5.2

1. Dec 16, 2010
    I'm thankful I got the GOTY of Borderlands, as I would have been furious if I payed for this DLC. All the fun of repeatedly killing constant monotonous hordes of enemies with random ambient environmental effects, without all the hassle of leveling up and improving your character!
  2. Aug 6, 2011
    This is on one of the first games/DLC I have not completed.I just hated it.How can they fail this much, after an awesome DLC, Zombie island of doctor Ned.Don´t buy this, waste of money!

1. Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot is a worthwhile addition to Borderlands that will give you more reasons to keep your disc spinning. The action is fast, and the tournament style really takes to the creative gunplay in Borderlands.
    Unless you have a core group of three other friends and all of you have maxed out level 50 characters, I wouldn't recommend Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot to you. It isn't balanced properly and, since there is no normal XP awards or loot drops, you won't find your character improving as your struggle through the endless waves. It actually encourages you to leave the Underdome to go grind your character.
  3. After the first enjoyable DLC, Gearbox tries a new way to entertain the growing public of its interesting shooter. The horde idea is old enough, but it still works and provides a compelling experience, enhanced by some nice small ideas, like random rules. Sadly there's no real reward, and reward is everything Borderland's about; although sometimes fun to play, this neverending massacre betrays the spirit of the original game.