7.0

1. Dec 3, 2012
    Personally i think its amazing. Its forward thinking and a well developed expansion. I plan on recommending this to everyone i know that plays Bf3 as THE expansion to get. As a note..see Mordorhq idiots..anyone can create a name on this website just as i did...and no this isnt Gustav either..
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    Been playing BF3 since its release...and loving it. I have a few hundred hours into the game . Aftermath is hands down the best expansion DICE has released yet ! The maps are big and any relation to COD maps people are saying just isnt true. BF3 gives the player everything an fps game needs. Big maps, small ,maps..urban combat..tanks..jets.. helicopters..amazing graphics and stunning sound.
  3. Dec 3, 2012
    Loving the expansion. They have fixed a tonne of stuff, the maps are amazing..vehicle combat is a blast..weapon changes are exactly what was needed. I play this game all the time and cant think of an FPS shooter that has brought me more fun and premium is well worth every dollar as well. Cheers DICE!! Thanks for bring an awesome game !!
  4. Dec 3, 2012
    Aftermath is stunning. I am enjoying playing this expansion immensely. Its the complete package. Graphics, teamwork and amazing fps gameplay. i dont know what else to say but I LOVE IT!
  5. Dec 3, 2012
    So far its good. I think the game could have been a bit better but i cant complain much..its a hell of a lot better then any COD game i have played and the fact i can drive a tank into battle...is just win. I even bought Bf2 a while back. I dont know why people think this game needed to be like Bf2..Bf2 was good but it had many flaws. Nostalgic old gamers trying to relive their glory days i guess. either way..
    love aftermath and im off to enjoy it.
  6. Dec 3, 2012
    Love ,Love LOVE !! The game could always use a few improvements..like the Blue tint..needs a bit of toning down but overall the expansion is just adding to an already stellar game. Can't really think of too many complaints overall and think Aftermath is well worth getting and a definite recommend.
  7. Dec 5, 2012
    Aftermath is possibly the best DLC for BF3 since Back to Karkand (this review was written before End Game's release). The maps are beautiful! Also, unlike all of the previous expansions, most of the game modes are playable in Aftermath, including CQ Assault and Gun Master. The new Scavenger mode is very fun. It's a bit like Conquest Domination in the Close Quarters DLC, except that there are 5 capture points, and you only spawn with a pistol of your choice, a grenade, a specialization, and your knife. You have to find primary weapons scattered around the map. But each weapon you pick up only has 1 - 3 magazines. The new XBOW (Crossbow) weapon is a nice touch. There are 2 versions of the weapon (one with an RDS and another with a 7x scope), and there are 4 ammo types (normal, balanced, high explosive, and scan). Anyone who isn't sure if they want to buy it or not, you should. Its amazing. And if you don't have Premium, you are missing out. Expand
  8. Dec 4, 2012
    esta nueva versión de modo de juego en battlefield 3 creo que supero con muchas fuerzas a la versión anterior armored kill que considero que fue una gran basura y perdida de dinero para aquellas personas que adquirieron una tarjeta psn para comprar el paquete de mapas anterior, pero para los que compraron el battlefield premium no les pega tanto pero en hora buena este nuevo paquete no carece de nada tiene toda la emosion y adrenalina necesaria al momento de entrar en juego sentí que me enamore de nuevo de battlefield 3 es mas creo que supero con muchas expectativas todo lo que se veía de este juego pero creo que si le faltaron mas vehiculos en este modo de juego de resto la ballesta le dio un toque sádico al juego no solo acuchillas si no que ahora puedes hacer un tiro a la cabeza con un a flecha super genial Expand
  9. Dec 9, 2012
    It feels like i just got a new game!. Im an ex COD player who switch to battlefield in bad company 2. Ive been playing bf3 since launch day and been loving everything about it. But to be honest i was kinda exceptical with this DLC i saw the trailers. Now that i have been playing it for a while i can say this is probably the best expansion that has ever been made for any shooter. Im loving it.
  10. Dec 15, 2012
    I think this DLC is great! Actually I reckon it's the best one yet. I like all the maps pretty much equally, which is rare - there's always one or two I stay away from. And I like the scavenger game mode as well. I got tired of Armoured Kill pretty quickly, but these maps I suspect I'll be playing along side the normal maps for quite some time. Have no hesitation in recommending it. I just love how much fun this game has been right from the start. I still play it almost every day. Playing COD seems bland and boring compared to this game. I can't wait to see what BF4 is like - perhaps on a new console. Expand
  11. Dec 17, 2012
    I like all BF3 expansion packs but if I was asked which one is the best so far I would say that Aftermath expansion pack is.This expansion pack is well worth $15. Visuals are beautiful t with jaw dropping massive structures, rubble all over the place that makes it hard to move and many small tight spaces that are great to hide. Maps are well balanced. There is a lot of intensive firefight in this expansion. Aftermath is true urban combat. New light vehicles are good addition. Heavy tanks are present but are not as effective as in open space environment so watch out. New "scavenger" game mode is cool. I have not tried crossbow yet but I got killed with it few times already so it is effective! Earthquake effect is cool but that is about it. Aftermath is awesome addition to already impressive selection of maps and game modes in BF3. Highly recommended. Expand
  12. Dec 26, 2012
    I my oppinion clearly the best Battlefield 3 dlc. All 4 new maps are great fun and offer the good old battlefield feeling. You really feel being in War. Open urban warfare you enjoy whistling bullets, heavy explosions and hurry to the next hideout. Team communication makes coordinated approaches delightful and effective. I am loving it....(TM). ^^
  13. Dec 14, 2012
    Back to Karkand was a fine made expansion bringing the best maps from BF2 , Close Quarter impressed me with its different pace and fast , adrenaline power and Armored Kill was a good pack , giving gamer's the BF style that distinguishes the franchise. Aftermath just like Close Quarter , is fresh and entertaining starting from Epicenter to the not so over the top Azadi Palace ( impressive map in scale and destruction ) .But the player here is not only the maps, but the new mode Scavenger. Scavenger mode consists of players starting a match without weapons ( Rifles),class specializations ( no medic packs, no support packs ) but only a secondary pistol, one team starts with all the flag captured and the other needs to rush as fast as they can . The struggle here is that you need to learn from every pistol and use everything at your disposal because there's nothing more to kill and encourages player to play in a more team based way, and of course, ammo is very limited in every weapon so that you need to swap,change very often unless you get killed again and respawn with nothing. In simple words Scavenger is like the classic Halo mode matches , you never had a class or anything, only the weapons you saw , and needed. The map pack also brings a interesting weapon called the X-bow ( that it is a crossbow ) almost everything in the assignments are based on the weapon , for example ill a quantity of enemies and you get a new type of arrow for it. So for anyone interested in Aftermath this is a good expansion in the franchise and fresh compared to the previous map-packs from BF3 and the whole BF franchise. Oh and there are earthquakes! Collapse

1. Aftermath takes place during the aftermath (duh!) of an earthquake and it shows. The four new maps are all fine, but our absolute favorite has to be Epicenter. Even the new Scavenge Mode is pretty good. [January 2013, p.94]
  2. Dec 21, 2012
    Maybe the weakest DLC for Battlefield 3. A mixed pack of maps and irrelevant items with just one or two of them really indispensable.
  3. Dec 13, 2012
    Aftermath does a lot of things wrong, but also gets some things right. In the end though, this is the weakest of the Battlefield 3 expansions so far and I really hope that DICE shapes up before the final expansion.