2.4

1. Dec 16, 2013
    In my opinion, the best CoD ever is MW2, but after 3 years of hearing people complaining about the repetitive factor of the game (reach the highest prestige and it's over), Infinity Ward has tried something completely new.

The games conform a shooter saga, and very little change can be done if you want to keep the essence of the Call of Duty spirit. This game has brought lots of good points and I think the only bad point is that some maps are a little bit strange, and lots of people just sit on a place and camp all the match.

Okay, sometimes the game feels laggy, but just SOMETIMES. I hate this trend about hating every single game that doesn't match all the expectations, It's a game and it should be used to enjoy playing with it, and in my opinion is much better than previous games such as Black Ops 1.

Apart from the multiplayer aspect, I don't have to much to say about the campaign mode... In every single game since MW1, the multiplayer face of the game has gained much more importance than the campaign mode, so it is okay, but developers of the game doesn't really focus on that.

And finally the addition of the Extinction Mode is very accurate; it takes the basics from the Zombie mode from Black Ops, but making it completely different and very addictive. Is obviously not as developed as the Treyarch one, but is very fun to play, and it really has an objective to be completed.

My score is going to be 9 just because some little issues that have to be fixed such as the lag sometimes; apart from that, a very nice game
  2. Mar 26, 2014
    Although it's long this review is actually a good one that means something, please read because I make points through to the end. So here it is. Really, all you haters, shut up. The graphics have not improved? check the data, the graphic power is higher and mostly dependent on your system and TV. The campaign is finished too fast? The majority of people don't even play the campaign, andAlthough it's long this review is actually a good one that means something, please read because I make points through to the end. So here it is. Really, all you haters, shut up. The graphics have not improved? check the data, the graphic power is higher and mostly dependent on your system and TV. The campaign is finished too fast? The majority of people don't even play the campaign, and those that do, don't really use it as their main game mode. Then there's the multiplayer. Who cares if there's recycled material, if you keep saying that the older games are better, then don't complain about recycled graphics. I'm seeing a bad review as i'm writing this and it's main point of "nothing new was brought to the table" (by hotstuff) is wrong as i will show shortly, and then it just has it's support being "it's bad." Oh yea way to convince me.
    Now let's focus on some actual pros and cons. The slide is more effective than the dive, since you're able to knife, shoot, etc. while performing the action. Some of the maps are interactive, like the gas station roof falling and possibly getting a kill, and even little things like a missile hitting the ground and cracking the street. Or even that platform thingy in the river that goes under if you stand on it too long. It provides more to do in the maps and more ways to counter your enemies and eliminate them unnoticed. Also there's climbing. I've said for years that when you mantle objects you should be able to fight, now you can! Gun game. My favorite party game since the introduction of it. Now they have the random gun rotation feature which is awesome. You never know what to expect and it keeps you on your toes and makes you a more weapon rounded player.
    Still with pros, the weapons are very innovative, as are the styles of perks and scorestreaks and such. Things like the automatic suppressor on the honeybadger really blow me away because it just shows that new gen gaming is moving forward enough to actually reflect more reality-like games. On that note, the health. I have heard complaints from friends that the health is too low. I disagree. In other games it's too high. Like 5 bullets to kill? Really? No. Ghosts health is better. Faster kills forces the player to be on your toes more and ready to react quickly and utilize all your advantages.
    A few cons, the lag repair. First off, people who say the lag is ridiculous, you don't know what you're saying. The issue is that the lag repair was so good that it actually forces people with super high-end connection to lag back around .4 seconds. You aren't actually lagging though cuz your even with the other players with either now better connection, or other high-enders...(is that a word???) that lag back to match you. Also, the one little peev of mine is the weapon sway. When you walk the guns sway excessively. Although the weapons retain their accuracy, it is an eye sore. That's about it for cons.
    Then there's extinction. It's fascinating the way it was put together. They nailed it. The graphics are incredible, the health is perfect, the maps are enjoyable, the guns are strong but not OP'd, the customize your own character is super awesome, and really overall it's a great game. Oh! and they finally got the knifing right after being too easy in black ops and too hard in BO2. I solidly recommend this game if your not a camper cuz i hate campers and they should all just go jump off a cliff. Plus right now the price dropped a lot because of all the stupid haters returning the game and giving it bad reviews so because of their stupidity, you get a great game for reduced price. Enjoy!
  3. Apr 5, 2014
    Pros:
    Best graphics ever seen in a COD game to date.
    Great sound system. No lag when playing online. Smooth, consistent frame rate. Ghosts' beautifully perfect high weapon damage was the cure to the disgusting aftertaste of the disease Black Ops 1 and 2 gave me. Gone are the days of the retarded bullcrap of putting half a clip into someone, only to get several hitmarkers. Treyarch
    Pros:
    Best graphics ever seen in a COD game to date.
    Great sound system.
    No lag when playing online.
    Smooth, consistent frame rate.
    Ghosts' beautifully perfect high weapon damage was the cure to the disgusting aftertaste of the disease Black Ops 1 and 2 gave me. Gone are the days of the retarded bullcrap of putting half a clip into someone, only to get several hitmarkers. Treyarch clearly showed their lack of intelligence by making all of their guns about as useful as a retarded toy airsoft gun that shoots marshmallows. Having useless pistols, 4+ shot kill rifles, shotguns with terrible range and damage, and other unbelievably stupid and idiotic low damage weapons, coupled with the fact that Treyarch loves sticking their noses in where they don't belong by nerfing already useless guns to the most retarded levels of garbage doesn't help when they have the worst lag ever seen either. BO 1 and 2's unplayable garbage multiplayer is the complete opposite of Ghosts' perfect multiplayer: Fast-paced, buttery smooth lightning fast action, with no lag, and weapons that drop soldiers dead before you can blink, make the ultimate multiplayer combat experience. No more annoying hitmarkers while dumping half a clip into someone only to watch them duck behind cover and survive, no more guns that can't even penetrate thin materials like wood. Ghosts will show players that war is hell, and all the whining scrub kids should go back to FailOps series if they can't handle high weapon damage. With this release, Infinity Ward establishes themselves as the clearly dominant studio with more intelligence, creativity, and logic. Treyarch had its day with World At War, but creating Black Ops was the road to their downfall. From now on, stick with IW games, they are clearly superior to the mediocre trash Treyarch comes up with. Overall expertly crafted multiplayer leaves Treyarch's garbage in it's shadow. Don't waste your time on Treyarch anymore. Nothing they make will ever even come close to Ghosts. Despite having some issues with map size and unbalanced, weak kill streaks, Ghosts' multiplayer is by far the best COD has to offer, and it renders Treyarch's pathetic, lousy efforts into obsolete garbage.
    Extinction exposes Zombies as the retarded garbage it truly is cause Treyarch had a retarded storyline that was probably thought up by some 5 year old with Down's Syndrome.
    Offline play is available in Squads.

