Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PlayStation 3

8.3

1. Nov 15, 2013
    My favorite AC game, at least as of right now. I don't have much experience with the series, I've only played the first two, but this is the first one to truly impress me. It manages to bypass the flaws of its predecessors and creates one of the best open world experiences I've had in a long time. I wouldn't recommend mistaking this for AC 2.5, all of the new changes make it so much moreMy favorite AC game, at least as of right now. I don't have much experience with the series, I've only played the first two, but this is the first one to truly impress me. It manages to bypass the flaws of its predecessors and creates one of the best open world experiences I've had in a long time. I wouldn't recommend mistaking this for AC 2.5, all of the new changes make it so much more than that. It might not have a 3 at the end of its title, but this is a game that you do not want to pass up, especially if you are a fan of the series.

Once again you step into the shoes of Ezio Auditore. Playing as Ezio is a much different experience than in AC 2. For one thing it's clear that he is older and more mature. As someone who didn't enjoy Ezio in AC 2 I have to say I'm impressed with how much they managed to change him and make him more likable. He no longer seems like an arrogant kid to me anymore. The story as a whole is just fantastic, whether you're playing as Ezio in the past or Desmond in the future. Despicable villains, mystery, and awesome moments make this my favorite AC plot yet. I can't even begin to describe how good this game looks. Ubisoft must have really taken their time to craft this gorgeous world.

Gameplay takes some noticeable strides forward, that make this game feel like an evolution on the work that has come before it. With an insane amount of side-content, multiplayer, and a excellent main quest, this game can keep you busy for a LONG time. The campaign is filled with awesome set-pieces and story reveals, but the best part of the game is just getting off of the beaten path and making you're own adventure. Completing numerous side-quests, rebuilding Rome, or just causing trouble for the guards there's always something to do when you're not focusing on the story missions. Liberating and rebuilding the city you are playing in is a fantastic new addition. As you begin to remove enemy presence in some areas you can begin to open up shops and rebuild things like broken waterways. Doing this grants you a steady flow of cash and really makes it feel like this is a living and breathing city that you are in control of. My favorite new addition is the ability to manage you're own assassin's guild. By recruiting around the city you can send your very own recruits on assassination missions or have them help you out in combat. Watching your recruits taking out a target that you told them to is a wonderful and beautiful sight to behold.

In another first for the series multiplayer makes an appearance and it is fantastic. Hunting down another player while being hunted makes for one super intense game of cat-and-mouse. It is unbelievably satisfying to pull off a kill on another player. To do so you are going to have to rely on a mix of stealth and cunning. Acting like the AI characters roaming to get close is helpful and it's great to see your hard work pay off. I fell a little frustrated that most players don't even bother using stealth, but rather would just run around the map with no regards to stealth, but it's no a deal breaker. This is still a fun and unique multiplayer game that I have no doubt you will find yourself coming back to again and again.

AC: Brotherhood is a fantastic game and one you should really consider getting. It has got some some issues like artificial barriers that block off portions of the map until later in the story, and the platforming and stealth can be a little iffy at times, but they aren't that annoying when compared to how much fun you can have with this title. If you've been following the series up to this point I would be shocked to find out that you didn't like this. If you're new to the series than this is a pretty good jumping on point. I recommend you start from the beginning to understand the whole story behind the games, but it is better to be late to the party than never show up at all. This is my favorite AC so far.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood finally brings together all the elements of the first two games and perfects them. It does have a few faults, such as the story missions still being too linear and forcing you down ultra-scripted routes (which was my biggest complaint with AC2). But these are balanced out by the freedom given in the Borgia tower assassinations and the Templar agent missions.Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood finally brings together all the elements of the first two games and perfects them. It does have a few faults, such as the story missions still being too linear and forcing you down ultra-scripted routes (which was my biggest complaint with AC2). But these are balanced out by the freedom given in the Borgia tower assassinations and the Templar agent missions. In fact, most of the non-essential side missions are more fun than the main variants. There is a ton of variety in ACB and you'll always be distracted by something new to do or some new nook to explore. Basically speaking, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is an excellent game that fully capitalizes on the franchise potential. Expand
  3. May 25, 2015
  4. Nel
    Dec 13, 2016
    Yet another great game by Ubisoft. The game is probably the second or third best game in the serie, the II being the best so far. The game has a great engine, and has some new gameplay modes that are stunning.
  5. Nov 18, 2015
    Brotherhood is way more than just an expansion of the second game and pulls through as a great continuation of the story with new gameplay elements and characters.
  6. Aug 16, 2016
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.

+ The Assassin Brotherhood
    + Awesome Open World Action Adventure Game
  7. Jan 4, 2017
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 82/100
    Mein User Score = 8/10
  8. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Each new title of the Assassin's Creed saga continues to amaze me. The breathtaking graphics and overall complexity of the game is stunning beyond belief. The deep plot and the new and brilliant multi-player game-play is outstanding and is the best I have ever seen. The thousands of man-hours on this amazing title has been more than worthwhile. In my opinion it is the best game on the market and a must get title. Expand
  9. Oct 19, 2014
    The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require notThe critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies. Expand
  10. Feb 17, 2017
    Mmm... Everything's fine with Brotherhood. It's just everything is pretty much the same with II but with less adventurous story, less intriguing gameplay and narrow roads. Strong 8.
  11. Mar 24, 2011
    This series just keeps getting better every game. They fixed the combat so that Ezio doesn't have to button mash his opponets to death anymore, the graphics and artwork is still as great as since the first AC appeared, but more importantly is that the plotline doesn't drag as much as ACII. I was really surprised at how large this game actually was considering it was to spend all of it inThis series just keeps getting better every game. They fixed the combat so that Ezio doesn't have to button mash his opponets to death anymore, the graphics and artwork is still as great as since the first AC appeared, but more importantly is that the plotline doesn't drag as much as ACII. I was really surprised at how large this game actually was considering it was to spend all of it in just the city of Rome. But perfect job on metting out the side-quest and plot line seamlessly. The ending ****ed me off though! I hope you have ACIII ready by summer to make up for it. Expand
  12. Mar 18, 2012
    Filled with plenty of variety, excellent combat, a huge city to explore, and some solid multiplayer, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a great addition to a fantastic franchise. However, the game lacks the emotion, sense of discovery, and awe that made Assassin's Creed II such a jaw dropper.
  13. Apr 23, 2016

+ The Assassin Brotherhood
    + The Borgia Family
    + Leonardo Da Vinci War Machines
    + Thieves Mercenaries and Courtesans Guilds
    + Multiplayer
    + Awesome Open World Action Adventure Game
  14. Nov 19, 2013
    Es idéntico a la segunda entrega, pero mas repetitivo, mas lento en la trama, es un gran juego, pero aun así...deja mucho que desear...muy mejorable, un titulo que no le gana en nada el 2..algo muy malo...ya que se supone que debería ser mejor, eso si, una trama excepcional, mundo sandbox, excelente jugabilidad y gráficos, pero como dije, muy mejorable, ojala lo hubieran pulido mucho mas yEs idéntico a la segunda entrega, pero mas repetitivo, mas lento en la trama, es un gran juego, pero aun así...deja mucho que desear...muy mejorable, un titulo que no le gana en nada el 2..algo muy malo...ya que se supone que debería ser mejor, eso si, una trama excepcional, mundo sandbox, excelente jugabilidad y gráficos, pero como dije, muy mejorable, ojala lo hubieran pulido mucho mas y hubieran innovado mas el juego. Expand
  15. May 22, 2016
    "Assassin's Creed: Bortherhood" es la secuela directa de "AC II", donde hallamos nuevamente a los miembros de Firenze del Credo de Asesinos sufre el asedio de César Borgia, que da como resultado la perdida del Fruto del Edén y Monte Riggioni.
    Teniendo que iniciar de cero Ezio inicia su venganza en Roma, donde debe librar a la ciudad de la huella de los templarios e iniciar de nuevo la hermandad de asesinos.
    En general este juego mantiene todo lo bien hecho del juego pasado y añade nuevos elementos para ayudar a que la historia sea más fluida, como la mecánica de los asesinos que puedes convocar para ataques sigilosos o enfrentar una multitud y los asedios a territorios enemigos, además de agregar objetivos secundarios para cada misión para añadirle más dificultad al sistema.
    En general el juego sigue siendo lo mismo pero con nuevos enemigos, no hay mucha innovación y la historia sobre la conspiración templaria en los eventos reales decae bastante, muy recomendable, ideal si seguís con ganas de más después de haber jugado "Assassin's Creed II".
  16. Nov 17, 2010
    Easily the best AC game to date, story is continued right after the ending of Assassin's Creed 2. Feels like there is a lot more content in this then the previous AC games which is good in an open world based game like AC. Graphically wise the game still looks great, about 10 hours in I had frame rate drops in crowded areas. Regardless doesn't appear to happen often.
  17. Nov 14, 2013
    This felt like an expansion to Assassins Creed II but it was still almost nearly perfect for my playstation 3 and I gave this game a 9.8 out of 10, it was still amazing.
  18. May 15, 2014
    A great continuation of AC:II, now set in a single level, rather than the typical smaller, multiple levels as the series has had up until now. Though, this single level - Rome is huge, and well designed, with a great sense of traditional, historical Italy.
    A much appreciated new feature of being able to ride horses within the town, means the travel is far more enjoyable than previous games, as while free-running across rooftops is great fun, after many many hours, being able to just ride the horse between two distant points is far more efficient and enjoyable.
    This is even more appreciated when you realise that, for reasons unknown, time limits have been added to many of the levels. In order to reach 100% synchronisation with the different missions, you must complete them within a few short minutes, and while this isn't too challenging, many levels involve a tomb-raider style climb and jump around various abandoned buildings, and if you fall, you will probably die.
    Another 'new feature' is Shop Quests, and 'items'. Personally I found these to be a nuisance and a 'cluttering' of the game. Instead of just getting money from chests, you will now also get random items, from minerals, to various fabrics. These are mostly useless, except for being able to complete a few shop quests.. which give you weapon and armor type unlocks, and honestly I found completely unnecessary for the rest of the game. There are far better to unlock with various side missions.
    This is still a fantastic game, and despite being a 'minor version' game release, is extremely large and feels like major game, with lots of plot development and character development.
  19. Feb 20, 2012
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood is one the BEST GAMES THIS GEN!!! its a really great and fun game. Also its a MASSIVE improvement over Assassins Creed 2 , You MUST but this game if you have a PS3 or Xbox 360
  20. Feb 20, 2012
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood is one the BEST GAMES THIS GEN!!! the only reason some people hate it is becasue they think it didnt improve over Assassins creed II, but they are obviously WRONG! its a really great and fun game. You MUST by it if you have a PS3 or Xbox 360
  21. Sep 28, 2013
    Ezio vuelve en "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" para luchar otra vez más con la orden templaria, en mi opinión la franquicia se mantiene gracias a que Ubisoft ya tiene bien claros nuestros gustos. Además, hablando del juego, es todavía mejor que la segunda entrega. Assassin's Creed se está luciendo mucho últimamente.
  22. Nov 12, 2012
    The best AC so far winning to the first by a nose. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming because there's so much to do and if you're a completionist like me it can cause OCD disorder!! The storyline is great, the action is as usual in the AC series and it finally has multiplayer. I was curious in which direction Ubisoft would take the online experience and i must say it was originalThe best AC so far winning to the first by a nose. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming because there's so much to do and if you're a completionist like me it can cause OCD disorder!! The storyline is great, the action is as usual in the AC series and it finally has multiplayer. I was curious in which direction Ubisoft would take the online experience and i must say it was original and engaging. Expand
  23. Apr 27, 2011
    9/10 = Amazing = This is a worthy opponent in the action genre and I love the gameplay directions there taking for the series. Excellent multiplayer component as well.
  24. May 9, 2012
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is also epic as AC2, but It's not better. Anyway, Rome is fantastic in the game, the combat is extreme, characters are truly great and graphics are great. But, I didn't like the ending, and It's easy. (9.5)
  25. Aug 13, 2012
    Had a great experience with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It added new moves, better counter attacks and a cool assassin's recruitment. Still, Brotherhood is not better than It's predecessor, for It's disappointing ending and from some glitches. Despite from those problems, Brotherhood is a must have game for everyone. 88 out of 100.
  26. Jan 12, 2011
    The most polished game play the franchise has seen, complimented by great writing, graphics, voice work, and story (even with a somewhat unsatisfying ending). The best part however is the multiplayer, which requires both skill and intelligence to master. The uniqueness of the multiplayer is enough to warrant a purchase alone.
  27. Feb 4, 2013
    This game is would be the greatest assassins creed if it wasn't for a few annoying design decisions. The game is essentially assassins creed 2.5 as its pretty much the same game but with a new location and a few new mechanics. The brotherhood aspect where you can call on assassins to come help you is great and a worthy inclusion and the fact the game is one large map of Rome make the gameThis game is would be the greatest assassins creed if it wasn't for a few annoying design decisions. The game is essentially assassins creed 2.5 as its pretty much the same game but with a new location and a few new mechanics. The brotherhood aspect where you can call on assassins to come help you is great and a worthy inclusion and the fact the game is one large map of Rome make the game feel more focused. The multiplayer is very fun and unique from your usual call of duty esque games especially with a few friends. Only problem is most of the problems with assassins creed 2 remain (which was few but still) and most frustratingly the game decides to do a metroid and start you off by losing all your equipment from AC 2 which is extremely annoying if you got used to being able to waste enemies easily with your dual hidden blades and scale buildings with ease. Other than that though it is a worthy sequel to one of my favorite PS3 games. Expand
  28. Nov 20, 2011
    Many people say that this is just a large expansion pack to AC II. It's not. Though not a great deal has improved in terms of graphics and combat, the rest of the game is utterly fantastic, and Ubisoft has not failed to impress. Brotherhood introduces Rome, which is a breathtaking sight from the high points of the city, and great place to explore if ever bored, which one can never tire of.Many people say that this is just a large expansion pack to AC II. It's not. Though not a great deal has improved in terms of graphics and combat, the rest of the game is utterly fantastic, and Ubisoft has not failed to impress. Brotherhood introduces Rome, which is a breathtaking sight from the high points of the city, and great place to explore if ever bored, which one can never tire of. The game also introduces an entrancing plotline that keeps the player hooked throughout every moment of the missions, which are also the best of any previous Assassin's Creed game. The plot does it's best to confuse yet attract any fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise and anyone who has not played it before, and introduces an amazing possibility for a great game to follow it. Overall, Brotherhood is easily the best addition to the Assassin's Creed franchise so far and creates a great scene for the next game. Expand
  29. Nov 20, 2010
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is basically Assassin's Creed 2: Part 2. The two games feel like a whole, with the bridge between the end of the AC:2 and the start of Brotherhood being somewhat of a half-way point. I say this because they're about the same in length and have almost identical game mechanics. The new features aren't entirely impressive but don't take away from the originalAssassin's Creed: Brotherhood is basically Assassin's Creed 2: Part 2. The two games feel like a whole, with the bridge between the end of the AC:2 and the start of Brotherhood being somewhat of a half-way point. I say this because they're about the same in length and have almost identical game mechanics. The new features aren't entirely impressive but don't take away from the original experience, which is fine, it's almost as if it were one game only split in two. The only shame is that Italy has slightly lost its novelty. I would have loved to have seen a new world fit with a new leading assassin, and less dated graphics (in cutscenes mainly, the gameplay graphics are quite a bit better). That said, Ubisoft are definitely doing their job in perfecting the series. All I can say is bring on Assassin's Creed 3. Expand
  30. Nov 23, 2010
    There were a few glitches though but i guess when your busy with it all the time you eventually forget it.Sometimes the controls were a bit slow and didnt react but i got over it.Overall It was a great game
  31. Mar 24, 2013
    This game did not disappoint, I got my money's worth. Packed with tons of content and a surprisingly lengthy campaign, Brotherhood will please fans of Assassin's Creed II. My only complaint with the PS3 version is the noticeable screen tearing, frame rate issues, and pop-up. At this point, the game is showing its age, but it's excusable on the grounds that it's just so much fun to play.This game did not disappoint, I got my money's worth. Packed with tons of content and a surprisingly lengthy campaign, Brotherhood will please fans of Assassin's Creed II. My only complaint with the PS3 version is the noticeable screen tearing, frame rate issues, and pop-up. At this point, the game is showing its age, but it's excusable on the grounds that it's just so much fun to play. Highly recommended. Expand
  32. Aug 12, 2014
    A second excellent entry in the series, showing that Ubisoft have nailed the formula. The main new ingredient for the single player is the introduction of assassin friends who can aid you and be sent on tasks. There's also the introduction of multiplayer, which while enjoyable, was never a requirement. May have served better as a meaty DLC for AC 2, but you can't deny the beauty of Rome.
  33. May 1, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood takes what AC2 did well and makes it even better. The story isn't better than 2 but on par with it but the better gameplay more than makes up for it adding a crossbow for stealth and assassin recruits for backup in a fight as well as chaining kills together in combat. There is no better feeling than putting a chain of 20 enemies together in a single combo. TheAssassin's Creed Brotherhood takes what AC2 did well and makes it even better. The story isn't better than 2 but on par with it but the better gameplay more than makes up for it adding a crossbow for stealth and assassin recruits for backup in a fight as well as chaining kills together in combat. There is no better feeling than putting a chain of 20 enemies together in a single combo. The graphics are as good as ever and mission replay with better armour and weapons is awesome and adds replay value. A great game! Expand
  34. Nov 29, 2011
    This game is amazing as well. In my opinion its not as good as AC2 and ACR but if you like the franchise its a must buy, The multiplayer was a pretty good addition,it was fun for a while but gets boring. What can i say its AC, its the best
  35. Oct 13, 2014
    With a few small game-play changes, the game runs a lot smoother than II. With another gripping story to tell and setting to explore, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood hits the nail on the head when it comes to a good game. Requiestcat in Pace.
    9/10 - Ben Hazelden
  36. Jun 24, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 9.5 (rounded up to 10).

