Assassin's Creed III PlayStation 3

6.9

1. Nov 8, 2012
    It is definitely a different AC. There are things that are so different that takes away the fun from it, but some of the differences also add to it as well. Whilst recruiting assassins is a little bit more tedious, they make made up for this fact by actually having a back-story. They do feel like real characters. Especially also the characters in the homestead and others that you interactIt is definitely a different AC. There are things that are so different that takes away the fun from it, but some of the differences also add to it as well. Whilst recruiting assassins is a little bit more tedious, they make made up for this fact by actually having a back-story. They do feel like real characters. Especially also the characters in the homestead and others that you interact with. There is definitely a lot more focus on making a more realistic feel to the story. The game-play is good as usual though the combat still repetitive. Expand
  2. Nov 11, 2012
    This is gonna be short and sweet this is by far more superior of a game then all the other assassins creed games they took out all the crap that sucked in the other games and added a **** load of cool features sure there are a handful of bugs but for a game this good and this big its a small price to pay so you people that always **** and complain deal with it or just go sell your copyThis is gonna be short and sweet this is by far more superior of a game then all the other assassins creed games they took out all the crap that sucked in the other games and added a **** load of cool features sure there are a handful of bugs but for a game this good and this big its a small price to pay so you people that always **** and complain deal with it or just go sell your copy some of gamers and critics game of the year games have more bugs then this so my hats off to UbiSoft for a great job oh and I'm surprised one of you complainers haven't said something stupid yet like oh I don't like this game because its not like call of duty lol Expand
  3. Dec 7, 2012
    Finally, Assassin's Creed gets some renovation. After 2 COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY half-sequels, half-add-ons a full-scale part of the franchise is out. But does it live up to the expectations of the grand ending of the trilogy? Not quite. Firstly, the story. AC3 introduces a new era - American Revolution, and with it, a new character - Connor Kenway (who also has some long unpronounceableFinally, Assassin's Creed gets some renovation. After 2 COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY half-sequels, half-add-ons a full-scale part of the franchise is out. But does it live up to the expectations of the grand ending of the trilogy? Not quite. Firstly, the story. AC3 introduces a new era - American Revolution, and with it, a new character - Connor Kenway (who also has some long unpronounceable Indian name) The main plot is quite alright, with Ubisoft actually fulfilling the promise not to make the game pro-american. It's not, you have to fight against the patriots as well as the redcoats and the Founding Fathers aren't idealised at all, with George Washington himself being shown as a weak leader and a poor tactician. I personally don't have problems with the main character (and I certainly don't find him worse than the overrated Ezio Auditore), but one thing can't be denied - when compared to his own father (who serves as a secondary protagonist for like, 4 hours of gameplay), he lacks his charm and charisma. If Ubisoft decides to make another annual half-baked "sequel" (and they will, everyone loves money), they should definitely devote it to Haytham's backstory. However, as for the modern-age plot with Desmond struggling to save the world, things are not as bright. Desmond's missions are stupid and boring, and the ending is totally underwhelming, it's not an ending in fact, just an open gate for a sequel of some kind. I was hugely disappointed by that, since I liked Desmond's story before. Now to the technical part of the game. It looks just beautiful - AnvilNext provides some beautiful scenery, especially the Frontier. The protagonist's animations have been remade, and now just watching Connor climb the trees and jump over fences is a joy. The game suffered from some glitches in its 1.0 version, but that didn't ruin the game for me. Anyway, to the gameplay. It's still the AC gameplay you're all used to, no revolution here, sadly, just a few tweaks. Same lame "stealth", ending with you forced to go into an open fight 9 out of 10 times, basically the same combat system (with one change - you don't need going into the blocking stance to counter, so it's a