• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Oct 14, 2009
6.1

1. Oct 19, 2010
    Une belle arnaque, un dvd documentaire sans interet. On s'ennuie, c'est absolument infecte. A éviter si vous ne voulez pas avoir le pire jeu de la ps3
  2. May 24, 2012
    I'm not sure what made me want to play this game but I played it. It really is incredibly boring. It's a game more so about visuals I think and they are average at best. Basically the concept of the game is to take pictures for money the better your picture quality the more money you make. You can use that money to buy other stuff or upgrade your camera. This is sadly the only part of this game I enjoyed. I don't know who I'd recommend Afrika to. A parent buying a non violent game for their kid maybe but that's about it. It is somewhat educational. However theres no real reason to play this game at all. I think Cabela's would be more fun for me. Collapse
  3. Jul 2, 2011
    This game looks phenomenal and the core concept is great, but the final product is just incredibly boring. You need to have large amounts of patience while waiting for the animals to get into the position you need.
  4. May 24, 2012

1. Afrika is one of the most pleasant, enjoyable and gently engrossing games I've played in a while. It's a shame Sony isn't releasing it here, and it's worth importing. [JPN Import]
  2. If you like it quiet, Afrika's peacefulness and sense of freedom offer something to savour.[JPN Import; Nov 2008, p.116]
  3. Approached with acceptance of its limitations and a willingness to cede true freedom, Afrika can still be a remarkable, memorable experience. [Dec 2008, p.121]