While it did feel like franchise milking when everybody heard about Brotherhood, there is no doubt that it is a polished, enjoyable, innovative product like its two predecessors. The story is once again the most important part of the experience, as it catches on straight after the second game. Ezio has just been contacted by the mysterious god from the First Civilisation and is bewildered by the events at play. After a rollicking first level and a cool title sequence, we are flung into Brotherhood. The next few adventures are stock standard tutorial, but after an intimate scene between Ezio and Caterina Sforza, things heat up, with a massive set piece that is unlike anything in AC history. Ezio's uncle Mario is killed and his family becomes dangerously close to death. The story is just as personal as it was in II and the new villain Cesare is a real dick. He embraces incest and is a real spoilt brat- in other words the perfect Renaissance villain and someone who wouldn't be out of place in an episode of Game of Thrones. Poor old Rodrigo doesn't get much screen time though, as his son is intent on taking all the glory.

This Assassin's Creed embraces spectacle with open arms, unlike it's brothers. Every mission feels unique and the assassinations are brilliant. Even the side missions are great, with well paced, challenging tomb exploration, entertaining tasks for the more evolved factions and brilliant heist set pieces where you must recover a machine for Da Vinci- these range from tanks to cannons and each one is awesome.

As would be guessed, the game is once again large (if not as big as the last one) and the open world is one of the most detailed in gaming. Even if it isn't massive, it feels alive and that is the main thing. With better free running, fast travel and horses, you can get around however you like. Combat is a lot better, even if it is now very easy du to the killstreaks and the new weapons are overpowered if good fun to play around with. The present day sections return, but rarely interrupt your game. The ending is also amazing, with a cliffhanger that leaves you breathless.

This entry has a large innovation int he form of competitive multiplayer. The modes are good fun and I had some great times with Wanted. The mode also has its own Abstergo focused story and this is intriguing, if slightly minimal in its uses. Overall, multiplayer is fun, but it feels slightly tacked on and doesn't really fit the tone of the game.

Brotherhood is a remarkable ride from the breathless beginning, to the deadly ending and i had a great time. Just don't expect too much out of multiplayer and get ready for a smaller open world and you'll hav a good time with the game.
  37. Jun 30, 2015
    Great sequel to AC II. They made some changes in the gameplay and they were all for the better. Combat is much more variable and flows better than in AC II. Though the story is not as good and the game is a lot shorter.
    + for the gameplay tweaks
    - for the game's shortness

