Call of Duty: Black Ops II PlayStation 3

5.3

1. Jul 21, 2017
    "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" was the only game I played this franchise of all Call of Duty franchise, the playability is good, the graphics very good, and the story was good.
  2. Jul 6, 2017
    Call of Zombis is a Call of Duty again and it offends me, returns the mode zombie but different and I'm angry again. this game only serves for vomiting.
  3. Jun 10, 2017
    Simply the best part of Call Of Duty, the version for PlayStation 3 is pretty well optimized like the others. The game has a great and interesting Multiplayer in which you can get stuck for more than 200 hours or more. And the storyline that continues the story of Woods and Mason.
  4. Apr 3, 2017
    7.7 - Pretty good COD, although not quite the sequel I wanted. I really disliked the futuristic theme they changed to, and multiplayer maps were more generic. Weapons were not balanced, and zombies was significantly worse than the Black Ops or WAW.
  5. Aug 16, 2016
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, with development assistance from Raven Software, and published by Activision.

+ Good Campaign
    + Good Mutiplayer
  6. Jul 1, 2016
    Bom jogo,retrata relativamente de forma real a realidade de uma guerra,bons gráficos,honra a boa tradição de COD...esperamos sempre mais de um jogo com esse tipo de investimento,mas no geral é um bom jogo.
  7. May 14, 2016
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision.

+ Good Campaign
    + Good Multiplayer
    + Zombie Mode
  8. Apr 25, 2016
    Graphic: 8/10
    Sound: 8/10
    + intricate narrative of the story, zombie mode, great multiplayer, league play, - "same again", connection error/drop outs, mission are from a to b... to c,d,e Conclusion: The first BO was a bomb! I mean, I love the cold war scenario, like in Vietnam. Now this game plays in the 80´s and in future 2020, and mehh I don't know.. it´s feels out of place.
    Graphic: 8/10
    Sound: 8/10

- "same again", connection error/drop outs, mission are from a to b... to c,d,e

Conclusion: The first BO was a bomb! I mean, I love the cold war scenario, like in Vietnam. Now this game plays in the 80´s and in future 2020, and mehh I don't know.. it´s feels out of place. The story with a great bad guy is exciting, the campaign missions are ok, but something is missing. Like other COD, the multiplayer is well accomplished and keeps you combined with the league play feature for weeks playing.
  9. Apr 16, 2016
    La saga COD a ido copiando y pegando a saco desde MW3 y eso no me a gustado nada ademas necesitas al menos 3 rayas en el online para jugar perfectamente es decir a qui gana el que mejor pin tenga. A cuanto a zombies me a encantado y por ello no le pongo 5. En definitiva ¿vale la pena? Si pero solo si eres gran fan de la saga o te guste mucho zombies. (Por cierto en PC es un fiasco)
  10. Feb 16, 2016
    Black Ops II is my favorite CoD, and as game I think is extremely fun.

Black Ops II is my favorite CoD, and as game I think is extremely fun.

The campaign, even if it doesn't have a story as good as the MW series, it is amazing. The newest addition is that at some points you get to make your own decisions, I find this addition very clever and it results successfully in the experience. Also, this was the first CoD that became really futuristic, and the futuristic aspect works to perfection in the campaign.

The multiplayer is a lot of fun, an improvement from Black Ops 1, it's much shorter and easy to be in a high level, wich I think it's something positive. The 80 level system from MW3 was a bit tiring, but 55 levels and 10 prestiges is the right amount. I had some of the best moments in this multiplayer along MW2. It's not better than MW2, but still a lot of fun to play.

Zombies are in their best moment here, the maps are highly interactive and fun to play. New modes like Grief and Turned may stay in the shadows because of how great the main maps are. Me, a truly zombies fan, think this is the best addition and the maps in these game are my favorites, and previous games were flawless in zombies.

The futuristic element isn't so big that it becomes annoying (like AW or even BO3) it has the perfect balance. Some problems could be that there are weapons a bit unbalanced, campaign's a bit short and the Strike Force missions are boring, but you can skip those so it's not a problem.

I would qualify Black Ops II almost as good as MW2, but an amazing FPS experience in the end.
  11. Jan 16, 2016
    The multiplayer is laggy, weapons are not equal, lots of hackers and glitches, game doesn't connect, it has a stupid waiting time in lobby because one person left during the countdown. Like in almost all CoDs your multiplayer character doesn't know how to do basic things like reload a gun while running. Also your teammates have almoust no difference compared to the enemies and accidentallyThe multiplayer is laggy, weapons are not equal, lots of hackers and glitches, game doesn't connect, it has a stupid waiting time in lobby because one person left during the countdown. Like in almost all CoDs your multiplayer character doesn't know how to do basic things like reload a gun while running. Also your teammates have almoust no difference compared to the enemies and accidentally shooting at your teammates is usual. For the campaing I would rather read kids comics for a more dramatic storyline. Expand
  12. Dec 21, 2015
    Bueno: Una gran historia con varios finales alternativos y los zombies
    Malo: La duración (10 horas máximo) y multijugador (lleno de tramposos, hackers y niños)
  13. Dec 5, 2015
    I gave this game a 6/10 since it's really just a rehash of every COD that came before it. Graphically it looks like it could be on the N64 or something (hard to believe Killzone 2 came out 6 years before which graphically blows this game out of the water) If you read all of the people who give this game an 8 or higher, it's usually morons saying things like "buy this game cos it's good,I gave this game a 6/10 since it's really just a rehash of every COD that came before it. Graphically it looks like it could be on the N64 or something (hard to believe Killzone 2 came out 6 years before which graphically blows this game out of the water) If you read all of the people who give this game an 8 or higher, it's usually morons saying things like "buy this game cos it's good, seriously buy it." Realistically, I think the only person who would give this game such a high rating would be a 15-year-old male which is probably the target market of the series anyway. I think COD fans are generally just people who haven't played a lot of other shooters besides Battlefield, so they don't really know what a good shooter is. This game is ok. It's a bit weird, and like other COD games the story is super convoluted and implausible. Also like other COD games, even on harder modes the game's pretty easy to complete (sometimes it makes it seem like you have to press a button or aim a weapon somewhere to accomplish something when in reality if you didn't do what the game asks the objective would still be accomplished anyway) It also tries to throw in every ability possible (Including a Crysis ripoff invisibility cloak) That being said, the multiplayer is pretty well done and there are some good guns in the game. Also, I can tell some work went into making it which is why I gave it a decent rating. Expand
  14. Nov 21, 2015
    The last time I payed 60 bucks for a cod game on release day and enjoyed it fully was mw2, I bought this game and it was just bland to me. Story mode was ok, multiplayer eh, and zombies is zombies. Nothing out of the ordinary, I sold all my cod games and I'm never wasting 60 dollars on release day for a cod game or ever buying future games.
  15. Oct 13, 2015
    over all perfect game quality but just needed a better story and more things needed to be added to the game for DLC and there could be more camos for guns also the DLC you purchase should have had a chance to use on zombies when you pack a punch a gun this is something that disapointed me but I enjoyed the style of the box on the map origins dig site
  16. Sep 19, 2015
    Multiplayer:
    + Lots of weapons to choose from
    + Good weapon balancing + Great scorestreaks + Good hit detection + Great maps + Good ranking system + Great matchmaking + Extremely many good and fun game modes Campaign: + Memorable campaign + Lots of violence (Not recommended for children) - Hard to understand Zombies: + Great storyline + Great maps (But you need to buy
    Multiplayer:
    + Lots of weapons to choose from
    + Good weapon balancing
    + Great scorestreaks
    + Good hit detection
    + Great maps
    + Good ranking system
    + Great matchmaking
    + Extremely many good and fun game modes

Campaign:
    + Memorable campaign
    + Lots of violence (Not recommended for children)

- Hard to understand

Zombies:
    + Great storyline
    + Great maps (But you need to buy them)
    + Great Easter eggs
    + Great weapon balancing
    + Cheap maps + 4 multiplayer maps for every zombies map
    +You get one free map

- Bad free/start map (compered to the other ones)
  17. Sep 3, 2015
    call of duty black ops 2 is a great game made from treyarch. bo2 is one of the best cod made. mulitplayer is hands down more improved than mw3. zombies is amazing. and the campaign is great as well. if you love cod, pick up bo2!
  18. Aug 15, 2015
    I really like this game. I like the fact that you can sort of have a say in how it plays out with the different options presenting themselves in the story. As for the multiplayer I think it is my favourite out of all of them as the maps are so easy to get used to, and the graphics are fairly decent.
  19. Aug 3, 2015
    I love this game, great campaign and great local/multiplayer. zombies is okay too. it's kind of the perfect shooter for me, I like pretty much everything about it
  20. Jul 3, 2015
    Campaign is bad, the multiple endings and alternative storylines don't feel good in a shooter like COD. The multiplayer is terrible for public matches, but an amazing game as an eSports title. However it is not amazing on the PS3. PS3 BO2 is lag infested mess. The 360 version is much, much better.

