4.5

1. Apr 29, 2013
    The other DLCs may not have been well liked, but this one is the best one in the trilogy. It opens with a great navel battle, and moves gently to the final confrontation. along the way you get a super smash power that kicks ass, but you also see how corrupted Washington has become which is both horrifying and memorable.

1. This three hour long conclusion to the King Washington-DLC does not manage to enthrall us as we would like it to do. But we do have to admit we had a great time transforming into a mighty bear, destroying all who were foolish enough to stand in our way. [June 2013, p.91]
  2. May 30, 2013
    The ride is enough of a crazy Creed to be a surprising success. [July 2013, p.77]
  3. May 14, 2013
    The two-three hours spent with this third and closing episode in the mini-series offshoot from the third game proper, and the similar amount of time spent playing the first and second episodes, has been well spent when in the moment. That is it’s been intriguing and different enough to warrant playing and if you chose to do so you’d find yourself moving onwards pretty quickly to get to the next bit.