(I played this in 2011, I'm just now writing the review)
  38. Nov 16, 2013
    Pretty much the same as Assassin's Creed II with a new location (Rome) and a new big feature, which is in the game's title you get to manage a brotherhood of assassin's. Overall loads of fun.
  39. Mar 22, 2015
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a small step back from II but it's nonetheless a worthy sequel that will have a hard time being topped. The developers over at Ubisoft made a smart choice continuing the Ezio storyline; he's still as exciting a protagonist as before. The gameplay isn't changed up much so while it may be thrilling for newcomers, it might get a bit boring for veterans. TheAssassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a small step back from II but it's nonetheless a worthy sequel that will have a hard time being topped. The developers over at Ubisoft made a smart choice continuing the Ezio storyline; he's still as exciting a protagonist as before. The gameplay isn't changed up much so while it may be thrilling for newcomers, it might get a bit boring for veterans. The open world is stunning and the graphics are brilliant but if you want a true experience, you're better off with its predecessor. Expand
  40. Apr 22, 2012
    In AC Brotherhood Ezio goes to Rome to fight the Borgia and to continue their demand for pieces of Eden.
    The narrative continues to be fantastic, although not reaching the magnificence of AC II. We continue to observe the evolution of Ezio, but there is no comparison to the large growth in the previous game.
    Unfortunately AC Brotherhood is marked by a decline in difficulty, especially by the addition of dozens of guns, knives, medicines, fumoo pumps, and still a beast, which is almost always lethal, and always silent. This tornano them a walking arsenal, despite this it remains a is a great game, but it seems like a step back.
  41. Aug 13, 2014
    This is an amazing game that's an improvement on every aspect over its predecessor (except the framerate which is the only real problem). The plot is much easier to follow, the missions are more fun and they've actually improved the graphics, particularly the lightning during dusk, sunset and night. The music is actually audible here and it's amazing. Free DLC is pretty short but fun, andThis is an amazing game that's an improvement on every aspect over its predecessor (except the framerate which is the only real problem). The plot is much easier to follow, the missions are more fun and they've actually improved the graphics, particularly the lightning during dusk, sunset and night. The music is actually audible here and it's amazing. Free DLC is pretty short but fun, and multiplayer is great (there are some server problems though). This beats AC 1 and 2 by a long margin and it's a must buy. Expand
  42. Jul 8, 2011
    When I first heard of AC: Brotherhood, I thought it was ACIII! But really, this is a direct sequel to ACII! But, when I got this game for Christmas 2010, I got hooked. I can agree that this addition to the AC series is not a game changer in any way rather than expanding the AC storyline. The gameplay is still fun and enjoyable and the graphics do look great. The addition of the multiplayerWhen I first heard of AC: Brotherhood, I thought it was ACIII! But really, this is a direct sequel to ACII! But, when I got this game for Christmas 2010, I got hooked. I can agree that this addition to the AC series is not a game changer in any way rather than expanding the AC storyline. The gameplay is still fun and enjoyable and the graphics do look great. The addition of the multiplayer is actually really fun and addictive! But, I like ACII slightly more mainly because of the story. But, I'd say you should give this game a play. Expand
  43. Oct 28, 2011
    Similar to its predecessor in many respects, but includes a plethora of new ideas and tweaks to ACII's engine that more than make up for the familiarity, but lets face it, ACII was amazing, any drastic change to the gameplay would be a huge mistake, but the minor tweaks made do nothing but enhance the gaming experience, Ezio is faster and smoother than ever before and much easier toSimilar to its predecessor in many respects, but includes a plethora of new ideas and tweaks to ACII's engine that more than make up for the familiarity, but lets face it, ACII was amazing, any drastic change to the gameplay would be a huge mistake, but the minor tweaks made do nothing but enhance the gaming experience, Ezio is faster and smoother than ever before and much easier to control. The story is a mixed batch, on the one hand, modern day Desmond and co. have a string of new developments that culminate in the best cliffhanger i've ever seen in a game, but while the plight of Ezio is still fun and interesting to a point, it seems quite unnecessary, given that nothing would have gone wrong if Ezio had simply killed Rodrigo Borgia at the end of ACII, in addition, while ACII was an inspiring quest for revenge, this is more of a flaccid quest to recover the apple (a piece of eden) which leaves much to be desired. The multiplayer is a huge win and will keep you coming back for months to come, rewarding stealth and planning above all and forces you to develop strategy, as a nice bonus, camping, boosting and butchering are all impossible because of the way the game is designed, which amounts to a much less frustrating game experience. But while the multiplayer is amazing and I wouldn't ever dream of trading it in, it does take a sizeable chunk out of the single player game, making ACB about 3/4 the length of ACII. If you can get past that, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is one of the best games you'll play in 2010 Expand
  44. Feb 12, 2012
    Ezio must figure out how things happened can you retrace his steps? This game is a load of fun with weapon upgrades, Treasure of Roma, Daggers...etc. Taking over Rome to liberate the people as an Assassin is really fun and you will get months of game play out of this delight.
  45. Nov 22, 2010
    This game is one of the most entertaining games this year! sure its a "Part 2" of AC2. but that's why its not called AC3. It keeps what made AC2 great and added a few fresh ideas. There is always so much to do and explore. The story is great and and missions can be done numerous ways. Graphics and sound is amazing. And ROME.... WOW... the architecture and detail is incredible. This is a Must Buy!!
  46. Mar 6, 2017
    continuación directa de Assassin's Creed 2, técnicamente superior, mejoras en jugabilidad, más opciones y extras

es un paso adelante de la saga en cada aspecto, pero se lo debe todo a su predecesor
  47. Sep 29, 2011
    After playing most of the single player campaign and spending some time on the multiplayer, I can safely say that Assassin's creed brotherhood is one of my favourite games this generation. Despite what many people say, I think the game is a huge improvement over the second installment. Perhaps most of the gameplay mechanics stayed afoot, but really there isn't one thing that the gameAfter playing most of the single player campaign and spending some time on the multiplayer, I can safely say that Assassin's creed brotherhood is one of my favourite games this generation. Despite what many people say, I think the game is a huge improvement over the second installment. Perhaps most of the gameplay mechanics stayed afoot, but really there isn't one thing that the game didn't improve. The graphics are simply better, mainly in the cutscenes, and the enviorment looks more vibrant. I think the best improvement was the fact that you now have one big city to explore, rather then 6 or 7 cities that look the same, and does not require many loading times and needless traveling. besides that, the story is more elegant and much more focused. I liked the fact that Ezio doesn't kill as much as he did in the second game. It seems there are more politics and interesting plot twists that the second game just lacked, and Ezio thinks abit more before he takes out the dagger(or gun, for that matter). Desmond's story is also more interesting, and while you don't see him most of the game, he seems to be more involved then last time. So after playing the amazing, brilliant, fun and improved singleplayer I started playing the multiplayer. To sum it up: It's preety damn good. It could use refinments though, because there are some balancing issues with the gameplay, but otherwise it's really engaging and really fun. I think it's a fantastic game that triumphs the first two games easily. With more things to do, a better focused story and better overall quality, AC:B is the assassin's creed game that AC:2 simply never was, for me. utterly Brilliant. Expand
  48. Mar 22, 2012
    Assassin's Creed II is a great game, and Brotherhood proves it. Following the old "don't fix it if it isn't broken" formula, from start to finish Brotherhood feels, plays and looks like it's precursor. There are some nice new elements as well; the "assassin training" being the most important and fun of them. You find a citizen in distress, save him/her and he/she joins your cause; you canAssassin's Creed II is a great game, and Brotherhood proves it. Following the old "don't fix it if it isn't broken" formula, from start to finish Brotherhood feels, plays and looks like it's precursor. There are some nice new elements as well; the "assassin training" being the most important and fun of them. You find a citizen in distress, save him/her and he/she joins your cause; you can then train them through a simple menu-based mechanic and then call them to assassinate a target or even help you in combat. The new multiplayer mode is also surprisingly deep and original. Brotherhood lacks the innovation introduced by Assassin's Creed II, but maintains the same level of fun and value. Expand
  49. Dec 29, 2011
    Awesome graphics, awesome gameplay, awesome story... everything is just so freaking good. The game is still fresh, not repetitive, fun as hell. It's almost perfect, but it's kind of unfair to give it a 10/10 if it's not very innovative. I mean, the game is almost perfect, fresh, but it's not very different from the second one. I'd give it a 9,5 if I could.
  50. Feb 1, 2011
    Each new title of the Assassin's Creed saga continues to amaze me. The breathtaking graphics and overall complexity of the game is stunning beyond belief. The deep plot and the new and brilliant multi-player game-play is outstanding and is the best I have ever seen. The thousands of man-hours on this amazing title has been more than worthwhile. In my opinion it is the best game on theEach new title of the Assassin's Creed saga continues to amaze me. The breathtaking graphics and overall complexity of the game is stunning beyond belief. The deep plot and the new and brilliant multi-player game-play is outstanding and is the best I have ever seen. The thousands of man-hours on this amazing title has been more than worthwhile. In my opinion it is the best game on the market and a must get title. Expand
  51. Jan 10, 2013
    Another amazing entry into the "Assassin's Creed" series. The adventures of Ezio continue in the vast, perfectly realized city of Rome. Though the game, in the end, doesn't offer much in the way of interface, combat, or general gameplay upgrades it doesn't hurt the game since it feels like a genuine continuation of Ezio's story. The ability to recruit new assassins and send them onAnother amazing entry into the "Assassin's Creed" series. The adventures of Ezio continue in the vast, perfectly realized city of Rome. Though the game, in the end, doesn't offer much in the way of interface, combat, or general gameplay upgrades it doesn't hurt the game since it feels like a genuine continuation of Ezio's story. The ability to recruit new assassins and send them on missions is a fun and welcome addition to the franchise, though it would have been nice if their missions had a more direct effect on the game. As it is, it simply feels like a fun little diversion instead of a cruicial game element.

In all awesome stuff!
  52. Apr 23, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is amazing. The visuals are just plain awesome. The story is detailed and is great. Ezio as a master assassin trying to take down the pope is very cool. It really was a great edition to the saga. I liked everything about this game. Ubisoft did an amazing job on Brotherhood. Expand
  53. Jun 19, 2013
    It may have not been the best story wise, but to me it was my favorite to play up until AC3 The combat has finally been establish and not instead of reworking they can move forward. i love all the additions they added to the game. But sadly I wasn't as captivated with the story like I was in 2. The world of Rome is amazing but the story lacked a little.
  54. Nov 19, 2014
    To be honest, Assassin's Creed 2 left us with a cliffhanger ending. It was nice that Brotherhood continued on from that ending, maintaining a perfect sense of continuity.

