Bodycount PlayStation 3

3.5

1. Sep 3, 2011
    This game is underrated and misunderstood, I'm not saying it deserves a 9 or even an 8 but at least a 7. It's great fun on a basic level and has a retro feeling to it. It reminds me of the good old fun rail shooter arcade games of the early 90 's.
  2. Jan 21, 2013
    This poor game, unloved and misunderstood by many. I can give this game a good score based on the fact I paid a fiver for it from the bargain table, honestly what can you get for 5 bucks? A burger? A beer? I'm not saying this game is better than a beer but it has given me more enjoyment than a single beverage and unlike a beer that ultimately trickles down the drain this title will beThis poor game, unloved and misunderstood by many. I can give this game a good score based on the fact I paid a fiver for it from the bargain table, honestly what can you get for 5 bucks? A burger? A beer? I'm not saying this game is better than a beer but it has given me more enjoyment than a single beverage and unlike a beer that ultimately trickles down the drain this title will be quietly circling the drain for years to come. I say well done Codemasters for creating titles for gamers with no money to buy A-list games. Expand

1. Play UK
    Nov 27, 2011
    Depressingly average. [Issue#210, p.88]
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    All in all, Bodycount provided a few hours of diversion, but I didn't get much more than that out of it. I certainly won't be dusting off this title out of my collection to play more.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK