8.2

1. Dec 4, 2017
    Simply the best AC game out there. The game is exceptionally good that sometimes you just want to sit in the chair. What's good with the game is almost everything within the stealth system, the cool combat, look around in the beautiful Rome, the story part is interesting and last but not least, Ezio Auditore that is just so wonderful in many ways. Obviously the game has some weaknessesSimply the best AC game out there. The game is exceptionally good that sometimes you just want to sit in the chair. What's good with the game is almost everything within the stealth system, the cool combat, look around in the beautiful Rome, the story part is interesting and last but not least, Ezio Auditore that is just so wonderful in many ways. Obviously the game has some weaknesses that I would mention here, and obviously there are some bugs that you can detect during the gameplay, the guards are so aware that it's sometimes to laugh ass of. Expand
  2. Nov 28, 2017
    0/10 Worst dress up game i ever played. Pls Ubisoft fix et. Also this game is oppressive to all Dress Up Kin. This Game is for Cucks and i **** your wife by the way. Please suck toes.
  3. Nov 26, 2017
    Assassin Creed Brotherhood continúa de la segunda parte al poco instante donde termina. Es más una expansión y la pelea es con Cesar Borgia aunque vemos a su hermana primero. Se observa el reclutamiento de nuevos miembros para la hermandad, las misiones secundarias no son mucha cosa, pero te dan más cosas por hacer. Se termina con un acto del protagonista Desmond Miles que impresiona yAssassin Creed Brotherhood continúa de la segunda parte al poco instante donde termina. Es más una expansión y la pelea es con Cesar Borgia aunque vemos a su hermana primero. Se observa el reclutamiento de nuevos miembros para la hermandad, las misiones secundarias no son mucha cosa, pero te dan más cosas por hacer. Se termina con un acto del protagonista Desmond Miles que impresiona y desagrada al mismo tiempo.

In English
    Assassin Creed Brotherhood continues from the second part to the little instant where it ends. It is more an expansion and the fight is with Cesar Borgia although we see his sister first. The recruitment of new members for the brotherhood is observed, the secondary missions are not much, but they give you more things to do. It ends with an act by the protagonist Desmond Miles that impresses and displeases at the same time.
  4. Nov 25, 2017
    The second game in the Ezio Trilogy, 2010's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, is in my opinion the best game in the entire Assassin's Creed franchise. It takes everything from Assassin's Creed 2 and refines and improves it, whilst adding in a few new tricks of its own. That's not to say the game is perfect, as 7 years on, just like it's predecessor, the chinks in the game have begun to show.The second game in the Ezio Trilogy, 2010's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, is in my opinion the best game in the entire Assassin's Creed franchise. It takes everything from Assassin's Creed 2 and refines and improves it, whilst adding in a few new tricks of its own. That's not to say the game is perfect, as 7 years on, just like it's predecessor, the chinks in the game have begun to show.

To start with, I believe the story is a huge upgrade over 2's story. Ezio's actions at the end of 2 come back to haunt him, as he now rides off to Rome to rebuild the Italian Assassin Brotherhood and destroy the Templars from the source: the infamous Borgia Family. The story contains much more drama and tension, especially within the Assassin Brotherhood itself, as we see how the repercussions from 2 have affected the city and inhabitants of Rome, as well as Ezio's allies in their own personal quests. It keeps you hooked in much better than the previous game thanks to it's great storytelling and amazing character-work as you slowly begin to rebuild the Brotherhood as well as Rome and rid its streets of Borgia/Templar influence. Speaking of characters, they are given much more space in the limelight and continue to develop wonderfully, with Niccolo Machiavelli and Claudia Auditore (Ezio's Sister) standing out the best. All allies (past and present), are made much more likeable and interesting through their interactions with Ezio and each other, as well as how they react to their own personal missions.