The next 20 minutes of gameplay left me gutted in a good way. It's these events that fuel Ezio's actions for the rest of the game. Besides retaining the protagonist and the gameplay of the last game, there are

Besides retaining the protagonist and the gameplay of the last game, there are subtle additions the franchise. The first of which is the inclusion of 'Optional Objectives' that contribute to 100% synchronisation. These add an extra layer of challenge to missions and encourage players to revisit sequences that they didn't fully complete. The next is the multiplayer mode, which is a first for the franchise. And last, but certainly not least, is the ability to recruit ordinary civilians and make them part of your Brotherhood. Once recruited, you can level them up, send them on missions or summon them into battle alongside of you to help even the odds. It's this defining feature that earns Brotherhood it's name.

You may have Rome as your only playground, but it's large enough to accomodate your open-world needs. Also new are the Borgia Towers that divide sections of Rome into districts. Conquer these and you liberate Rome.

It may closely imitate the sequel, but AC: Brotherhood is another good mark on Ubisoft's track record.
  55. Nov 17, 2010
    This is Brotherhood, not 3 so if it feels like more of 2 or 2.5 well i think that is exactly what Ubisoft intended. It is more of Ezio and it definitely continues the overall story with Desmond and Abstergo but only gets a bit more out there. Some people have been worrying about the overall mystery getting a bit more complicated in this one but i feel that since it's not a true sequel thatThis is Brotherhood, not 3 so if it feels like more of 2 or 2.5 well i think that is exactly what Ubisoft intended. It is more of Ezio and it definitely continues the overall story with Desmond and Abstergo but only gets a bit more out there. Some people have been worrying about the overall mystery getting a bit more complicated in this one but i feel that since it's not a true sequel that we should just sit and contemplate what will happen in the inevitable Assassin's Creed 3. This installment is great and it's not just 2 in a new city. The battle system has grown with improved options and is all the great things from the past game plus a bunch more fun. Also the missions and side missions aren't the same from 2, some exact duplicates but many new things to try and explore. Also the story missions are just bigger and better with i felt like much more diversity. Also at first Rome i thought wouldn't be as impressive as when i was playing through 2 but in the end it was by far greater! When people say it is huge, they mean this city is freaking HUGE! Also the city improvement system is great! and far more involved and satisfying than simply upgrading the villa. Knocking out the bad guys, burning down their towers and then building up the run down area with beggars into a bustling market place with fine women running around is not only noticeable you can remember doing that and being glad you did. then going to the shop to upgrade your armor and feel like you are just that much closer to greatness. The whole overall experience is deep and fun. more of what 2 brought us but that is by no means a bad thing. but with it's own unique feel and options when playing. Brother improves this series and keeps it as one of the top franchises of the times! if i had to pick one bad thing about this game is the same pop in textures that have been seen in the previous games, but with such big cities is not a game killer at all. and it is less noticeable when you are in tight corridor areas or on tight streets. the plus of it too is when the textures pop in they are simply gorgeous. also i wanted to note that the character models seem much improved in this game, much more detailed and less noticeable polygonal shapes. also look cleaner with nice self shadowing that looks almost real, or at least almost Hollywood! oh and this is all before you dive headfirst into the brand new multiplayer! the multiplayer experience is not only a breath of fresh air but executed in great detail. the tense situations of finding who you have to kill and hiding from your killer is awesome. my only minor complaint is as perks and upgrades unlock it does give higher level assassin's a clear advantage over new ones. but it doesn't completely make the game weighted in their favor they just have more options then newer people do. but overall i never felt annoyed or completely overpowered i just felt compelled to get more kills and level up to get that ability of whatever they just did. example early in multilplayer i got smoke bombed and i wondered how to do that, but then a couple of levels later i unlocked it and said, oh that's how! so overall minor minor nit pick over a truly fresh and fun experience. I think i will go play some more now, so if you want to catch up in the story and catch up with my levels on multiplayer go get this game now, definitely a must have for any fan of the series. new comers, i would recommend getting at least the 2nd first just so in single player you aren't totally lost. but i definitely give this game a 10/10 Expand
  56. USG
    Nov 20, 2010
    About good as the last game, Assassin's Creed II, with compensation for features lost in II. It feels more like an extension to II rather than a new title, which is probably what the developers wanted. The mission synchronization adds to some mission difficulty, but killing people was made significantly easier. The game feels more focused on the main story. This can also be attributed toAbout good as the last game, Assassin's Creed II, with compensation for features lost in II. It feels more like an extension to II rather than a new title, which is probably what the developers wanted. The mission synchronization adds to some mission difficulty, but killing people was made significantly easier. The game feels more focused on the main story. This can also be attributed to being in a single city, which has great variation. I'd say the graphics are about the same; maybe a little better. The multiplayer adds a little more to the game, but not that much (especially after playing the multiplayer beta). The game mechanics could still use a little tweaking, it's sometimes easy to make mistakes and fall off a building and such. Expand
  57. May 5, 2013
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Good Points:
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Good Points:
    +The Campaign is a little bit shorter, but it doesn't lose it's quality. The opening sequence is marvellous. For those who get bored, cut-scenes can now be passed. Horse riding inside the city. Combat has been facilitated, but not very much, so expert AC gamers won't bother. The Bank and rebuilding Rome, makes winning money much easier than before. The Crossbow is now available. The Animus program training is fun and will improve your stealth, combat and free running in the actual game. Graphics slightly improved, but improved in the end. Voice Acting excellent. Beautiful Soundtrack. Addition of optional objectives to synchronize the mission to a 100%, which for expert AC players, will be a ton of fun to do. Assassin recruitment. It really makes you feel like, like on the tittle says, you're in an actual Assassin Brotherhood. Present Day starts to get fun, while in this game, you have to do missions that require tracking things or free run through places. Multiplayer. It is very fun challenging yourself to be the greatest assassin, really helps the game maintain itself. The Ending. This ending is done perfectly and will be leaving you anxious to play the next in the franchise, to know what happens.
    Bad Points:
    Although Horse Riding is now available inside the city, it is not very well adapted to city obstacles, and sometimes, is frustrating. There is only 1 city, and after creating games which contained 4 or 5 cities, Rome feels small. You can't spur or gallop, and sometimes running, feels faster than the horse at "full speed". It feels like AC II remodelled, and not like a brand new game. There is almost no addition of secondary characters, just the old ones like Mario, Machiavelli, The Fox, and so on.
    Final Score:
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a nice addition to the Assassin's Creed Franchise, but it feels like a second AC 2. The Story is still strong but it feels like they're running out of material for Ezio. Average Score: 8.8
  58. Apr 11, 2016
    good graphics good story and gameplay same amazing main character as the second game and the new "Brotherhood" system that let's you send assassins on missions and call on them to help you in combat and other small things making the gameplay smoother
  59. Mar 26, 2017
    Great game really good sequel to AC2 the best one to date,the movement and combat controller wasn't changed at all from the previous Assassisn games but overall it was good
  60. Aug 21, 2012
    A superb game, and a worthy continuation of the story of Assassin's Creed, but a step down from AC2. It is still a fantastic game, and it should not be missed by anyone.
  61. Nov 19, 2010
    This is one of those game that I am only giving a "10" rating for because there is no option here to give it an "11". Absolutely Amazing. Ive beaten the entire game and am working on unlocking everything else. I have played the multi-player as well, but the story mode is so good I have been tryin to milk every ounce of play out of that before I get involved any more in the online play.This is one of those game that I am only giving a "10" rating for because there is no option here to give it an "11". Absolutely Amazing. Ive beaten the entire game and am working on unlocking everything else. I have played the multi-player as well, but the story mode is so good I have been tryin to milk every ounce of play out of that before I get involved any more in the online play. If ever there was a reason or Ubisoft to exist, it is this. Expand
  62. Apr 3, 2014
    AC Brotherhood is the third title in the Assassin's Creed series, and a direct follow-up to the fantastic Assassin's Creed II, developed by Ubisoft.

