Call of Duty: Black Ops II PlayStation 3

5.3

1. Dec 30, 2014
    The story line is jolly good. the Zombies are also quite good but become amazing once the DLCs are added but the multiplayer like all new Cod games is trash. if you like the other COD zombies then this game is a must buy.
  2. Feb 7, 2015
    This is my favorite Call of Duty. I have played them all starting from COD 3. Not sure why it is, but I just really like the maps, weapons, leveling interface, graphics and well, everything. The only thing i dont like is the knifing interface, it is horrid.
  3. Mar 2, 2015
    loved the way zombies a good multiplayer incredible story and good gameplay are not liked the way strike force n understand anything but the game and good
  4. Sep 3, 2015
    call of duty black ops 2 is a great game made from treyarch. bo2 is one of the best cod made. mulitplayer is hands down more improved than mw3. zombies is amazing. and the campaign is great as well. if you love cod, pick up bo2!
  5. Sep 19, 2015
    Multiplayer:
    + Lots of weapons to choose from
    + Good weapon balancing + Great scorestreaks + Good hit detection + Great maps + Good ranking system + Great matchmaking + Extremely many good and fun game modes Campaign: + Memorable campaign + Lots of violence (Not recommended for children) - Hard to understand Zombies: + Great storyline + Great maps (But you need to buy
    Multiplayer:
    + Lots of weapons to choose from
    + Good weapon balancing
    + Great scorestreaks
    + Good hit detection
    + Great maps
    + Good ranking system
    + Great matchmaking
    + Extremely many good and fun game modes

Campaign:
    + Memorable campaign
    + Lots of violence (Not recommended for children)

- Hard to understand

Zombies:
    + Great storyline
    + Great maps (But you need to buy them)
    + Great Easter eggs
    + Great weapon balancing
    + Cheap maps + 4 multiplayer maps for every zombies map
    +You get one free map

- Bad free/start map (compered to the other ones)
  6. May 13, 2015
    A moderate improvement over the previous two entries. Black Ops II actually tries to innovate the campaign along zombies and multiplayer. The campaign offered multiple endings which I'm not going to spoil, customizable loadouts for the missions, mission challenges, and the all-new strke force missions. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the campaign all the way through. Zombies did feature some newA moderate improvement over the previous two entries. Black Ops II actually tries to innovate the campaign along zombies and multiplayer. The campaign offered multiple endings which I'm not going to spoil, customizable loadouts for the missions, mission challenges, and the all-new strke force missions. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the campaign all the way through. Zombies did feature some new elements but it mostly the same as it's always been but I still had a good time.The Multiplayer while not as frustrating as Black Ops 1's was, it's largely a mixed bag in terms of gameplay elements. Overall Black Ops II mostly keeps the series in motion while still trying new techniques. Final score 82/100 Expand
  7. Jul 21, 2017
    "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" was the only game I played this franchise of all Call of Duty franchise, the playability is good, the graphics very good, and the story was good.
  8. Aug 15, 2015
    I really like this game. I like the fact that you can sort of have a say in how it plays out with the different options presenting themselves in the story. As for the multiplayer I think it is my favourite out of all of them as the maps are so easy to get used to, and the graphics are fairly decent.
  9. Oct 13, 2015
    over all perfect game quality but just needed a better story and more things needed to be added to the game for DLC and there could be more camos for guns also the DLC you purchase should have had a chance to use on zombies when you pack a punch a gun this is something that disapointed me but I enjoyed the style of the box on the map origins dig site
  10. Dec 21, 2015
    Bueno: Una gran historia con varios finales alternativos y los zombies
    Malo: La duración (10 horas máximo) y multijugador (lleno de tramposos, hackers y niños)
  11. Apr 25, 2016
    Graphic: 8/10
    Sound: 8/10
    + intricate narrative of the story, zombie mode, great multiplayer, league play, - "same again", connection error/drop outs, mission are from a to b... to c,d,e Conclusion: The first BO was a bomb! I mean, I love the cold war scenario, like in Vietnam. Now this game plays in the 80´s and in future 2020, and mehh I don't know.. it´s feels out of place.
    Graphic: 8/10
    Sound: 8/10

- "same again", connection error/drop outs, mission are from a to b... to c,d,e

Conclusion: The first BO was a bomb! I mean, I love the cold war scenario, like in Vietnam. Now this game plays in the 80´s and in future 2020, and mehh I don't know.. it´s feels out of place. The story with a great bad guy is exciting, the campaign missions are ok, but something is missing. Like other COD, the multiplayer is well accomplished and keeps you combined with the league play feature for weeks playing.
  12. Feb 16, 2016
    Black Ops II is my favorite CoD, and as game I think is extremely fun.

Black Ops II is my favorite CoD, and as game I think is extremely fun.

The campaign, even if it doesn't have a story as good as the MW series, it is amazing. The newest addition is that at some points you get to make your own decisions, I find this addition very clever and it results successfully in the experience. Also, this was the first CoD that became really futuristic, and the futuristic aspect works to perfection in the campaign.

The multiplayer is a lot of fun, an improvement from Black Ops 1, it's much shorter and easy to be in a high level, wich I think it's something positive. The 80 level system from MW3 was a bit tiring, but 55 levels and 10 prestiges is the right amount. I had some of the best moments in this multiplayer along MW2. It's not better than MW2, but still a lot of fun to play.

Zombies are in their best moment here, the maps are highly interactive and fun to play. New modes like Grief and Turned may stay in the shadows because of how great the main maps are. Me, a truly zombies fan, think this is the best addition and the maps in these game are my favorites, and previous games were flawless in zombies.

The futuristic element isn't so big that it becomes annoying (like AW or even BO3) it has the perfect balance. Some problems could be that there are weapons a bit unbalanced, campaign's a bit short and the Strike Force missions are boring, but you can skip those so it's not a problem.

I would qualify Black Ops II almost as good as MW2, but an amazing FPS experience in the end.
  13. Jun 10, 2017
    Simply the best part of Call Of Duty, the version for PlayStation 3 is pretty well optimized like the others. The game has a great and interesting Multiplayer in which you can get stuck for more than 200 hours or more. And the storyline that continues the story of Woods and Mason.

1. Play UK
    Jan 12, 2013
    One of the most complete, albeit shaky, packages the series has ever seen. [Issue#226, p.68]
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    While the campaign length is fairly standard of past iterations of the series, it's worth multiple playthroughs and the multiplayer offers endless hours of fun and enjoyment; whether it's slaying zombies or facing off against other players in a wide range of multiplayer modes with an endless number of loadout combinations.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Dec 23, 2012
    Worth checking out for online and the sci-fi novelty value alone. [Jan 2013, p.95]