bit faster and smoother) One welcome addition is the sea battles. Connor takes the role of the Captain of the Aquila, the Assassins' fleet flagship, and crosses the seas, fighting other vessels, while boarding some of them. One thing that I'd like to mention, is the soundtrack. Ubisoft somewhy didn't hire Jesper Kyd for it, so Lorne Balfe took his place. While the main theme is memorable, most other tunes are not, and that is a shame, since Jesper Kyd's music helped a lot to dive into the atmosphere of a particular age. To sum up, it's a good game, neither much better nor worse than AC2 in my opinion, mostly improving over its predecessor. One thing that it shows is that the franchise doesn't need to go Call-of-Duty-like annual. It's the first game in the franchise since AC2 that I actually enjoyed. Expand
  4. Nov 29, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Here is my review of the game, first the graphics, the graphics in this game are really detailed and beautiful, the character models and the environments are great and when you reach a highpoint, you will not want to go down just because you want to apprecciate the scenery, especially in the frontier, now the gameplay, this is your typical ac gameplay but with some cool tweaks, the controls have changed, now you counter with o or b in ps3 or xbox, you knwo have double counters and combos which feel great , it is also dual wielding , the combat if done right you can teke out large groups of enemies like a boss because of the dual wielding you can now kill cleanly and quickly, it also has a greater stelath feature with some new itmes like the bow or the rope dart, and some other new functions that meake the steakth easier and cooler, you also have hunting, where you can hunt animals and sell their pelts at a certain cost based on the way you killed the animal, which is really cool and interesting, you also have club challenges which are also fun to complete, the naval warfare is good, ot is fun and keeps the game fresh, and you can also upgrade your ship, all of the gameplay is a ton of fun, the only minor problem I had though was the crafting interface, at the beggining it was confusing as **** characters: the characters in this game are really likeable and well done, i almost cried when achilles and haytham died, connor for me is in par with ezio as a character and all of the characters are really deep and they make you care about them, at least for me, i wanted every memeber of the templar order to die , and at the same time i was worried of what would happen to connor and his companions throughout the story.
    story, it is a direct sequel to assassins creed revelations you start the game as desmond where he and his friends find a crypt but then desmond starts to have allucinations and he eventually faints, i'm not going to say anymore to don't spil anything more than i did, but the story is so well done that i never wanted to stop playing, and i LITERALLY dodn't want too, if i had to pee i would say to myself **** IT!! i want to know what happens next.
    Overall in MY opinion it is a 10 out of 10, it has some minor issues and bugs but i think it raises the bar so high that it doesn't deserved any pints of. Peace
  5. Jan 3, 2013
    Assassins meet Red Dead Redemption, Batman Arkham Asylum, Uncharted, and Skyrim. EXCELLENT game with some forgivable glitches. I was not a fan of the previous titles in this series. I played AC II and while I enjoyed it, I couldn't get into it. ACIII has me hooked however.

The open world format is incredible, and seeing Boston brought to life is absolutely amazing. I love the fact that I can climb on buildings that are still standing today. The crafting is handled in one of the best ways I've seen yet. No more of this 'my character does it all' (fight/explore/blacksmith/leatherman, etc.), but rather, these things are managed by you but w/ a quite an explicable backdrop whereby you are recruiting others to do the work for you, while you're off saving the world. The free running through the forests and trees is phenomenal but this is where some of the glitches come to light. As I said, this is forgivable as one takes in how much the dev's accomplished with transferring the style to the forests, as if the cities weren't cool enough. Well done! The horseback riding is similar to Red Dead Redemption but doesn't flow quite as well especially over and around some of the rocky terrain.

But those are minor things for a game that has added some pretty phenomenal stuff to the mix. When I played Uncharted 2 and 3, I envisioned how cool a game like that would be with a Ninja or Assassin; now I have it. Excellent game world to lose yourself in for hours upon hours.