Story: Directly after the events of AC II, Ezio finds himself threatened by a new enemy, Cesare Borgia, son of AC2 antagonist Rodrigo Borgia. Now, Ezio heads to Rome, aiming to finish the Borgias once and for all. To cut a long story short, Brotherhood fails ti live-up to ACII's standards, relying more on cool and explosive set-pieces than on its script, which tends to fall short compare to AC2 or AC1. Thankfully, it begins and ends in a blast, and features some good development for Ezio and Desmond's characters. 7/10

Graphics: Using the Anvil engine, Brotherhood looks great and features some outstanding art design. Animations, however, are sometimes buggy and there are several technical hiccups. 9/10

Sound: Beautiful soundtrack and superb voice-acting, even if it falls to shame due to AC2's superior soundtrack and voice acting. 9/10

Gameplay: For the most part, it's AC 2.5, having a somewhat more polished climbing and fighting systems. BH's new feature is to sends Assassin recuits to eliminate guards and targets. While it is an overall nice add-up to the whole game, particularly for its story, the recuitment feature makes the game way more easy, and since the enemies in the game are not the smartest around, BH is a very easy game to beat. Still, I can't truly rage at the iconic combat system of AC. 8.5/10.

Multiplayer: Wow, just wow. While the single-player may not be the AC standard, BH's new multiplayer mode is amazing, unique and brings new life into the series. It's a very tactic and punishing experience, and may not appeal to all, but it's nice to see in fresh ideas for multiplayer modes every time in while. 9.5/10

Lasting appeal: Huge. Really, really huge. Tons of stuff to discover and complete, even if the story missions are so easy you can finish the whole game in a day or so. Multiplayer adds a lot of playtime to those who willing to spend their time within it and master their tactics. 9.5/10.

Verdict: Brotherhood may fail to reach the heights set by the legendary AC 2 due to weak story and dumbed-down difficulty, but it is netherless a great game with a superb multiplayer mode and beautiful art design.
    Final score: 8.8/10
  63. Jun 12, 2013
    I enjoyed a lot of this game. The story is amazing and almost has big has the one from AC II. The characters are just amazing with a lot of personality especially your mentore Ezio Auitore. Still I found this game a bit boring after a while maybe because the mains missions and some side missions were always the same...the cutscenes are very good, still in this game there are a lot ofI enjoyed a lot of this game. The story is amazing and almost has big has the one from AC II. The characters are just amazing with a lot of personality especially your mentore Ezio Auitore. Still I found this game a bit boring after a while maybe because the mains missions and some side missions were always the same...the cutscenes are very good, still in this game there are a lot of collectibles, the battle system is the same as the previous game, so there's nothing to talk about that, the graphics are good and I love the building the city stuff, at a certain time I had a lot of money are no were to spend. This is an amazing game. Expand
  64. Nov 24, 2010
    I can't praise this game enough it's the closest I've seen a game get to art. It's a beautiful masterpiece and it's had me hooked since I bought it. Can safely say you will not regret investing in ACB can't wait for what ubisoft do next.
  65. Mar 10, 2012
    This game features exciting multiplayer, which was a big shocker to me. I thought it would be thrown in as a subpar add on, but thankfully i was wrong! the intensity is incredible. Your blood will pump with the excitement from hunting your prey. The Story is good, although occasionally boring. This game is a defenite rental.
  66. Dec 20, 2010
    This is quite a good game. I had a lot of fun scrambling across roofs and assassinating people. The story is fairly interesting and the environment looks amazing. Although I don't advise anyone to buy this game, I do suggest you rent it or borrow it. This is why. For me, the story was quite short. I managed to complete it in about 10 hours. Also, by the end of the story, the usual missionThis is quite a good game. I had a lot of fun scrambling across roofs and assassinating people. The story is fairly interesting and the environment looks amazing. Although I don't advise anyone to buy this game, I do suggest you rent it or borrow it. This is why. For me, the story was quite short. I managed to complete it in about 10 hours. Also, by the end of the story, the usual mission of chasing someone, or killing someone, or climbing some buildings gets kind of boring. Also, there is basically no replay value in this game. In short, a good game for the most part, does get boring toward the end, and not much, if any replay value. I suggest giving this a rent. Expand
  67. Jun 24, 2011
    Just when you thought the Assassin's Creed Franchise couldn't get any better, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood comes out packing a punch. The developers knew that their wasn't too much variety when it came to missions in the very first Assassin's Creed so the developers went to work and produced Assassin's Creed 2 which added on a variety of missions to choose from. Not only is the content ofJust when you thought the Assassin's Creed Franchise couldn't get any better, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood comes out packing a punch. The developers knew that their wasn't too much variety when it came to missions in the very first Assassin's Creed so the developers went to work and produced Assassin's Creed 2 which added on a variety of missions to choose from. Not only is the content of the missions better but the change in the fighting mechanics really spiced up the game. Instead of having to fight every single guard, if you achieve a cinematic kill, you will have the chance to press the attack button at a designated time. If successful, you can continue the attack combo instantly killing the next enemy in your way.

The Story continues right where you left off from Assassin's Creed 2, as Desmond Miles who is trying to find out where Ezio Auditore hid the Apple of Eden. But you have to get through Pope Rodrigo Borgia (Boss from the last game) and his son Cesare Borgia who has taken control of a massive army and has made the Assassins his number 1 target.

Reasons why it's better than its Predecessor: There is so much more to do in this game compared to the other games in the series. I also really enjoyed the new recruiting system in the game. It very much like Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker's troop deployment mini game where you can send out units (Which vary in level) to complete a mission and in a successful return you receive items and money. Another great thing they added to this game was the ability to transport to a bunch of places within Rome. This made traveling a lot easier. They also allow you to use horses in cities now. ( They tend to be hard to control especially in very populated areas in the game.

