7.7

1. Oct 7, 2011
    This is not a game. This is work. Sorry, not for me. Games are supposed to be fun; they are not supposed to imply we're stupid. I confess I did enjoy it for the first half hour or so. Then it just went down hill. I'm all for challenge, but this games crosses a very tiny frontier and becomes a boring challenge.
  2. Oct 19, 2010
    Slightly gimmicky. Graphics aren't very good. I thought this was a flash game I played for free 4 years ago. I wouldn't pay money for this. As far as puzzlers or platformers I've played games that are more focused and more challenging than this.
  3. RussellL
    Jan 16, 2010
    Pffft. I have no idea why this gets high scores. Games are supposed to be fun. It's not fun. I don't care about 'concepts' and 'ingenuity'. I'm playing games for enjoyment first and I found none to be had here.
  4. Apr 19, 2015
    Why did I have to buy ps3 to play this? I already have sega master system! Also I did not exactly understand how is turning back the time is helping me do things that I didn't actually do in reality!

1. A moving story, serene visuals, and brilliant puzzles make Braid an adventure that you absolutely should experience.
    Despite the short length and somewhat limited replay value, Braid's artistic vision and intelligent design is more than enough reason to download the game right away. Jonathan Blow's notoriety in the indie landscape is well deserved.
  3. Braid is a great game that will force you to flex your mental muscle; in a way, it’s similar to something like echochrome, simply because you have to “bend” your mind into a certain shape before you can fully comprehend the skewed setting and premise.