7.3

1. BryanS.
    Mar 8, 2008
    A solid coop FPS, great fun to play with a friend, and the story is well-done, predictable, but still, it's fun, especially the way the characters interact.
  2. AlecLaPierre
    Jan 26, 2009
    This game is pretty good. I like how you can upgrade and pimp your guns, and the story mode to this game. the graphics team did really good with this and so did the artists(the helmets, armour, etc.). The guns in this game are acceptionally good and so is the AI and aggro, I also think the AI solo controls are awsome! this is the first FPS game i dont mid to play on my own because there isThis game is pretty good. I like how you can upgrade and pimp your guns, and the story mode to this game. the graphics team did really good with this and so did the artists(the helmets, armour, etc.). The guns in this game are acceptionally good and so is the AI and aggro, I also think the AI solo controls are awsome! this is the first FPS game i dont mid to play on my own because there is no disadvantages with the AI controls. I realy dont like the veiw... it kinda sucks and is hard to work with when you are trying to get mediced.the meele cobat should be adjusted and differed but thats about it. this game is definetly going to be getting a sequell, infact, mabey even a whole trilogy! Expand
    Mar 14, 2008
    I actually really enjoy this game. It's a very fun experience in my opinion. Co-Op is clearly where this game shines. Running and gunning with a friend is a great gaming experience. The storyline is interesting and pertains to current world situations and events, which I like. The cover and aggro system are also nice touches. One thing keeps me from giving this game a higher rating. I actually really enjoy this game. It's a very fun experience in my opinion. Co-Op is clearly where this game shines. Running and gunning with a friend is a great gaming experience. The storyline is interesting and pertains to current world situations and events, which I like. The cover and aggro system are also nice touches. One thing keeps me from giving this game a higher rating. When Army of Two was first talked about, the big thing was the partner AI was supposed to be super smart. I thought I wouldn't have to tell him to do anything, or at least only issue very limited commands. But I felt like I had to tell him to do everything. It wasn't a huge deal, but disappointing because of my expectations. But Co-Op is where this game is at anyway. Overall, a very good, fun, interesting game. Expand
  4. MaxC.
    Mar 10, 2008
    I had some fun while playing this very short game, which makes it at least worth a rent. The graphics are pretty good, the weapons are pretty cool and upgradable, and co-op is fun as hell. Problems start arising when crappy little objects (like crates or plywood) easily stop bullets and when enemies sometimes get cheap melee hits in. The game campaign can be beaten in less than five I had some fun while playing this very short game, which makes it at least worth a rent. The graphics are pretty good, the weapons are pretty cool and upgradable, and co-op is fun as hell. Problems start arising when crappy little objects (like crates or plywood) easily stop bullets and when enemies sometimes get cheap melee hits in. The game campaign can be beaten in less than five hours, first time through and on contracter (read: normal) difficulty, but that seems to be par for todays games (Halo 3, CoD4 I'm looking at you). The campaing is made to be replayed several times in co-op, so I suppose it would have to be fairly short, but it is still disappointing. All in all, a good game, but I wouldn't spend $65 on it. Expand
  5. CiscoV.
    Mar 10, 2008
    I have to say this is one of the best games I've played and now own! I own Call of Duty 4, Resistance, Unreal Tournament 3, Time Shift, and so on, but this game ROCKS! The graphics are great, they give Time Shift graphics a challenge, both are great! The weapons, upgrades, action, and co-ops are all kick butt! This game is worth your time if you're a shoot fan or action junky!
  6. JodyM.
    Mar 11, 2008
    The innovative gameplay style and dialog make up for it short falls. A truly entertaining game to play in COOP, particularly with friends.
  7. EpilepticGamingFan
    Mar 5, 2008
    Solid game, great co-op, been waiting a while for this kind of game.
  8. JohnM.
    Mar 16, 2008
    Different enough to be enjoyed . BTW I have both the 360 and the ps3 versions David you probably own a Xbox 360 as the ps3 engine runs circle around the Xbox 360 version and no its not a port is is cross compiled.