This is the first game in the series to add multiplayer to it. It is a very unique style of online which keeps you on your toes the entire match. While you are looking for a target along with other enemies looking for the same target, someone is looking to get you. It's a lot of fun but it's heavily based upon the higher level you are the better you are going to be. This kinda sucks the fun out if you want to just play it every now and then or are jumping into the multiplayer late. Overall, this gets two thumbs up from me (or should I say two hidden blades up) It's the best of the series. If you liked the other two Assassins, this one blows the other ones away and has a lot of replay value. Pick it up and enjoy numerous hours fun.
  68. Feb 28, 2011
    Ubisoft have taken AC:2, and tweaked it ever so slightly. I would recommend this game if you want to follow the story of the game, as it progresses both the story of Ezio and Desmond in his life outside of the Animus. The game also does a good job of balancing the story as well as introducing new players to the series. One of the big positives of this game is the multiplayer, which isUbisoft have taken AC:2, and tweaked it ever so slightly. I would recommend this game if you want to follow the story of the game, as it progresses both the story of Ezio and Desmond in his life outside of the Animus. The game also does a good job of balancing the story as well as introducing new players to the series. One of the big positives of this game is the multiplayer, which is thoroughly entertaining and probably the most innovative of any game. The negatives of this game are that the gameplay is almost identical to the last game, and playing through the game can be repetitive and boring at times. My advice is, if you are new to the series or have played the first two games and needs to keep up with the Assassin's Creed storyline, then this game is for you. If you are looking for a completly new experience, look elsewhere. Expand
  69. Apr 12, 2011
    I love the AC series alot! I love Ezio too. This game is awesome, not only becoz of the gameplay, but the storyline is what that attracted me to play it at first. This game follows Ezio's story. It's amazing, you can kill enemies faster and new features have been added as well, like the Brotherhood Assist. This game should deserve a 10!
  70. Jan 19, 2015
    I found this game much better that the second at the gameplay.The story is pretty good but not as satysfying as ac 2 story.Now u can ride horses inside towns and turn one kill to many something i loved.Side missions are more and u will spend much more time doing them.Now Ezio is wisher and he doesn't only seek revenge but justice too.It is a perfect continue of ac 2
  71. Dec 25, 2010
    This game definitely surprised me. The Campaign is still great. The multiplayer is definitely unique. It never got repetitive or even dull. I found myself getting immersed in playing an assasin and blending in with the crowd. While running across rooftops and hunting down enemy assasins it was a totally unique gaming experience. I say screw Black Ops. ACB all the way!
  72. Nov 16, 2010
    This game is my game of the year, along with CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS. I don't know if anyone ever could make a series this awesome ever. Any one who even likes assassin's creed just a little better do them selves a favor and pick this game up now!!!!
  73. Mar 7, 2012
    It is clear that a lot of time went into lovingly crafting the beautiful world of middle-ages Rome. This game is amazing and at a bargain price too. The only reason it does not get a 10 is because it is a little too easy. The soundtrack by Jesper Kyd is one of the best I have ever heard. I bought it separately off Itunes. The graphics are amazing and the new multiplayer aspect is brilliant.
  74. Jun 25, 2011
    If you have played the previous titles, the game play is more or less about the same with a few new features that's not really that ground breaking. I don't see why they don't add something more interesting to the game play such as cover mechanics behind objects and executing things from it. It just feels weird that as an assassin you can only stand up behind something or hand your bodyIf you have played the previous titles, the game play is more or less about the same with a few new features that's not really that ground breaking. I don't see why they don't add something more interesting to the game play such as cover mechanics behind objects and executing things from it. It just feels weird that as an assassin you can only stand up behind something or hand your body on a ledge to avoid detection. Why not allow us to pick up an object and throw it somewhere for distraction? Or maybe allow ranged weapons a manual aim but very difficult to shoot a target in a long distance like a sniper. Perhaps allow us to lie to guards so that they would chase and beat up someone while you slip by. The option to blow up something to create a distraction. These new ideas took all of 3 minutes as I write this to make game play a little more interesting than the previous. Clearly they did not spend much time on game play mechanics. However, this game still deserves a 9 because the setting and story will keep you addicted for hours and hours. I just spent an entire Saturday finding myself unable to put down the controller. Expand
  75. Apr 2, 2012
    This is a great game! Im still playing the game on ps3, very happy with gamplay and the story line. New Assassins Creed 3 coming soon, Will definitely buy it. :) :)
  76. Jun 8, 2015
    Back with a bang was my first thouhgt. This addition to the Trilogy, if I might say was the best assassin game (better than revelations and AC3). Ezio evolved into the perfect assassin and the brotherhood by his side was like a fort. Gripping story line-so gripping that i've watched the cut scenes alone on YouTube several times over. The BGM also adds to the euphoric feeling. 10/10
  77. Nov 22, 2010
    This version of the series is the greatest release, yet again Ubisoft has delivered a excellent product. It got a lot of variety and has a-lot of new game-play. The variety in the game with the training mode, the ability to buy stores and have your own little business. The new achievement system for each mission where you can get 100% synchronization in certain conditions also brings aThis version of the series is the greatest release, yet again Ubisoft has delivered a excellent product. It got a lot of variety and has a-lot of new game-play. The variety in the game with the training mode, the ability to buy stores and have your own little business. The new achievement system for each mission where you can get 100% synchronization in certain conditions also brings a great challenge to the game. Game-play is as great as always, even now the developers have added more functionality to control your assassin the fun factor is greatly improved.
    All the extra new features, variety and game-play of this game has boosted it to be one of the best games Iwe ever played!
  78. Nov 17, 2010
    This game is simply AMAZING. It is the BEST game in the series, one of the best open world games EVER, and it is definitely in my top 5 for 2010, and it is easily one of the best games of this generation, do yourself a favor GO BUY THIS GAME! Trust me, its worth it. Whenever someone says that games are not art, just show them this game and prove them wrong, this game is THE definition ofThis game is simply AMAZING. It is the BEST game in the series, one of the best open world games EVER, and it is definitely in my top 5 for 2010, and it is easily one of the best games of this generation, do yourself a favor GO BUY THIS GAME! Trust me, its worth it. Whenever someone says that games are not art, just show them this game and prove them wrong, this game is THE definition of art,period. The story is very,very good, immersive, and engaging, the graphics are MIND BLOWING for a game with such a huge world, and you will NOT want to put your controller down until you beat it. The single player story is over 20 hours long and there are a TON of side missions to keep you busy, and once you're done with the story, there is also a multiplayer mode, which fits PERFECTLY into the AC universe and makes total sense, and it is very FUN, easily the best third person online action game that I've ever played, it is THAT good. plus there are a ton of maps, modes, and characters that every time that you start a new match it will feel very different! YOU MUST BUY THIS NOW!! Expand
  79. Nov 19, 2010
    I got this and i have to say its a pretty good game. It has alot of new gameplay elements to it and its filled with items that will help you for your experience playing the game. Even though the storyline to the second Assassin's Creed is better, Brotherhood is on my Top 10 list of favorites.
  80. May 2, 2011
    This is just another Assassin's Creed game; but that is not a bad thing! Ubisoft have really found a formula that works in their Assassin's Creed games, and you can tell that their budget has severely increased from production of the first game. With a thick plot, long single-player campaign, terrific cut scenes and a wide, dynamic environment - this game is everything you'd expect fromThis is just another Assassin's Creed game; but that is not a bad thing! Ubisoft have really found a formula that works in their Assassin's Creed games, and you can tell that their budget has severely increased from production of the first game. With a thick plot, long single-player campaign, terrific cut scenes and a wide, dynamic environment - this game is everything you'd expect from the next installation into the AC series.
    However, I think it is very possible to go through the game without being killed, and I found the game's combat far too easy at times - with spamming the same kick, slash, slash, kick, slash, slash to win fights, with ten guards being disposed of with ease as they all seem to be scared of actually attacking you and seem to wait for you to dispose of them!

