7.3

1. BryanS.
    Mar 8, 2008
    A solid coop FPS, great fun to play with a friend, and the story is well-done, predictable, but still, it's fun, especially the way the characters interact.
  2. CiscoV.
    Mar 10, 2008
    I have to say this is one of the best games I've played and now own! I own Call of Duty 4, Resistance, Unreal Tournament 3, Time Shift, and so on, but this game ROCKS! The graphics are great, they give Time Shift graphics a challenge, both are great! The weapons, upgrades, action, and co-ops are all kick butt! This game is worth your time if you're a shoot fan or action junky!
  3. JodyM.
    Mar 11, 2008
    The innovative gameplay style and dialog make up for it short falls. A truly entertaining game to play in COOP, particularly with friends.
  4. EpilepticGamingFan
    Mar 5, 2008
    Solid game, great co-op, been waiting a while for this kind of game.
  5. JohnM.
    Mar 16, 2008
    Different enough to be enjoyed . BTW I have both the 360 and the ps3 versions David you probably own a Xbox 360 as the ps3 engine runs circle around the Xbox 360 version and no its not a port is is cross compiled.
  6. SteveO.
    Mar 28, 2008
    This game I thought was awesome, although really short, however, as I just read they are coming out with 2 more Scenarios for the Campaign Side. I haven't tried it over the net yet, and honestly don't think I really want to. There are some things to be desired yes, but be honest with yourself, how many games are out there right now where you can play Co-Op like this? Not to many.
  7. BrayanJ.
    May 21, 2008
    Splitscreen with a friend is very good.
  8. OliverE.
    Mar 8, 2008
    Army of Two well what can I say the title speaks for itself. The game was designed for co-operative play and that is exactly what you get. Everything you do your partner whether its CPU or a friend online they will be there to help you. The graphics are amazing and the AI are very intellagent. 10/10
  9. JasonE.
    Apr 16, 2008
    Just about a perfect game but the its a little too short.
  10. MohanK.
    Jun 7, 2008
    An absolutely fabulous game! Great graphics and game play. One brilliant game for a PS3 collection.
  11. DonM.
    Mar 15, 2008
    I had a lot of fun playing this game. As much fun as Uncharted but I thought Uncharted had a better story. Still, this has co-op which makes up for it. If you like action/shooters this will occupy some time. The game is pretty short but you'll want to play through again to unlock and use all the sweet weapons. Don't listen to David L., he obviously doesn't have anything I had a lot of fun playing this game. As much fun as Uncharted but I thought Uncharted had a better story. Still, this has co-op which makes up for it. If you like action/shooters this will occupy some time. The game is pretty short but you'll want to play through again to unlock and use all the sweet weapons. Don't listen to David L., he obviously doesn't have anything better to do than hate on PS3 owners. Leave us alone and play your 360, hater. I'm having fun with my PS3 so that's all that matters. Oh, and you can thank Sony when your 360 gets its Blu Ray update. Haha. Expand

1. Army Of Two has even managed to innovate on a small scale - the non-magnetic cover system (which allows you to fire over and around walls without gluing you to them) makes combat feel fast and fluid, while the Aggro combat system (which draws the enemies towards the most dangerous player, making the other player effectively invisible) turns an MMORPG staple into a pretty effective combat mechanic.
    Army of Two is a dream come true for co-op enthusiasts. It doesn’t hit every note perfectly, but the campaign and team-based multiplayer modes are the perfect reasons to pester your old "Gears of War" buddy into picking it up.
  3. The missions are terrific, action-packed stages where something is always happening. More multiplayer maps would've been nice, and the challenge might be too much for rookies. Otherwise, these Two wholeheartedly entertain.