Cons:
    Campaign is generic and forgettable.
    Longer loading times, especially for multiplayer.
    Technical issues with some kill streaks' damage and effectiveness.
    Revised multiplayer in game scoreboard and muting options are confusing.
    Recycled sounds and dying animations.
    No 4 player split screen.
    Squads is rather bland.
    Despite all its issues, Ghosts is THE definitive COD. Where Treyarch has completely failed and produced the worst abominations in COD, IW easily showcases a display of creative, intelligent game-making talent. All the people who are saying Ghosts sucks and BO 2 is better are retarded. Even a blind bat could tell that BO 2's graphics are unacceptable garbage compared to Ghosts. Treyarch's days are over, and IW is here to stay as the dominant COD dev studio. I will be staying far away from Treyarch's mindless, retarded, unplayable garbage in the future, and I look forward to Ghosts 2.
  4. May 29, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it was a really good game . are they doing a call of duty ghosts 2 because they should. try the game its great . even for girls . if they are doing a ghosts 2 please tell me. Expand
  5. Jun 16, 2014
    the game is awesome the graphics awesome i love the aliens mode like old days zombies!! yee black ops2 black ops1 the aliens is a certainly different thing more fun and more hard. online is too awesome and campaing funny i loved all campaing npc's like riley ! i love this game!
  6. Jan 2, 2014
    They improved everything they made the story greater the multiplayer greater they improved the weapons you actually get to make your own soldier! Don't listen to the bad reviews because they're idiots so if you don't like Call of Duty Ghosts you suck!
  7. Dec 18, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. Alright yeah it was a pretty short game but its hard to come up with a new war game that is not the same thing over and over but still have Call of Duty as the series. If it wasn't good then why buy the game. I thought it was cool at the end when youre on the beach and just looking at the missiles and then the second you turn to look to your right you get kicked in the face and then drug off. So as you can tell there is going to be a sequel if dumbass people would stop putting the series down, if you don't like it then stop buying the games. Collapse
  8. Jan 3, 2014
    This game is definitely an improvement, Infinityward make the better versions of COD and are able to support the online gameplay better. I've been playing COD since forever (before COD i was playing Medal of Honor) I agree with most reviewers that the Story mode was lacking, but it was still fun. I mean video games that are "war" based don't get much better than COD as far as story goes...This game is definitely an improvement, Infinityward make the better versions of COD and are able to support the online gameplay better. I've been playing COD since forever (before COD i was playing Medal of Honor) I agree with most reviewers that the Story mode was lacking, but it was still fun. I mean video games that are "war" based don't get much better than COD as far as story goes... I hated the multiplayer of black ops 1 and 2, It was near impossible to get into a match, especially if you are on a team. Black Ops always lagged, the sounds of the guns are so fake, it makes that dumb sound like a little toy, It was always a lag when your shooting someone its like they somehow would kill you but they werent even aiming at you, until you watch the Kill Cam then its like they were shooting at you the whole time even when their back was turned to you...

