4.8

1. Jan 8, 2014
    Great game. really got me coming back for more. the only things i didn't like were the combat for the regular combo set, and the fact that some of the voice acting was a bit wooden. would recommend this to anyone.
  2. Jul 27, 2014
    Recently, I have trouble finding good RPGs to play, until this one. Personally I love this game. There's just something about that just keeps me coming back to play. The only reason I don't rate Arcania: The Complete Tale a ten is because there is no character customization. But the variety of weapons, and armor gives some customization of your own. I can't say the previous games in theRecently, I have trouble finding good RPGs to play, until this one. Personally I love this game. There's just something about that just keeps me coming back to play. The only reason I don't rate Arcania: The Complete Tale a ten is because there is no character customization. But the variety of weapons, and armor gives some customization of your own. I can't say the previous games in the series are better because I haven't played them. Although judging this game solely by itself it's superb. I also cannot say that this game is for everyone though, it's no Dark Souls II, or Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, but it's phenomenal in it's own way. Expand
  3. Sep 9, 2013
    i hate hate hate with all my heart the people who made this game.
    Gothic 1 & 2 was an excellent game.
    Its a shame how my favorite saga its a now a garbage total sadness.
  4. Jul 27, 2014
    I love this game, it's amazing! Definitely a favorite for me. A unique RPG beyond compare, I don't know how more people don't love this game as I do. If your reading this, and haven't played it yet you really should.

1. Nov 24, 2013
    With an interesting main storyline, creative enemies, and fundamentally solid gameplay, it's too bad that that Arcania: The Complete Tale's technical flaws prevent it from being a must-play. There aren't enough decent action-RPG hybrids for console players as it is, and Arcania isn't going to do much to fix that.
  2. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    At the beginning of the game there is a gut wrenching choice to be made of whether you want to be a mage, a hunter or a fighter. We have played racing games with more original RPG-elements than this utterly dull game. [June 2013, p.86]
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    While killing stuff with swords and spells is always fun, there isn't enough in Arcania: The Complete Tale to keep you coming back for more, especially since you have to wade through a bog of glitches and rendering issues.