6.8

1. [Anonyous]
    Feb 23, 2007
    Pretty generic and linear, the ww2-genre is becoming repetitive and ... boring.
  2. AAAA
    Nov 18, 2006
    I was a huge fan of RRT 3 who had solid "true 3D" graphics, good sound and the best economy/RR sim model ever made to day. You still find me under "Champion_Tycoon" in the multiplayer once in a while (I have not lost a multiplayer game in more than a year so strong players are highly welcome). I am also a long time fan of Sid Meier's games, some of which brought me many hours of I was a huge fan of RRT 3 who had solid "true 3D" graphics, good sound and the best economy/RR sim model ever made to day. You still find me under "Champion_Tycoon" in the multiplayer once in a while (I have not lost a multiplayer game in more than a year so strong players are highly welcome). I am also a long time fan of Sid Meier's games, some of which brought me many hours of relaxation over the past 15 years. That being said I expected 'Railroads' to come at least close to what RT3 was: a budget game. Oh boy was I wrong... Sid Meier's game is pure crap; I spent about 6 days playing the single and multiplayer maps and I was disappointed with every aspect of the game: graphics, sound, controls, design, game logic, economic model, RR model, historic accuracy, replayabilty and last, but not least, overall entertainment value. It is one of the worst games I have ever played... and I have played more of them than I should have. This game is an absolute ***ZERO*** Like some1 said b4: "Shame on you Sid." Expand
  3. BobD.
    Feb 18, 2008
    I got this game in the hopes that single player mode would prove entertaining; sadly it only proved to be exceedingly repetitive, rigid and stupid. I can't tell you how many times i got killed just because my friendly bot helpers blocked my retreat. If I could get a refund for this game I would. Please don't buy it.
  4. Oct 6, 2014
    Call Of Duty 3

Game-Play:The game is a typical FPS nothing new or special. Story:The story is set up in the war world 2 but it not really feels like it totally uninspiring this out any good characters. Graphics:The graphics is something good that this game have. Notes:The game is a big let down from the second game witch it was great,also one of the things that i liked in this
    Call Of Duty 3

Game-Play:The game is a typical FPS nothing new or special.

Graphics:The graphics is something good that this game have.

Notes:The game is a big let down from the second game witch it was great,also one of the things that i liked in this game is the weapon there are lot of weapon in this game.

1. A great game with thoroughly enjoyable multiplayer, quality presentation, and some mildly-interesting tilt-control support. It is missing a couple of features that its Xbox 360 counterpart contains, and the frame rate is far less reliable in this version, but the overall intensity and playability of Call of Duty 3 remains intact, despite these few issues.
  2. Take one part classic Call of Duty scripted FPS action, add in two parts improved level design, another one part updated graphics, and just about four parts upgraded multiplayer and you've got the ultimate Call of Duty stew.
  3. The game mechanics and general feel of the game are not overly different from what gamers are used to, but that this is brought to such vivid life on a console is a tribute to the diligence of the developers.