Any Assassin's Creed fan needs to play this, it is unmissable if you are a fan of the franchise.
  81. Nov 19, 2013
    Ubisoft's great move on making like an expansion pack of a story into a large new engine and a new experience of a stealth action fighting game. Although they share large influence in AC2, they modify it with the 2010's engine, but the story itself requires like an Assassin's Creed 2 game, where it is a direct sequel, but they can addict the fans of assassin's creed by this game. This gameUbisoft's great move on making like an expansion pack of a story into a large new engine and a new experience of a stealth action fighting game. Although they share large influence in AC2, they modify it with the 2010's engine, but the story itself requires like an Assassin's Creed 2 game, where it is a direct sequel, but they can addict the fans of assassin's creed by this game. This game defines the meaning of assassin. Expand
  82. Jul 9, 2014
    Brotherhood keeps the setting and characters from AC2 and expands it with a few new ideas. The game is a lot of fun and doesnt change too many things. I really liked the mechanic of recruiting assassins, leveling them up and sending them all across Europe to earn money and fight the templars. All in all, a fun game that follows the path laid out by AC2
  83. Jan 14, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is an amazing game all around, the singleplayer experience is as excellent as ever and playing Ezio can never get old, the style of Assassin's Creed II is still there yet it does it perfectly! If you ever get tired of the Italian Renaissance, then the great Multiplayer awaits you! Either be a lone assassin or go with a partner for an all out massacre, in aAssassin's Creed Brotherhood is an amazing game all around, the singleplayer experience is as excellent as ever and playing Ezio can never get old, the style of Assassin's Creed II is still there yet it does it perfectly! If you ever get tired of the Italian Renaissance, then the great Multiplayer awaits you! Either be a lone assassin or go with a partner for an all out massacre, in a silent way tough.... The multiplayer is very fun and is done very well! Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is Game of the Year Material! Expand
  84. Dec 3, 2010
    Really fantastic game, if you liked either the first or second one, this one is in exactly the same vain. With a couple of extras. Like multiplayer, which i was firstly sceptical of, but have grown to love it.
  85. Dec 2, 2010
    I'd give this a 96 out of 100... best AC so far. I must admit, the first AC didn't do much for me, as a matter of fact I didn't even finish it. Too linear, not enough variation in game play, etc. ACII raised the bar and made for quite a story, and the game play was improved dramatically. AC:Brotherhood polishes this series even further... some will say it didn't bring anything new butI'd give this a 96 out of 100... best AC so far. I must admit, the first AC didn't do much for me, as a matter of fact I didn't even finish it. Too linear, not enough variation in game play, etc. ACII raised the bar and made for quite a story, and the game play was improved dramatically. AC:Brotherhood polishes this series even further... some will say it didn't bring anything new but I beg to differ. The hidden gun and crossbow really take the weaponry to new levels making for exciting new play and the story is the best so far. Recruiting and training the assassins and learning to use them in missions and while exploring is a fun new twist as well. It's really got it all - action, stealth, platforming... Loved it, really can't wait for the next one... this is right up there with Uncharted Among Thieves as one of the top PS3 titles to date. Expand
  86. Jan 27, 2011
    It's fairly easy to compare the story in ACB to AC2, so really I can skip that part of the review because if you liked AC2's story, then it's a certainty that you'll like the story and mechanics in ACB. What really sets this game apart is it's groundbreaking multiplayer. I can't say there is anything like it out there, and have spent countless hours with my buddies hunting, and beingIt's fairly easy to compare the story in ACB to AC2, so really I can skip that part of the review because if you liked AC2's story, then it's a certainty that you'll like the story and mechanics in ACB. What really sets this game apart is it's groundbreaking multiplayer. I can't say there is anything like it out there, and have spent countless hours with my buddies hunting, and being hunted. It's inventive, and definitely a refreshing break from all of the FPS multiplayers that clog the gaming pipes. Expand
  87. Aug 21, 2013
    this game was overall the best one so far, everything about this game was just absolutely mindblowing, the story was the best part about this game and gameplay ect was also really great
  88. Jan 2, 2017
  89. Mar 28, 2017
    I loved AC2. And I really enjoined this game. A few new gadgets and new locations. I would have given a 9/10, but I have to subtract one point for that ridiculous cliffhanger ending. I made me really angry back when I played it.
    But nevertheless, this is a great game. This is where the series was at its best.
  90. Nov 18, 2010
    Assassins creed brotherhood is amazing. The story isnt quite as good as last time but its still one the best stories around. The side missions are improved, the lairs are far better than the tombs which were still good. the multiplayer is fun and its also pretty unique
  91. Feb 8, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ACB, took everything that works right in Assassins Creed 2 and expands. The game seem s beauty and the multiplayer is a refreshing experience.
    AC is one of the best franchise of that generation, and Brotherhood continues its legacy.
  92. Nov 28, 2010
    At first site the game seems like only a Expansion , The first few minutes seems as if it is still Assassins Creed 2 . Upon the game getting deeper into the story you see that there is more to it ,it may seem like the same game but it is well worth every second of it this is by far my favorite game this year. From all the new weapons and story line new faces old faces the game is just AWESOME.
  93. May 7, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is one of the best open world games in this generation, next to the original Assassin's Creed. The graphics are a huge improvement, and the story is as amazing as usual. The characters have become more love-able and are really their own, not some cliche characters from other games. I actually was stunned when Mario died, and I was hanging on the edge of my seat when Ezio was shot. The multiplayer is amazing, Ubisoft took the best parts of the Assassins Creed gameplay into the online experience. The maps are diversified and there is multiple opportunities for teamwork, something that has become uncommon in today's gaming world. The only thing that I didn't like was that in the Story Mode, the new combat system made killing enemies way too easy. And in the multiplayer it takes around 7-15 minutes to find a match, and there are always long waiting times for waiting on all the players to synchronize to the online game, and thats an extra 3-5 minutes just to player a 5 minute round, its not worth it. Expand
  94. Jun 15, 2012
    One of the most impressive gaming experiences out there! Beautifully crafted with gorgeous environments, a strong script and a stand-out story only scrapes the surface of how amazing this game is. The new features include the chance to train your own assassins, a larger weapon wheel and an innovative multiplayer experience. Every part of this game is masterful and is a title that will keepOne of the most impressive gaming experiences out there! Beautifully crafted with gorgeous environments, a strong script and a stand-out story only scrapes the surface of how amazing this game is. The new features include the chance to train your own assassins, a larger weapon wheel and an innovative multiplayer experience. Every part of this game is masterful and is a title that will keep you plating for days. Expand
  95. Nov 17, 2010
    best game ever made buy this right now if u like any of the last 2 games made well actually buy it because it is the best graphics i have seen and there is so much stuff to do just in the story mode which will take u so long to do and plus their is online so buy noW!!!!
  96. Nov 16, 2010
    Well got ACB and have to say,im impressed well done Ubisoft... The story is the best yet in the series (well up until where i am) the multiplayer is huge and keeps you hooked for many hours.. Ezio is expressed like never before,so is the multiplayer.. for the new side which is as everyone knows is the multiplayer- it just keeps you guessing and one wrong move will have you lying on theWell got ACB and have to say,im impressed well done Ubisoft... The story is the best yet in the series (well up until where i am) the multiplayer is huge and keeps you hooked for many hours.. Ezio is expressed like never before,so is the multiplayer.. for the new side which is as everyone knows is the multiplayer- it just keeps you guessing and one wrong move will have you lying on the floor dead.. The game is the best yet and can't yet for the next,Ubisoft really surprised me and hopefully the critic's!! I GIVE IT A 10/10!!!!!! Expand
  97. Nov 28, 2010
    Fabulous. The Guild mechanic is awesome and easy. The combat is greatly improved and, well, the climbing is just the same. The story line is also amazing and really gripping and side quests are much cooler. Buy it. If you don't, you haven't lived.
  98. Jan 15, 2011
    this game is perfect in all aspects, the art, the music, the awesome history, the gameplay. everyone should play all 3 AC games ;)

by the way, i'm not a noob teenager who know nothing about good game, i have played game since 1991, so, i know what game is good for old school gamer like me.
  99. Jan 22, 2011
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood is defidently the best Assassins Creed yet. It fixes almost all the problems from previous titles, and gives you a great storyline. The single player is steller but the multiplayer is not quite as fun. You'll play it for a few hours and get bored and go back to your favorate mutiplayer game.

1. Jul 8, 2011
    Recommended to fans of the franchise and also to newcomers. While the single player campaign is entertaining and offers a lot of content, the multiplayer mode is only average. It's a nice goodie, nothing more. The atmosphere, the localization and the videos are pretty well done, which let the player forget time and play hours.
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood has great atmosphere, beautiful visuals, and overall excellent craftsmanship… Just don't expect anything new beyond the multiplayer.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 25, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a more than a worthy addition to the series canon. The similar setting of renaissance Italy will trick folks into assuming this is a half-arsed expansion, but honestly, this feels like Assassin's Creed 2.99. Don't be fooled by Brotherhood's cunningly familiar disguise. Mark it as a fresh target, pounce and take it down. [January 2011 p66]