7.9

1. Nov 14, 2013
    Battlefield 1943 was a great addition to the battlefield series and right before the newer version came out it gave us battlefield veterans some fun. I give it a 7.8 out of 10.
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    One of the best online shooters ever and only a $15 download. Realistic physics unlike other shooters. Romp around in fighters, jeeps and tanks like Rambo. Only 3 maps and locked in weapon options. This is a cheap arcade multiplayer shooter, too bad they do not make the full size $60 shooters this quality. The quality and fun factor dwarfs most $60 shooters. Definitely worth checking outOne of the best online shooters ever and only a $15 download. Realistic physics unlike other shooters. Romp around in fighters, jeeps and tanks like Rambo. Only 3 maps and locked in weapon options. This is a cheap arcade multiplayer shooter, too bad they do not make the full size $60 shooters this quality. The quality and fun factor dwarfs most $60 shooters. Definitely worth checking out if you like multiplayer gaming. Expand
  3. Feb 19, 2013
    If you purchased Battlefield 3 for the PS3, you get Battlefield 1943 for free! Otherwise, you must pay $9.99 on PSN. Either way, this is awesome for a download-only title. You may forget that this is a downloadable title when you play so be warned...hehe. It has only 4 maps, but as I have said, it's download-only, forgive it. And to correct the review of "GameReviews", this is NOT a remakeIf you purchased Battlefield 3 for the PS3, you get Battlefield 1943 for free! Otherwise, you must pay $9.99 on PSN. Either way, this is awesome for a download-only title. You may forget that this is a downloadable title when you play so be warned...hehe. It has only 4 maps, but as I have said, it's download-only, forgive it. And to correct the review of "GameReviews", this is NOT a remake of the original 1942. 1943 is something different. Expand
  4. Aug 17, 2012
    Battlefield 1943 is a remake of the original Battlefield 1942. It haves better graphics, and better destruction. And, It is, a great remake. You only can play online. Battlefield 1943 haves huge maps, classic vehicles and a terrific gameplay. Battlefield always have, and It'll have the best multiplayer experience ever. Now, in this version, you can choose 3 classes: rifleman, infantry andBattlefield 1943 is a remake of the original Battlefield 1942. It haves better graphics, and better destruction. And, It is, a great remake. You only can play online. Battlefield 1943 haves huge maps, classic vehicles and a terrific gameplay. Battlefield always have, and It'll have the best multiplayer experience ever. Now, in this version, you can choose 3 classes: rifleman, infantry and scout. Rifleman haves a long range an It's anti-infantry. Infantry haves a short range and It's anti-tank, and Scout haves a sniper. The problem is that the game can freeze sometimes. 85 out of 100 Expand
  5. Jan 7, 2012
    2nd best Battlefield game there is behind BF3. Even though there's only 3 maps (Wake Island, Mount Siribachi and Iwo Jima) You'd get bored of MW really easily if you have this game which you can get for free by going to 1943redemption.battlefield.com. You must have BF3 to redeem the vouch though.

Vehicles are a gem especially the 3 plane bombers and the sherman tank.
  6. Dec 28, 2011
    Just five, because this game have only multiplayer and 4 maps. No customizable characters. It's booring after long playing. DICE make this game dead. No patches, no fixes. Positive is vehicles and frostbite engine. Graphic is very veak.
  7. Sep 27, 2011
    The best PSN game. Absolutely brilliant fight on land, sea and air, too. Conquest game mode is outstanding, and the maps are excellent. Vehicles are nice, and soldier kits are well balanced. Sounds are good, graphics are little cartoony but so nice. Take it. It cost nowadays only 10 euros. It´s a very addictive.
  8. Aug 27, 2011
    Cheap ,affordable and simply a heck of a game. Addictive multiplayer with an immersive structure that is unstoppable to play. If you played Bad Company 2 and want to play this other part of the franchise, go ahead and don't be shy buy it. ( also something I didn't pinpointed , this also comes in the Bad Company 2 package).
  9. Mar 19, 2011
    This game was fun for the first 10 games, but it got old fast. There's no depth. It's just the same game type over and over and tanks are over powered.
  10. Aug 31, 2010
    I am terrible at this game, I've not played any other first-person-shooters and I suck at this. Having said that it is just so much fun and its immediately fun, you load it up and you're online and fighting. It was released quite some time ago, but I've not had any problems finding full online battles. Its obviously not the best looking game, but it is probably the best online war-sim forI am terrible at this game, I've not played any other first-person-shooters and I suck at this. Having said that it is just so much fun and its immediately fun, you load it up and you're online and fighting. It was released quite some time ago, but I've not had any problems finding full online battles. Its obviously not the best looking game, but it is probably the best online war-sim for casual players. Its cheap too. Buy it. Expand

With satisfaction always within reach, Battlefield 1943 makes for an addictive online experience. [Aug 2009, p.79]
    I love that we can download great looking first-person shooters that support 24 players online these days. Battlefield 1943 is an impressive package that sets a new standard for digital titles. You won't find anything new in terms of gameplay, but the seven-year old Battlefield formula remains a lot of fun today.
  3. For a tenner this is an absolute no-brainer – an utterly wonderful online fighter and one that shouldn’t be missed by anyone.