7.9

1. BradL.
    Mar 2, 2010
    By far the best out of the three DLC packs. Higher level cap, new enemies, a HUGE new world to explore, what else could you ask for, a million dollars? To say that this DLC pack needed anything else would be being extremely greedy in my eyes. Perfect. 10/10
  2. Jan 9, 2012
    There's alot of fun to be had with this DLC. New cars. New guns (pearlecent). New enemies. NPCs are funnier than before and better developed. Level cap to 61 is a good addition. Worth a try.

1. The increased level cap, new vehicles, new weapons, and enemies with high difficulty levels will not only give you more to do in the game but also provide a very challenging path to complete the missions.
    This is by far the best of the three add-ons for the core game, and the most fun I had since I completed the main game last year.
  3. Compared to the other two DLC offerings for Borderlands, 'The Secret Armory of General Knoxx' is the one I would recommend for anyone who haven't jumped into any of the new content yet. Not only does 'General Knoxx' expand on the ending of the original game, but it offers up a number of new tweaks that work in everyone's favour.