Beyond Good & Evil HD PlayStation 3

8.5

1. Aug 6, 2016
    Beyond Good & Evil is a 2003 action-adventure video game developed and published by Ubisoft.

+ Story and Characters

+ Gameplay
    - Bad Controls
    - Bad Camera
  3. Jul 20, 2011
    Awesome game!!! If you missed it years ago, now there's your chance to relive this great game. Good graphics (now in HD), nice voice acting, thoughtful gameplay and an epic story make this game something everybody has to play. Maybe we will get a sequel sometime. :)
  4. Oct 28, 2013
    Really!?! I thought this was supposed to be a classic. Sure, it has all the makings of a good game, but the controls are poor, the combat is sluggish, and the game design is terrible. It was initially touted as a "zelda for adults", though there is little here to keep you entertained. Outside of the main town (which is pretty limited) there is nothing much to explore or get involved with,Really!?! I thought this was supposed to be a classic. Sure, it has all the makings of a good game, but the controls are poor, the combat is sluggish, and the game design is terrible. It was initially touted as a "zelda for adults", though there is little here to keep you entertained. Outside of the main town (which is pretty limited) there is nothing much to explore or get involved with, and the main quest sections are pretty sparse and extremely easy. I can see the potential, but even so its all a bit rubbish and has not passed the test of time well. Add to this that the game can be finished in a number of hours, with very little to come back for, makes it a disappointment.
    I know this game has its fans, all of whom are begging for a sequel. The basics are all there for a great action based adventure game, but the characters need more depth and the story needs more flesh if this could ever be a successful franchise
  5. Sep 10, 2011
    I didn't play the whole version but tried the demo. I have to say it seemed pretty lame. The combat was boring single button mashing without a lot of options for moves. Like I said I didn't play the whole game, I lost interest after about 10 minutes. After taking pictures of some animals I quit the game and deleted the demo.

1. Jul 25, 2011
    Equally fluid is the combat, which is what I'd describe as "Sands of Time lite."
  2. Play UK