(Played this when it came out, I'm just now writing the review)
  21. May 13, 2015
    A moderate improvement over the previous two entries. Black Ops II actually tries to innovate the campaign along zombies and multiplayer. The campaign offered multiple endings which I'm not going to spoil, customizable loadouts for the missions, mission challenges, and the all-new strke force missions. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the campaign all the way through. Zombies did feature some newA moderate improvement over the previous two entries. Black Ops II actually tries to innovate the campaign along zombies and multiplayer. The campaign offered multiple endings which I'm not going to spoil, customizable loadouts for the missions, mission challenges, and the all-new strke force missions. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the campaign all the way through. Zombies did feature some new elements but it mostly the same as it's always been but I still had a good time.The Multiplayer while not as frustrating as Black Ops 1's was, it's largely a mixed bag in terms of gameplay elements. Overall Black Ops II mostly keeps the series in motion while still trying new techniques. Final score 82/100 Expand
  22. Mar 2, 2015
    loved the way zombies a good multiplayer incredible story and good gameplay are not liked the way strike force n understand anything but the game and good
  23. Feb 23, 2015
    Campaign is actually somewhat nice, as you can make decisions which influences the outcome of the game. But other than the game is crap. This was the last Call of Duty I ever bought. The graphics are becoming outdated and the Multiplayer is complete crap. Zombies is the only thing that kept me playing this game.
  24. Feb 7, 2015
    This is my favorite Call of Duty. I have played them all starting from COD 3. Not sure why it is, but I just really like the maps, weapons, leveling interface, graphics and well, everything. The only thing i dont like is the knifing interface, it is horrid.
  25. Dec 30, 2014
    The story line is jolly good. the Zombies are also quite good but become amazing once the DLCs are added but the multiplayer like all new Cod games is trash. if you like the other COD zombies then this game is a must buy.
  26. Dec 12, 2014
    Complete and utter rubbish. The main multiplayer mechanics are broken and don't work properly. The hit detection is poor resulting in shoot first die first, the camara angles are out of sync resulting in invisible player models and the spawns are terrible. Especially in Domination. Only reason I didn't give this game a 0/10 is cause of the zombies. Not as good as World at War and Black OpsComplete and utter rubbish. The main multiplayer mechanics are broken and don't work properly. The hit detection is poor resulting in shoot first die first, the camara angles are out of sync resulting in invisible player models and the spawns are terrible. Especially in Domination. Only reason I didn't give this game a 0/10 is cause of the zombies. Not as good as World at War and Black Ops 1 zombies but it's the best thing the game has to offer. Expand
  27. Dec 11, 2014
    Second best cod ever, after bo1. treyarc seems to be the studio that has a clue as to what it's doing. Infinity ward...and now sledgehammer are clueless with their spawning systems. Revenge spawns are for garbage players that need the help to get a kill. treyarc let's good players play.
  28. Nov 29, 2014
    It's another great Call of Duty which kept me entertained for an year. The campaign was awesome, with a lot of extra things compared to the other games: you get to pick the weapon you start the mission with, "Access Points", etc. and the multiple endings. The Zombies mode was quite boring, comparing it to Black Ops I. However, the Multiplayer was indeed great, keeping all the features inIt's another great Call of Duty which kept me entertained for an year. The campaign was awesome, with a lot of extra things compared to the other games: you get to pick the weapon you start the mission with, "Access Points", etc. and the multiple endings. The Zombies mode was quite boring, comparing it to Black Ops I. However, the Multiplayer was indeed great, keeping all the features in Black Ops I, even the bad ones like loss of connection... The worst thing you will notice on the Multiplayer is the Max Prestige, 5 year-olds screaming in the microphone that have the most kills in their team. Except from that, this is a MUST in your COD collection. Expand
  29. Nov 23, 2014
    This **** is just a joke. **** maps, **** players, **** weapons. Is the same **** time and time again and you just want to stop playing more than keep playing.
  30. Nov 10, 2014
    This COD has excellent pacing, something MW3 and Ghosts didn't have, which is the main reason I came back to it and Blops 1. On the negative side, this game has some annoying guns that did not receive patching. These are the snipers that seem to have a ten foot hitbox and the annoying shotguns, especially the Remington. How can a sniper beat a SMG up close? Honestly those two gunsThis COD has excellent pacing, something MW3 and Ghosts didn't have, which is the main reason I came back to it and Blops 1. On the negative side, this game has some annoying guns that did not receive patching. These are the snipers that seem to have a ten foot hitbox and the annoying shotguns, especially the Remington. How can a sniper beat a SMG up close? Honestly those two guns paired with dexterity almost breaks the game for me. Don't even get me started on the target finder LMG slobs that camp at the back of the game. The game was great on launch, as it was SMG/AR dominant. Don't know why Vonderhaar nerfed the hell outta the SMG's. The game is still better than Ghosts, which goes to say how horrible that game is. Expand

1. Play UK
    Jan 12, 2013
    One of the most complete, albeit shaky, packages the series has ever seen. [Issue#226, p.68]
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    While the campaign length is fairly standard of past iterations of the series, it's worth multiple playthroughs and the multiplayer offers endless hours of fun and enjoyment; whether it's slaying zombies or facing off against other players in a wide range of multiplayer modes with an endless number of loadout combinations.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Dec 23, 2012
    Worth checking out for online and the sci-fi novelty value alone. [Jan 2013, p.95]