7.1

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Number 1 i am hockey crazy. I love it. Second i got this for only 3 dollars using playstation plus so for any hockey lovers pick this up! I also own NHL 11. This game is great for me because it is a great side game to help with nhl 11. When i lose in NHL 11 i play this and feel instantly better. The hits are great the powerups are wonderful. Sometimes certain things like hitting goalies down and while there down can get me mad. I just think this game is so fun and exciting. The amount of goalies you can pick from isnt good but the players are. Thiis game isnt very long. Also a side note, if your a trophy horder youll love this game. 2 games in i got all but 2 trophies. Great game if you want trophies. I personally think the playthrough value is blasting through the roof. I find cool ways to score and it honestly doesnt get old. Ive played a game a day for probably a month now. In my opinion get the game whether or not you have playstation plus. Even if you dont you should still get it. The demo comes with NHL 11 as a side not Expand
  2. May 23, 2012
    It is difficult to completely explain why myself and a few friends have wasted countless hours having tournaments with 3 on 3.. but this video that we made does the job. http://youtu.be/mLAE_T4r2l8

1. Minimal load times, fast-paced on-the-ice action and a steady array of power-ups make for a game that plays well, controls well and has only a slight learning curve. What hurts the game is the lack of game options - there are really only three ways to play it and two are online.
    The over-the-top gameplay is a good fit, but it is a bit unimaginative. Shrinking goalies and massive body checks aren't exactly stretching the boundaries for an arcade game.
  3. 3 on 3 NHL Arcade is a fun and addictive action packed game, it also looks very well polished, with bobbleheaded hockey players flying up and down the ice in a manic fashion.