  6. Dec 17, 2012
    I just finished playing through the campaign and must say it's been a hell of a ride. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the game and there were no moments where I wanted to put down my controller, with the exception of spending too many hours playing. I wasn't too huge a big fan of the series, but this game won me over. This game has beautiful animations, great story telling and funI just finished playing through the campaign and must say it's been a hell of a ride. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the game and there were no moments where I wanted to put down my controller, with the exception of spending too many hours playing. I wasn't too huge a big fan of the series, but this game won me over. This game has beautiful animations, great story telling and fun gameplay with many different things to do around the world. The difficulty is not very hard unless you try to complete all objectives. Would highly recommend for all gamers or anybody who just wants a great story. Expand
  7. Nov 10, 2012
    This game is truly a great game!I It is very realistic,everything has improved, especially the moves!! The counters and the climbing are just great and all this combined with great graphics!
  8. Nov 19, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ah...Assassin's Creed, how I love this series.
    Unfortunately, I can't call AC 3 the best of the series, or even my favorite.
    But that doesn't mean it is a bad game, oh no! The start of our Assassin's story begins with quite a twist! ...But I wouldn't spoil to much about it.
    It was interesting to see the story from the point of view from a character who isn't an Assassin though. But after the start it quickly follows the old AC formula, kill these Templars (in an interesting way) to progress with the story, meet interesting people from history and do some free-running. Not that the formula is bad, it's one of the reason I enjoy the games! But there are some things about it that just piss me off, Connor has a chance to kill one of the major Templars on more than one ocassion...But doesn't! Even after the bastard left Connor to die/fend for himself everytime he left! That pissed me off a little... he has his reasons of course, but whatever. Another thing I truly loved were the missions on sea.
    Not only did the ocean look beautiful on a clear sunny day, and terrifying during storms, the combat between ships was some of the most fun I had while playing. Sinking pirate ships, boarding ships and fighting the crew on deck and simply sailing around was tons of fun! I hope Ubisoft makes use of the engine they used for AC 3 to make a pirate game! But let's continue with this review. Though I enjoyed the sailing side-quests (I promise to shut up about them now) I didn't really bother with the rest of the side-quests. You can chase and collect Almanac pages (which frustrated the hell out of me), collect feathers (which I only did in the turtorial mission), hunt, brawl, Frontier mysteries, take Assassination contracts and so much more... Honestly, to me it seemed like all that stuff was just there to pad out the game. Then again, solving some of those Frontier Mysteries was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed the music they used for the Brawls! The rest I didn't really do. As for the Homestead? I can't say that I hated it.
    I generally liked building up the village and as I did more missions, I felt closer to the people living there. There is this one mission where the abusive husband of one of the women living in your Homestead tries to break into her home and take her back, or beat her up or whatever...I wasn't really paying attention because I really hated that guy and was filled with glee as my fellow villagers and I stomped the **** out of him and his friends. But, unfortunately, in most of the missions you have to do for them to make your village grow and gain more crafting material (more on that later) it feels as if they are to lazy to do it themselves (even though some have good reasons, like being a deserter for example) or that you have to hold their hand while you are doing it. Another part of the Homestead is the whole crafting/trading buisiness.
    ...I can honestly say that I did very little with it. I crafter a few weapons, and traded maybe three or four times in the entire game. It just seemed like something else to pad out the game with, and not really an all that usefull future... But I'm sure there are some people who enjoy micro-managing this sort of stuff. Now to our two main characters.
    Desmond: Honestly? When I first heard of this game I thought that we would finally get to play as Desmond. Jumping around exploring modern cities to find clues left behind by the First Civ that could help save the world, while fighting Abstergo as they are hot on their heels. And maybe finally build up a real relationship with his team through real conversations and fighting side by side, instead of the short talks we get when we leave the Animus (and the e-mails you recieve). But no, even though we do get some short (and pretty fun) missions with Des, I never really got to know him. Or cared for him as I did for Altaïr, Ezio and even Connor. Connor: I liked Connor, but not as much as the previous Assassins. Through Ezio and Altaïr we really got to know what the Assassins stood for, the history of their order in their homeland and why they fought. Connor does have a pretty good reason for wanting to fight the Templars, I give him that. But you never really seem to see him as an Assassin. We only hear about the dissapearance of the Brotherhood through short talks and an entry in the database, and we don't see much of his training either. I still liked him, even though he didn't express much emotion (aside from the occasional angry outburst.).

