4.8

1. Feb 19, 2013
    Though the ending was funny (only reason i didn't give it a 3), the DLC was sooooo short and so falsely advertised (they acted like there was so much to do, but there's really no if u just do the story [i'll do the side missions but that's not saying everyone will])
  2. Jan 22, 2013
    This was the most disappointing DLC that Gearbox has released for either Borderlands. If you're properly equipped like this is supposedly designed for it's way too easy but if you're just average it's punishingly difficult and cheap. It is ridiculously short, I personally blazed through in less than 2 hours. The loot offerings are also simply awful, not one piece of gear acquired couldThis was the most disappointing DLC that Gearbox has released for either Borderlands. If you're properly equipped like this is supposedly designed for it's way too easy but if you're just average it's punishingly difficult and cheap. It is ridiculously short, I personally blazed through in less than 2 hours. The loot offerings are also simply awful, not one piece of gear acquired could hold a candle to anything I carried already. But most insulting is the lack of a level cap increase, this is insulting twofold because the experience and money is meaningless for most players at this point and the fact that the missions don't actually give you any tangible reward. In short this DLC is a massive disappointment to any player who could actually have played it without frustration. Collapse
  3. Jan 22, 2013

1. Someone who also will make you chuckle pretty often is Professor Nakayama, the antagonist this time around. He sort of sounds like Stewie from Family Guy, not that it matters, but still. Ow, and there's quest that's all about urine. We feel kind of dirty already. [February 2013, p.90]
  2. Jan 22, 2013
    Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt isn't an awful expansion, but it is woefully underwhelming when compared to the wealth of content the others have provided.
  3. Jan 18, 2013
    It's not a bad deal for ten bucks, but it's shorter than we had hoped, there's no level cap increase, and the Trophy/Achievement offerings are meager once again.