Gameplay is also quite the improvement, with combat made much more easier and fluent (a counter indicator and execution streaks as well as new combat moves, gadgets, and improved enemy speed make combat much more enjoyable), and the movement and free-running is much better and more responsive. However, it's still not perfect. Ezio can still miss or just fall off buildings at random, and similar combat problems to what I faced in 2 still exist, but are much less frequent. A fantastic new addition to the gameplay is the ability to renovate shops and buildings to get higher income, more influence, and more equipment for cheaper discounts. It's really fun to do and extremely rewarding the more you renovate. Using Leonardo's inventions (like the machine gun and tank) in their own unique missions added a new flavour into the game and were extreme amounts of fun. The new Assassin Recruits feature was also a great amount of fun to play with, creating some tense and amazing moments when you call in many Assassin's at once to fight at your side, or to assassinate many targets at once. It really feels like you're making your own Assassin's Brotherhood and it can keep you playing for hours. Side missions are also still a great break from the main missions. From the Leonardo invention missions I mentioned earlier, to the many contracts your allies give you to help further their causes, to the underground catacombs and lairs which were so much fun to navigate, to the plethora of collectables.

Finally, this game looks absolutely breathtaking, the lively city streets, the lush fields, the dazzling ruins, it's all more alive than ever and it really immerses you into Ezio's world as you navigate around the frankly massive playground of buildings, ruins, and iconic landmarks.

All in all, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is an absolutely wonderful experience and one that places it in as the Best Assassin's Creed Game ever (in my opinion). To me, no other game in the franchise beats it in terms of story, character, and spectacle.

- Story: 8/10
    - Characters: 10/10
    - Gameplay: 7/10
    - Main/Side Missions: 9/10
    - Visuals: 10/10

- Combined Score (Out of 50): 44/50
    - Final Score (Out of 10): 9/10 (It was one point off a 9 so I gave it the extra point because I like it so much)
    - Grade: A-
  5. Nov 24, 2017
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: is a 2010 action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft, a direct sequel of 2009's Assassin's Creed II, picking up right after the conclusion of the previous game.

+ The Assassin Brotherhood (you can recruits people to become assassins and send them to missions) + The Borgia Family + Leonardo Da Vinci War Machines

+ Leonardo Da Vinci War Machines Missions
    + Cristina Memories
    + Amazing Presentation
    + Rebuilding Rome from the influence of the Borgia
    + More Fluid Combat
    + Unique Multiplayer
  6. Oct 29, 2017
    Me gusta toda la idea que se va desarrollando a lo largo de la historia. Poder reclutar y llamar asesinos es un gran aporte, y tenemos a nuestro dios: Ezio.
  7. Oct 13, 2017
    one word AMAZING the game is just what we want
    great story, improved graphics, multiplayer, fun open world
    i swear you wont regret a single penny to buy this game
    this game worth every last penny
  8. Aug 13, 2017
    I liked more than AC2 although you're only in a one big city. Weapons are almost the same than in the game before. The best of this game is its graphics (specially the monuments are stunning! They did a great job and the I think the shades had an important role). Apart from this in this game you'll find the most epic battles till the moment. It took me almost 15 hours with some extra gameI liked more than AC2 although you're only in a one big city. Weapons are almost the same than in the game before. The best of this game is its graphics (specially the monuments are stunning! They did a great job and the I think the shades had an important role). Apart from this in this game you'll find the most epic battles till the moment. It took me almost 15 hours with some extra game included but not all. Expand
  9. Mar 28, 2017
    I loved AC2. And I really enjoined this game. A few new gadgets and new locations. I would have given a 9/10, but I have to subtract one point for that ridiculous cliffhanger ending. I made me really angry back when I played it.
    But nevertheless, this is a great game. This is where the series was at its best.
  10. Mar 26, 2017
    Great game really good sequel to AC2 the best one to date,the movement and combat controller wasn't changed at all from the previous Assassisn games but overall it was good
  11. Mar 6, 2017
    continuación directa de Assassin's Creed 2, técnicamente superior, mejoras en jugabilidad, más opciones y extras

es un paso adelante de la saga en cada aspecto, pero se lo debe todo a su predecesor
  12. Feb 17, 2017
    Mmm... Everything's fine with Brotherhood. It's just everything is pretty much the same with II but with less adventurous story, less intriguing gameplay and narrow roads. Strong 8.
  13. Feb 2, 2017
    Brotherhood continued what Assassin's Creed II had started, so there was not much new as far as the campaign is concerned.

