7.1

1. Feb 28, 2013
    Just did a play through on a very used copy. Totally enjoyable. I am a third-person fan and this is fun, only downside is short length. Characters are awesome, great weapons, totally enjoyed it. No super frustrating points and great saves. Just fun!
  2. Jul 2, 2012
    Personally I like play Army of Two with my brother, its much better than play with computer, and that's why I rate it that high. I have only play it once with the computer as my partner, it was OK, but with a friend, its much better.
  3. May 5, 2012
    It took me a long time to realize, but this game is better than average. In fact, I think it can compete with any of the Gears of War games. There is great gameplay, with quite a bit of strategy required.
  4. Sep 18, 2011
    this is hands down the best game out there if you want to play with a friend or you have a sibling that you fight with about who gets to play. ill start off by saying that you must play this game with someone else or you wont enjoy it as much because your partner in single player is pretty stupid. this game has so much replay value since it also has online mode as well my only problem with the online is that you cant play split screen on that as well. the story doesnt really pull you in and the characters you meet are forgettable but it has good graphics amazing sounds and enough people to shoot at that you will play it over and over again as well you can invite a friend through playstation network and you can play the campaign and online with them. if you have a sibling or a friend to play this with then this game is a must have especially since the price has dropped down to below 20$ Expand
  5. Feb 2, 2011
    the game story is interesting. it didn't treally build off of the 2nd one. so it's not a sequal to the first. this game is very fun. the combat system and the AI are superb. it is short but that makes it more replayable. this game is a treasure for shooter fans. if you liked the first one you should love this addition. although even on the easy levels you are still challenged and medium and hard a almost impossible. great game. Expand

1. It's not the most progressive or technically impressive game on PS3, but the morality system, weapon customisation and online co-op elevate it, and it's one of the best cover-to-cover shooters on PS3. [Jan 2010, p.68]
    A disaster movie in a game package, Army of Two: The 40th Day capitalizes on its co-op play to deliver an awesome action experience that's incredibly fun to play. Co-op moments feel more natural.
  3. EA Montreal delivers a rich, over-the-top buddy experience that provides intelligent choices and a tough but fun Die Hard-like vibe that helps lighten the game's dark, gritty atmosphere. [Feb 2010, p.80]