of the Enders is a beautifully presented and entertaining, if shallow, action game.
    An enjoyable action title that's easy to pick up and play. If you can get past the preachy narrative and dialogue, you'll be immersed in intense combat and cool weapons.
  3. The fighting was fun but only to a point. After the endless battles with little variation even the fighting became tedious. Once that happened it was merely a matter of waiting for the game to end. Fortunately it was not a long wait. The game is ridiculously short.