It did include an online mode, but I did not like it particularly, to be frank. That's why I'm giving it a 7, since the campaign mode was slightly worse probably due to the inclusion of the online.
  14. Jan 4, 2017
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 82/100
    Mein User Score = 8/10
  15. Jan 2, 2017
    After playing most of the single player campaign and spending some time on the multiplayer, I can safely say that Assassin's creed brotherhood is one of my favourite games this generation. Despite what many people say, I think the game is a huge improvement over the second installment.
  16. Nel
    Dec 13, 2016
    Yet another great game by Ubisoft. The game is probably the second or third best game in the serie, the II being the best so far. The game has a great engine, and has some new gameplay modes that are stunning.
  17. Aug 16, 2016
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.

+ The Assassin Brotherhood
    + Leonardo Da Vinci War Machines
    + Thieves Mercenaries and Courtesans Guilds
    + Multiplayer
    + Awesome Open World Action Adventure Game
  18. May 22, 2016
    "Assassin's Creed: Bortherhood" es la secuela directa de "AC II", donde hallamos nuevamente a los miembros de Firenze del Credo de Asesinos sufre el asedio de César Borgia, que da como resultado la perdida del Fruto del Edén y Monte Riggioni.
    Teniendo que iniciar de cero Ezio inicia su venganza en Roma, donde debe librar a la ciudad de la huella de los templarios e iniciar de nuevo la hermandad de asesinos.
    En general este juego mantiene todo lo bien hecho del juego pasado y añade nuevos elementos para ayudar a que la historia sea más fluida, como la mecánica de los asesinos que puedes convocar para ataques sigilosos o enfrentar una multitud y los asedios a territorios enemigos, además de agregar objetivos secundarios para cada misión para añadirle más dificultad al sistema.
    En general el juego sigue siendo lo mismo pero con nuevos enemigos, no hay mucha innovación y la historia sobre la conspiración templaria en los eventos reales decae bastante, muy recomendable, ideal si seguís con ganas de más después de haber jugado "Assassin's Creed II".
  19. Apr 23, 2016

+ The Assassin Brotherhood
    + Leonardo Da Vinci War Machines
    + Thieves Mercenaries and Courtesans Guilds
    + Multiplayer
    + Awesome Open World Action Adventure Game
  20. Apr 13, 2016
    This was the first video game I ever really played. I was pretty terrible at it, but I think the simple controls really helped me to get the hang of it quickly. As the game that got me into gaining, I feel that it deserves a higher rating, but since finishing the game last year, I've started to notice some of the areas that it is lacking in. I can't complain about Ezio, he was the exactThis was the first video game I ever really played. I was pretty terrible at it, but I think the simple controls really helped me to get the hang of it quickly. As the game that got me into gaining, I feel that it deserves a higher rating, but since finishing the game last year, I've started to notice some of the areas that it is lacking in. I can't complain about Ezio, he was the exact image I had in my head of what an assassin would be like. Some of the story was exciting and interesting, but I hardly knew what was going on half the time. Maybe I should play this game again and see how I feel about it now that I'm a more experienced player. Expand
  21. Apr 11, 2016
    good graphics good story and gameplay same amazing main character as the second game and the new "Brotherhood" system that let's you send assassins on missions and call on them to help you in combat and other small things making the gameplay smoother
  22. Apr 9, 2016
    Good game but it's a bit boring and not as good as II. It's quite good but not good enough as some of the other games it still should be played because it's a part of the Ezio trilogy. 71/100.
  23. Nov 18, 2015
    Brotherhood is way more than just an expansion of the second game and pulls through as a great continuation of the story with new gameplay elements and characters.
  24. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Each new title of the Assassin's Creed saga continues to amaze me. The breathtaking graphics and overall complexity of the game is stunning beyond belief. The deep plot and the new and brilliant multi-player game-play is outstanding and is the best I have ever seen. The thousands of man-hours on this amazing title has been more than worthwhile. In my opinion it is the best game on the market and a must get title. Expand
  25. Jun 30, 2015
    Great sequel to AC II. They made some changes in the gameplay and they were all for the better. Combat is much more variable and flows better than in AC II. Though the story is not as good and the game is a lot shorter.
    + for the gameplay tweaks
    - for the game's shortness

