8.4

1. Mar 24, 2012
    Can't stand this game. Can't stand the Modern Warfare series. The Modern Warfare series is why I have hated Call of Duty for years(with the exception of World At War)
  2. Dec 1, 2010
    I was terribly disappointed with this game. I heard how "Great" it was from mky friends so I had a massively high expectations of it. The single player is full of hollywood moments and is totally unbelievable. The part where all the Americans were killed by nuclear weapons was trash except for the graphics and felt over scripted and to me a waste of time. The single player has way to many glitches on the PS3 at least. At least once a guy saw me walked right over to me and then walked away as if nothing happened. Another problem is the near freeze of the game when you melee which is quite annoying. The weapons all do about the same damage except for sniper rifles and shotguns of which the shotguns are overpowered and over ranged. There are way to many hackers and cheaters on the multiplayer and the single player is way to short. Trust me skip this and get World at War instead. You will not be sorry. Expand

Though the single-player lacks length, the multiplayer should keep you invested in COD4 for the long winter. This is a truly fantastic multiplayer offering that's as deep as any other online game available.
    One of the best military shooters to date, with enough realism to make you feel like you're right on the battlefield. The visuals look amazingly life-like, unmatched by other PlayStation 3 efforts. The gameplay feels familiar, and at the same time refreshing and exciting.
    With proven mechanics, brilliant visuals and sound, a satisfying campaign, and robust multiplayer, COD4 is one of the best FPS packages of the year -- no small feat, considering the competition.