7.4

1. Jul 18, 2012
    What a Tremendous game! From the high flying acrobats to the Medieval charm this is one hell of a game! This Franchise has caught my eye and I am hooked! All I can say is wow, what a way to start of a series with a bang!
  2. Aug 17, 2012
    ASSASSIN'S CREED simply take you in the history. I liked the game play because one can feel himself as part of history and I really like the way how they portrait ancient civilization. Best Game if you love history and video games both :)
  3. Nov 13, 2012
    absolutely great game, no doubts. i pity the poor haters among us...
  4. May 7, 2011
    This is the best game in the Assassin's Creed franchise. The world is huge, realistic, and diversified. Every city is different. I love the realism in this game, the parquor in this game is slower then the other games in the series, but it mimics real life parquor, and one cool little thing that I actually can't stop noticing in the other games is that in this Assassin's Creed your robe flow in the wind, and the robes flow in different directions depending on you characters placement. The combat is the hardest in the series, so avoid big groups, but don't let that stop you from being bad ass. Expand
  5. Apr 4, 2012
    Assassin's creed is a really great game to play. Its intricate to say the least and is truly alive. You'll explore three major cities of the Holy Land, each bustling with life and each with their own personality. This is one hell of a beautiful game. Not only are every object so layered but the cities are all to the right color and the shadows all pitch perfect. The soundtrack is even more impressive composing of perfect background noise, great voice acting from supporting cast and an epic score. Also the story adds bulk to all this and glues it all together, leaving all this in a coherent likable whole. All this would be nothing of course if it wasn't for great gameplay and an all-round entertaining experience. Combat also present that perfect balance of not being too hard nor too easy and is a very satisfying experience. But even tough combat is flowing, it is not always the best option and I advise to take most situations slowly. A small blemish to this beautiful world is the unnatural focus of certain parts of gameplay, most citizens say the same thing, saving a citizen goes on the same route for every city, vigilantes are always present at the same place....etc. Also the ending is complete ***** and ruins the whole game but I won't go into that. Also there are a couple of glitches which we can forgive because its so huge. So all in all if you forget the ending and the repetition assassin's creed is a truly great game which sucks you in and would be very difficult to let you go. Expand
  6. May 15, 2014
    A great game with a great plot. While it doesn't have the smoothest way of easing you into the game (aside from tutorials for single attacking/defending techniques the controls are not shown in a intuitive way, with everything thrown at you from the start rather than a few important buttons at a time), and the game-play can be a little repetitive (though once you do figure out all the different controls and counter/dodge techniques the repetitiveness can allow you room to improve yourself), AC is one of the most exciting and unique (from a story-point) games ever made. Expand
  7. Jun 12, 2012
    The repetition is necessary in engaging the player in what it is like to be an assassin with multiple targets. Altair is a wonderfully mysterious character that embarks on a mission of ridding the world of the corrupt. The story is solid, the characters are welcoming and the action is amazing. Highly recommend.
  8. Sep 9, 2012
    Just a perfectly made game with great detail and obvious effort put into the main elements of the game: runnung and fighting. The story is one of my favourites and signals for more assassin games to come
  9. Nov 14, 2013
    This game was going to be an exclusive for the playstation 3 but ended up going multiplatform and many people said they had glitches in the game but mine was perfect. Amazing 10/10 game.
  10. Jan 28, 2014
    I just have to give this a ten due to the simple fact of how addicting this game can be. When I completed the game I felt I wanted more. That's a sign of a good game.
  11. Jun 24, 2014
    These days Assassin's Creed has become a cultural phenomenon, with toys, books and an upcoming seventh entry. However, it all comes back to the humble first entry. As is expected, the story is imaginative and full of historical characters and events. It follows the life of Altair Ib'n La Ahad, a disgraced assassin who must reclaim his honour by killing nine men in the Holy Land. The story is gripping at the start and towards the end, but is a bit too predictable in the middle, much like the gameplay. The unique puppeteering control scheme is effective, the free running mechanics are highly advanced for the time and the combat is slightly tedious, if fun and full of some cool animation work. The game's greatest achievement is it's open world: a technological marvel even in this day and age and a consistently cool place to explore. With numerous collectibles, side missions and challenges, there is no doubt that this game is full of content. The investigation work is key to every one of the assassination sand these play out like small side tasks, but soon get monotonous. The first three assassinations are entertaining and while each kill is unique and entertaining, the work leading up to them isn't. It gets a little old, but this is the game's only fault. The present day sections are simple and evolve upon the story of the assassins and the Templars and they are no where near as faulted as they are today (looking at you Revelations). The story is enjoyable, the graphics are great (for its time), the score and voice work are both marvellous and the controls are excellent. If you're just jumping into the series now, make sure you start with the first to get the best impact- you will not be disappointed! Expand
  12. Aug 12, 2014
    Assassin's Creed
    Game-play:The game play is good the sword play in combination with it's difficulty make you feel like a warrior. The only problem is that the game play is a bit slow.
    Story:Very good deep story that will hold you about 10 to 12 hours and as you continue the game the story becomes even better and at the end there is a great boss battle
    Graphics:Graphics are good not much
    more to say
    Notes:I would appreciate more weapons in the game but the game is a masterpiece that every gamemer must have.

1. Its stunning visual style, high concept story, and wildly open level design are like nothing else, even if too much repetition begins to frustrate in the later hours. It’s a game people will still be talking about five years from now.
  2. With its riveting story, beautiful visuals and surprisingly lifelike world, Assassin's Creed is an incredibly deep, enjoyable game that kept us addicted from beginning to bizarre end.
    It attempts a lot of ambitious things and it almost succeeds at every one. But it's apparent that these grandiose ideas may have been a little too much to master the first go-round. But hey, at least the groundwork is laid for a killer sequel -- right, Ubisoft?