(I played this in 2011, I'm just now writing the review)
  26. Jun 8, 2015
    Back with a bang was my first thouhgt. This addition to the Trilogy, if I might say was the best assassin game (better than revelations and AC3). Ezio evolved into the perfect assassin and the brotherhood by his side was like a fort. Gripping story line-so gripping that i've watched the cut scenes alone on YouTube several times over. The BGM also adds to the euphoric feeling. 10/10
  27. May 25, 2015
  28. May 19, 2015
    I am really disappointed in this game. From memory 5 or 6=, whenever you get the apple, you have to option to change weapons. I had mistakenly equipped a two handed sword and was forced to play for the rest of the time with that slow ass weapon. Total CRAP. I didn't even have to complete the Romulus series or anything to complete the game. SOOOOOOOO very disappointed in this game.
  29. Mar 22, 2015
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a small step back from II but it's nonetheless a worthy sequel that will have a hard time being topped. The developers over at Ubisoft made a smart choice continuing the Ezio storyline; he's still as exciting a protagonist as before. The gameplay isn't changed up much so while it may be thrilling for newcomers, it might get a bit boring for veterans. TheAssassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a small step back from II but it's nonetheless a worthy sequel that will have a hard time being topped. The developers over at Ubisoft made a smart choice continuing the Ezio storyline; he's still as exciting a protagonist as before. The gameplay isn't changed up much so while it may be thrilling for newcomers, it might get a bit boring for veterans. The open world is stunning and the graphics are brilliant but if you want a true experience, you're better off with its predecessor. Expand
  30. Mar 11, 2015
    i know my opinion will be drowned by hundres of fanboys but here we go:
    i know my opinion will be drowned by hundres of fanboys but here we go:
    the game is okay. what it does best is giving a false sence of achievement. why is this? well the recruits are just iddle minigames based on time. the guards and dificulty is to laught for. the upgrades and damage are meaningles due to how the combat works. money literaly comes out of nowhere, youll never struggle for money in this game. literaly you have to put effort into loosing in fight with 2 guards.
    this is no stealth game, its a sandbox that looks like one. stealth not only is too easy but meaningless (crossbow) ezio can fight 10+ guys no problem so there's no incentive to being silent. the game actualy has to make some mission "lose if detected" because it cant justify a situation where ezio is overpowered by the guards and it just feels like a cheap win condition that way.
    the story is okay ... but not that interesting and to be honest i was more focused in what desmond's plot was about than ezio's ( and because desmond's is segmented along the franchise its just way too short)
    nope ... not that good

1. Jul 8, 2011
    Recommended to fans of the franchise and also to newcomers. While the single player campaign is entertaining and offers a lot of content, the multiplayer mode is only average. It's a nice goodie, nothing more. The atmosphere, the localization and the videos are pretty well done, which let the player forget time and play hours.
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood has great atmosphere, beautiful visuals, and overall excellent craftsmanship… Just don't expect anything new beyond the multiplayer.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 25, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a more than a worthy addition to the series canon. The similar setting of renaissance Italy will trick folks into assuming this is a half-arsed expansion, but honestly, this feels like Assassin's Creed 2.99. Don't be fooled by Brotherhood's cunningly familiar disguise. Mark it as a fresh target, pounce and take it down. [January 2011 p66]