Anyway, this was my review!
    Despite some negativety on my part, I really liked it! I still have some pet peeves (like how everyone politely waits, and attacks one at a time, in combat. Waiting to be slaughtered) but I'm running out of words. All I wish to say is that I enjoyed this series, and hope to see more of it! (Which is pretty damn likely, considering the sequel bait at the end of the game!)
  9. Nov 4, 2012
    This may be the best game i have ever played. Assassins creed ||| is a giant of a game. I believe it truly deserves a spot among the top five best ps3 games of all time if not the best. The amount of gameplay is enormous and the vast majority of the side missions is a must to play. The story is spectacular. I am a bi tsurprised that the game havent got even better scores. Thats probablyThis may be the best game i have ever played. Assassins creed ||| is a giant of a game. I believe it truly deserves a spot among the top five best ps3 games of all time if not the best. The amount of gameplay is enormous and the vast majority of the side missions is a must to play. The story is spectacular. I am a bi tsurprised that the game havent got even better scores. Thats probably due to the glitches. Yes there are some but they havent been a huge deal for me. A patch in the weeks to come will probably make that problem vanish. I expect ign to re-review the game after a bug fixer has been published and give the game a rating of minimum 9 pts. Expand
  10. Nov 7, 2012
    This is, definitely, the best Assassin'S CreeD ever. The graphics, movements and narrative are great, and you'll enjoy walking around through the Frontier and kill some templars. Definitely, is a good game.
  11. Nov 10, 2012
    Assassins creed 3 is great. There is a huge variety of weapons like: muskets, the tomahawk, and flintlock. The sprinting is now a lot faster.. And the game is actually a challenge, The difficulty was normal, but it is considered a challenge compared to the previous AC's
  12. Nov 7, 2012
    this game has overall great graphics, and great storyline not to mention the new weapons and new moves love it! i would have to say perfect 10 keep it up ubisoft good work
  13. Jan 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think this game is cool because it got cool warfares and fighting moves but too bad...i had nocticed that MOST of the Assassin's Creed series have endings that ended with u unexpected and a feeling of not enough explanation. (Also, AC series doesnt like boss fight or huge warfares at the end) I always loved how the story goes, like there is Present Day and back to the animus. Too bad for wat? Well, i think its too bad that the game is such a great invention but so short. Sleeping Dogs will be the example of Assassin's Creed III. I thought there will be a long way to play after Desmond plug in the power sourse and we will get back to Connor. Well, we DID. YEAH, AFTER THE CREITS. Everytime i finished a AC game, i HAVE to do research for wat the hell happened at the end or wat s gonna happen. I DID NOT expect touching a ball will be the end of Desmond and all. But the reason why i gave a very high score, is because the warfares and fighting are very fun. I remembered that there are canon warfares and ship warfares but...i think they place the warfares on the wrong spot. Expand
  14. Nov 16, 2012
    Ce jeu est tout simplement incroyable!!! Rien à dire le mode en ligne est énorme, le mode en solo pareil. Et le graphisme n'en parlons pas, tout simplement merveilleux!!!
  15. Nov 23, 2012
    First of all, the gameplay is truly awesome and the changes made into the mini-games and mostly into the combat system are for the best. The new engine provides us fresh graphics and the story is great (even if it's a bit hard to follow). Now, on the downside: so many glitches! You truly can't have a whole gaming session without being attacked by guards even if incognito or getting stuckFirst of all, the gameplay is truly awesome and the changes made into the mini-games and mostly into the combat system are for the best. The new engine provides us fresh graphics and the story is great (even if it's a bit hard to follow). Now, on the downside: so many glitches! You truly can't have a whole gaming session without being attacked by guards even if incognito or getting stuck into a mountain! So overall it's great if you can get passed the bugs and I'm looking forward for patches. Expand
  16. Dec 27, 2012
    Being the first Assassins Creed game ive played this game is magnificent. The story flows so well in the game. The combat is pretty good and i like the hunting part of the game. The only thing that i thought was bad was one of the character not moving its lips when he talked. The game is a lot of trial and error for me and that is what makes it fun (but can irritate me too).