  9. SteveO.
    Mar 28, 2008
    This game I thought was awesome, although really short, however, as I just read they are coming out with 2 more Scenarios for the Campaign Side. I haven't tried it over the net yet, and honestly don't think I really want to. There are some things to be desired yes, but be honest with yourself, how many games are out there right now where you can play Co-Op like this? Not to many.
  10. BrayanJ.
    May 21, 2008
    Splitscreen with a friend is very good.
  11. OscarG.
    Mar 10, 2008
    The game is good and the scene is very realistic and complete. The artificial intelligence is very good in this game . You can see the enemies crouch, or run to escape, when they feel the damage. I recommend this game.
  12. OliverE.
    Mar 8, 2008
    Army of Two well what can I say the title speaks for itself. The game was designed for co-operative play and that is exactly what you get. Everything you do your partner whether its CPU or a friend online they will be there to help you. The graphics are amazing and the AI are very intellagent. 10/10
  13. JeffA.
    Mar 9, 2008
    There was little publicity when Army of Two released. That's a shame as this game has "sleeper hit" written all over it. The graphics rival Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and the contrls are spot on. Partner A.I. (PAI) works very well which is crucial when playing this game alone. From using tactics on a constant basis, to non stop shooting this game has it all. It is violent and there is There was little publicity when Army of Two released. That's a shame as this game has "sleeper hit" written all over it. The graphics rival Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and the contrls are spot on. Partner A.I. (PAI) works very well which is crucial when playing this game alone. From using tactics on a constant basis, to non stop shooting this game has it all. It is violent and there is profanity. Not overdone but appropriate for the setting. Nice to see the ESRB didn't dumb this game down so gamers can enjoy this non stop thrillride. Minus two points for EA's servers which are buggy. EA needs to address this issue and patch it. Expand
  14. JasonE.
    Apr 16, 2008
    Just about a perfect game but the its a little too short.
  15. MohanK.
    Jun 7, 2008
    An absolutely fabulous game! Great graphics and game play. One brilliant game for a PS3 collection.
  16. DonM.
    Mar 15, 2008
    I had a lot of fun playing this game. As much fun as Uncharted but I thought Uncharted had a better story. Still, this has co-op which makes up for it. If you like action/shooters this will occupy some time. The game is pretty short but you'll want to play through again to unlock and use all the sweet weapons. Don't listen to David L., he obviously doesn't have anything I had a lot of fun playing this game. As much fun as Uncharted but I thought Uncharted had a better story. Still, this has co-op which makes up for it. If you like action/shooters this will occupy some time. The game is pretty short but you'll want to play through again to unlock and use all the sweet weapons. Don't listen to David L., he obviously doesn't have anything better to do than hate on PS3 owners. Leave us alone and play your 360, hater. I'm having fun with my PS3 so that's all that matters. Oh, and you can thank Sony when your 360 gets its Blu Ray update. Haha. Expand
  17. Dec 17, 2013
    Great fun to play with a friend on the couch. The reason this game is so good because it doesn't have any competition. How many games can you play in couch co-op these day? How many off them are fun? And how many off them are actually meant to be played that way? This one does just that. The gameplay is actually just a gears of war clone, which is a good thing. Killing enemies feels moreGreat fun to play with a friend on the couch. The reason this game is so good because it doesn't have any competition. How many games can you play in couch co-op these day? How many off them are fun? And how many off them are actually meant to be played that way? This one does just that. The gameplay is actually just a gears of war clone, which is a good thing. Killing enemies feels more satisfying then it does in gears of war though. Expand

1. Army Of Two has even managed to innovate on a small scale - the non-magnetic cover system (which allows you to fire over and around walls without gluing you to them) makes combat feel fast and fluid, while the Aggro combat system (which draws the enemies towards the most dangerous player, making the other player effectively invisible) turns an MMORPG staple into a pretty effective combat mechanic.
    Army of Two is a dream come true for co-op enthusiasts. It doesn’t hit every note perfectly, but the campaign and team-based multiplayer modes are the perfect reasons to pester your old "Gears of War" buddy into picking it up.
  3. The missions are terrific, action-packed stages where something is always happening. More multiplayer maps would've been nice, and the challenge might be too much for rookies. Otherwise, these Two wholeheartedly entertain.