Some people on here complain about the game is the same game since MW2 or whatever, But it worked, MW2 was great, why would they drastically change something when they had the most successful game in history, all they need to do is tweak it and add a little bit to it each year, and they have consistently did that. The game works and as long as they don't drastically change it, then it will always be a successful game.

I like the fact this game does not lag as much as the black ops, it rarely and i mean very rarely lags for me, and i'm on the same internet connection i played BO2 on. The guns are more realistic than Black Ops but not as realistic as they were in MW2. The game modes that they added to online has a game mode for every type of player, if you're one of the people who like to run around the map just gunning down anyone you see as fast as you can then just play Blitz and Cranked, its that simple, if you like sniping then play Search and Destroy, Search and Rescue, etc... It is that simple.... they have different game modes for a reason. I like that you can customize your soldier, I like how they advanced clan wars, I like the app because it works pretty well (in comparison to other video games apps)...I like the addition of the Riley Dog and they got rid of those 25 killstreaks such as the NUKE and MOAB...because all that did was give campers more of an incentive to camp...However i did get a lot of Nukes and Moabs and enjoyed everytime i did

I think there is too many noobs and snobby little kids on here, that have unrealistic expectations, or their mad they aren't good enough in this one because they were so used to the lag in black ops 2 working in their favor... I mean seriously in black ops 2 everyone used the same SMG gun and ran around hipfiring...and forget sniping in that game, it would take 3 bullets to the head with a sniper rifle half the time to take someone down...

I think this game is extremely fun, still has things that even the playing field online... just a little...