  17. Dec 30, 2012
    Best AC game in the series. It may not have the freedom of AC I, but it more than makes up for it with some returning aspects like eavesdropping and new stealth elements. Connor is an amazing Protagonist and the setting is beautifully done. nothing like Italy, but that`s why I love it. It never aspired to be the vivid environments of Venice or Florence. It was on it`s own and it made theBest AC game in the series. It may not have the freedom of AC I, but it more than makes up for it with some returning aspects like eavesdropping and new stealth elements. Connor is an amazing Protagonist and the setting is beautifully done. nothing like Italy, but that`s why I love it. It never aspired to be the vivid environments of Venice or Florence. It was on it`s own and it made the best with the Colonial American setting. Best Story, Great Combat and welcome distractions such as the homestead and Naval combat. definitely worth every penny Expand
  18. Apr 16, 2013
    I love the AC series everything about it is so fun this one is no different a great storyline good combat graphics and characters a must buy for any AC fan
  19. Oct 27, 2013
    I got this game on release day and for me it is the best game in the series. Sure for some people, me included the ending is just plain stupid and Ubisoft is forgetting about the assassin part in the name but this is not a bad game at all. The story is good and has a good portrayal of that time, the environment looks amazing and offers the player new things to do and explore. In allI got this game on release day and for me it is the best game in the series. Sure for some people, me included the ending is just plain stupid and Ubisoft is forgetting about the assassin part in the name but this is not a bad game at all. The story is good and has a good portrayal of that time, the environment looks amazing and offers the player new things to do and explore. In all another good assassins creed game much needed after the disaster of revelations> if you want to see a bad assassins creed game, just look at revelations. Expand
  20. Dec 21, 2014
    Ac3 is a great game but has some performance issues on ps3 like framerate, but overall this game has so many new mechanics to a formula getting way to old like revelations. The whole forest climbing worried me at first but it works SO WELL!!! it is so fluent. They have added in ranged weapons which are pretty basic and all work the same way and personally I thought the bow was prettyAc3 is a great game but has some performance issues on ps3 like framerate, but overall this game has so many new mechanics to a formula getting way to old like revelations. The whole forest climbing worried me at first but it works SO WELL!!! it is so fluent. They have added in ranged weapons which are pretty basic and all work the same way and personally I thought the bow was pretty disappointing as I expected it to be completely silent but it attracts as much attention as a flintlock pistol. The game overalls story is pretty assassins creed like but some of the characters feel unique unfortunately the main character Rattonhake:ton/ Connor has a very annoying generic robot American voice which kinda sucked, and his character felt like some badass incapable of talking to someone like a normal person like Ezio. The time period this game is set in is very unique having tribal things mixed in with old time british stuff with ships and muskets, and it works fine. You also have a homestead and you can craft pretty cool stuff. I think this game is great for any fan of the series. Expand
  21. Nov 13, 2012
    Well, first off making any game play this well (at times it is excruciating in close quarters) but overall balls out **** amazingly well, is so difficult at this scale it defies words. I would seriously have bought this game if it was for the sailing ship captaining portion alone. THIS IS SO VERY GOOD, THE DYNAMICS ARE FLAWLESS. Let alone everything else you get in the package. This gameWell, first off making any game play this well (at times it is excruciating in close quarters) but overall balls out **** amazingly well, is so difficult at this scale it defies words. I would seriously have bought this game if it was for the sailing ship captaining portion alone. THIS IS SO VERY GOOD, THE DYNAMICS ARE FLAWLESS. Let alone everything else you get in the package. This game demands all time you have to vest in it. The only thing that left me angry was the nature of the way the ending was handled. I can't explain how ecstatic I was when we found out whom the celestial old beings were in AC2m, literally one of the best gaming moments I have ever enjoyed. Taking all of that excitement and ending the way it did was supremely disappointing. I give the dev team and the programers as well as artists an 11 for this great work, script writers responsible for the main storyline get a paltry - fukc youz. Expand
  22. Feb 9, 2015
    When you first start off playing Assassin's Creed 3 you have to go through a few hours of linear, story-driven gameplay that acts as the tutorial. Outside of the sterile and lifeless protagonist you are forced to start off with it's not that bad. However it's not long until you begin to crave the sense of freedom the series is known for. Once the game finally opens up I found it turnedWhen you first start off playing Assassin's Creed 3 you have to go through a few hours of linear, story-driven gameplay that acts as the tutorial. Outside of the sterile and lifeless protagonist you are forced to start off with it's not that bad. However it's not long until you begin to crave the sense of freedom the series is known for. Once the game finally opens up I found it turned into one of the best experiences I've had with this series.

The first thing I noticed was just how gorgeous the game is. Outside of some rare moments (mostly during some cutscenes) where bland textures and awkward animations make things look dated it's one of the best looking games I've ever played on PS3. It all helps add to world that feels alive.

The story is excellent. The fantastic historical setting let's us participate with some of the most memorable events of the American Revolution. The characters are brought to life by fantastic performances and fleshed out motivations. The modern day story gets kind of lost in sci-fi mumbo jumbo at times and lost my interest long ago. But those who've stick with it should love the conclusion to the story that started so long ago, even if they might not like the actual ending.

Tons of new additions, subtle improvements, and grand scale make this the most ambitious AC I've played yet. Ships battles are a blast and tons of new side-quests help you feel connected to the world in new ways. I wasn't a fan of liberating sections of cities being tied to obscure objectives not mentioned on the map, but overall that's a minor complaint. The modern day sections finally let Desmond see some action and gives gamers a taste of how an AC game set in the modern-day would be like.

Multiplayer adds a few new features and game modes. The experience makes it harder to pick out who the real people among the AI are provided they aren't being totally obvious. This may make it harder to get kills, but once you get used to it things feels the same. If anything the extra added effort you'll have to put into finding your targets make it more like being an actual assassin.

AC3 improves and expands upon what came before in the series. It tries new things with series and succeeds because of it. However even with the new features it is still an Assassin's Creed game and feels like it. It's both fresh and familiar.
  23. Dec 22, 2013
    While Assassin's Creed III has great combat, a visually stunning world, and a lot to do, the game has some huge, fatal flaws that detract from the enjoyment. Slow pacing, bad story, and an overwhelming amount of content hold Assassin's Creed III back from the greatness the previous entries achieved.
  24. Dec 17, 2013
    To put things in perspective, the only other AC game I have played is the first one. It had flaws, but it was a gorgeous game and it had some good ideas. AC3 is my first AC online experience and I must say that it might be the most fun I've ever had online. The focus on stealth makes for gameplay that is always intense, and getting that sneaky kill after being very patient is veryTo put things in perspective, the only other AC game I have played is the first one. It had flaws, but it was a gorgeous game and it had some good ideas. AC3 is my first AC online experience and I must say that it might be the most fun I've ever had online. The focus on stealth makes for gameplay that is always intense, and getting that sneaky kill after being very patient is very rewarding. I enjoyed the campaign as well (though admittedly I didn't quite finish it). My main complaints with the game are the sometimes inconsistent climbing, the perhaps under-developed sailing sequences, and a few glitches here and there which don't really detract from the gaming experience. Expand
  25. Jun 14, 2013
    The story mode obiovusly isn't the focal point of this game. The naval missions are horrid and some of the full synchronization objectives makes you wanna shoot yourself in the face. And I didn't feel myself bonding as much w/ Connor as I did w/ Ezio. However, the combat is the best in the series, and free-roaming and open world aspect is amazing. Colonial America is breathtaking, the bestThe story mode obiovusly isn't the focal point of this game. The naval missions are horrid and some of the full synchronization objectives makes you wanna shoot yourself in the face. And I didn't feel myself bonding as much w/ Connor as I did w/ Ezio. However, the combat is the best in the series, and free-roaming and open world aspect is amazing. Colonial America is breathtaking, the best map being the frontier w/ plenty to explore. Expand
