8.0

1. Oct 21, 2012
    Love it, this is why I ploughed more than 1000 hrs into the 1st game: Its fun. Devs take note ITS FUN.
    This provides a lovely break from COD and BF3 etc and refreshes the soul before it is mercilessly destroyed by BO2's lag compensation software and sub par port we PS3 owners have come to expect anually. Buy this DLC, you really need it.
  2. Oct 27, 2012
    Excellent.It's fun,funny and there are more chests than the entirety of the main game(or so it seemed).The new vehicle is easily the best in the series but under utilised once again.A few multi-vehicles races would cure that...The Pirate theme was great and the Sand Pirates Union had me in stitches.With the free Mechromancer I used and the DLC pass it was the best $8 I've spent for ages.If you love Borderlands,you must have this. Expand

1. After opening thousands of treasure chests in Borderlands 2, you'd think Gearbox would have figured out by now that we are really good at it. But who are we to complain, just look at all that new loot. It's so beautiful. It's so precious. It's ours! [December 2012, p.93]
  2. Oct 29, 2012
    It might not be as substantial of an add-on as The Secret Armory of General Knoxx was for the first Borderlands, but vault hunters hungry for more will find this DLC satisfies their lust for loot quite nicely.
  3. Oct 19, 2012
    Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty is simply an astounding piece of content that should be celebrated with excessive amounts of rum. At a measly ten bucks, I can't find a single legitimate excuse for any Borderlands fan to skip this.