  26. Nov 12, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Assassin's Creed III, well I will start saying this is the most epic and most fun game in the hole franchise, I have them all and this has been the best. I'm really sad that Desmond is dead but I understood that they needed that in the story after 5 epic games they finished his story. There we're problems and some little things not very nice but people who gave a 0 rating on this game are stupid or ignorant, they can dislike the game but, have you seen all the work that ubisoft spent in this game? 3 years, 3 **** years and they made for this game the greatest thing. The animals, the fire weapons, the hidden blade as a knife, the bow (which I think it should been from the first game), climbing trees, getting into battlefield, 1,000 characters on screen, climatic changes (snow, breeze, rain, sunny days, etc), whole new combat system better than the others, enemies atack all at the same time, hunting, naval battles, and lots and lots more, even though it has it defects and I didn't like very much the ending for all the work I give it a ten and a recommendation for all to buy it. Cause Assassin's Creed III is the best on the market. Expand
  27. Aug 21, 2013
    AC III truly speaking in the beginning I was disappointed with the game and I didn't want to play but as I spent time and completed the story it became interesting and interesting. UBI Soft has change a lot of things that made the game a new game and difficult as well. some of the new concepts are very difficult like convoy trade etc. I admit the game has some glitches but it is AC weAC III truly speaking in the beginning I was disappointed with the game and I didn't want to play but as I spent time and completed the story it became interesting and interesting. UBI Soft has change a lot of things that made the game a new game and difficult as well. some of the new concepts are very difficult like convoy trade etc. I admit the game has some glitches but it is AC we should ignore little thing behind this big game. I Love AC all versions and AC II as well. The one who like the game in the same conventional manner, they couldn't like this version but as you see the game era is 1700 to 1799 so time time change and the weapons has change. You cannot use all conventional weapons in this era. You have to consider the time as well. I suggest you all to play a bit and spend some time with it and I'm sure you'll definitely like it. Expand
  28. Nov 17, 2012
    Great game, Connor isn't Ezio but still he's a very appealing character, I haven't beat the game yet because I'm doing all the secondary missions which are also very entertaining. The difficulty of the game has improved because previous assassin's games were rather easy.
  29. Nov 13, 2012
    awesome game. very entertaining. the combat system is exciting. Not much of assassinations anymore, just hit a group of soldiers and run. i am not particularly satisfied with the story though. Plot is kinda weak and weird. Personally, i like Haytham better than Connor. Connor is an idealist, some of his principles sound simple and naive. I think this game could be better if it adds moreawesome game. very entertaining. the combat system is exciting. Not much of assassinations anymore, just hit a group of soldiers and run. i am not particularly satisfied with the story though. Plot is kinda weak and weird. Personally, i like Haytham better than Connor. Connor is an idealist, some of his principles sound simple and naive. I think this game could be better if it adds more dramatic plot between Haytham and Connor , and also, get player more involved in the revolutionary war. Expand

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The Assassin’s Creed formula of fighting and parkour is starting to get old, even with the ability to climb trees now. Maybe it’s the repetitiveness of the series, or maybe it’s just less interesting to toss crates of tea into the harbour than to hunt and kill corrupt bishops.
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    This review is getting long-winded so let's wrap it up. Assassin's Creed III is the biggest and most ambitious Assassin's Creed title yet, but a few missteps leaves it short of being the series' best. In spite of my excessive nitpicking, Assassin's Creed III is great game and a must-have for any Assassin's fan.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    A great continuation of the Assassin's Creed series because of the strong visuals, gameplay and story. Though it must be said that the story gets somewhat boring towards the end, which leaves a sour taste.