It should have a few more maps...Siege is ridiculously big for this game, I have never seen anyone vote for that map... and Sovereign is annoying because it provides so many snuggly corners for campers
  9. Apr 10, 2014
    I love Call of Duty: Ghosts. The multiplayer is AWESOME! The campaign ROCKS! Though this is my firs COD, so what would i know. I have never played black ops
  10. Dec 10, 2013
    Call of Duty:Ghosts is awesome more than any other Cod games for the simple reason that it is IMPROVED.
    Lagging is reduced so that is a big advantage for me, sniping is really improved, firing is improved, kill streaks, perks, equipments and attactments are added and the guns are awesome especially the USR, SC-2010, Honey Badger, VRX-160 and the Vector CRB.
    And the last thing is that it
    And the last thing is that it is very hard to level up, in an hour I levelled u only 2/3 levels, meanwhile on Mw3 in an hour straight playing I level up to level 30.
    I dont' see why many people hate it
  11. Nov 25, 2013
    Verdict on Ghosts? Originally I thought the guns killed to fast...I stand by that ....but I am getting used to it and rather like it. The weapons are too steady and easy to use ...check also ....but I guess it makes the competition all the more intense. The Perk system is better than MW3 but worse than BOPS2 The Maps are better than mw3 but worse than mw2 and cod4. Siege would fit intoVerdict on Ghosts? Originally I thought the guns killed to fast...I stand by that ....but I am getting used to it and rather like it. The weapons are too steady and easy to use ...check also ....but I guess it makes the competition all the more intense. The Perk system is better than MW3 but worse than BOPS2 The Maps are better than mw3 but worse than mw2 and cod4. Siege would fit into mw2 perfectly which is a compliment in itself. At least 6 of the maps I actually look forward to playing as it loads which is a huge step on from MW3. The killstreaks are excellent in that they are not OP anymore. Not as many choppers and more and more ground based attacks. The dog is a cute touch but is too powerful. The KEM is something to work towards and not as powerful as the NUKE which is good Love the dynamic aspects to the maps but they aren't as great as they made out. The lack of theatre pisses me off I have had some epic clutches on search I would like to have recorded and posted up on my vault). The dedicated servers are not in place from what I can see so far hope they are in ps4 version). The standard of opponent is a lot higher now and I guess players have to adapt to very quick to it ....that is the danger of putting a million people in a pot together. Squads is a great idea and offers good practice for casual gamers or mates to mess around. Extinction looks cool and from what little I have played of it it could be a great beer game with mates. Game modes are decent I love Blitz and search and rescue ...I do miss Sabo and CTF. Overall the knockers will always knock as it isn't a huge stretch from mw3 ...it is however better than mw3 and still offers that cod style adrenaline with an addictive fluid online multiplayer. Verdict 9/10..The best cod since mw2
    Like Share 16 minutes ago near Taipei
  12. Nov 5, 2013
    This game is way better than any of the commenting trolls are giving it credit for. The problem is that the people who hate the game still buy each and every installment every single year. No kidding you're going to get sick of it. I did the same thing. Then I took a year off from it (Barely played MW3 and skipped BLOPSII altogether), and I think that Ghosts is the best CoD title since MW2.
  13. Nov 6, 2013
    The Call of Duty franchise has been amazingly successful because they've discovered and created a formula that works unlike any other 1st person shooter.. Which is precisely why I continue to buy every instalment. I know that I'm getting a polished, fluid shooter with an amazing replay value. Such is the case with 'Ghosts'. Once again Activision has managed to improve upon the campaign,The Call of Duty franchise has been amazingly successful because they've discovered and created a formula that works unlike any other 1st person shooter.. Which is precisely why I continue to buy every instalment. I know that I'm getting a polished, fluid shooter with an amazing replay value. Such is the case with 'Ghosts'. Once again Activision has managed to improve upon the campaign, multiplayer and survival mode to add more to the familiar COD experience. I'm thrilled that it hasn't been completely revamped and hope that the future titles are 'COD familiar". A great game!! If you're remotely a fan, go out and buy it today. Expand
  14. Nov 7, 2013
    Amazing game. Nothing i can enjoy more than playing cod on a friday night! This game is a great update to the COD name. I love how it's 1080p on the ps3. The sound is amazing.

I dont see what some people expect from a cod game besides a great shooter experience.. it wont change your life if it already sucks lol. People that hate cod so much dont have much to do. COD Ghosts is not a

COD Ghosts is not a perfect game by no means. But it's an amazing game
  15. Nov 13, 2013
    The best COD since MW1 2

Pos: - New Engine - Better balance of killstreaks (remove radar anti-radar) - Soldier mode - Alien Mode - Larger maps It is now again as MW1 2 You need finally recoil! (not as in BO2). - Clanwar mode (!) Neg: - New engine is still slightly buggy - Some maps are bit too big for 6v6 - Slight connection problems MW1 +2 fans finally get their
    The best COD since MW1 2

Pos:

- New Engine
    - Better balance of killstreaks (remove radar anti-radar)
    - Soldier mode
    - Alien Mode
    - Clanwar mode (!)

Neg:

- New engine is still slightly buggy
    - Some maps are bit too big for 6v6
    - Slight connection problems

MW1 +2 fans finally get their successor
  16. Nov 5, 2013
    For everyone who didn't like call of duty ghost Stop playing every single call of duty that comes out" Your going to get bored of it. They can't really change it all that much. I have like 20 FPS with death match and team based game play so call of duty ghost for me is a 1 in my collection. Hint here is get more variety in your fps collection, not just call of duty lol. I like the squadsFor everyone who didn't like call of duty ghost Stop playing every single call of duty that comes out" Your going to get bored of it. They can't really change it all that much. I have like 20 FPS with death match and team based game play so call of duty ghost for me is a 1 in my collection. Hint here is get more variety in your fps collection, not just call of duty lol. I like the squads mode it really helped to give call of duty some depth. I also like the big maps now you don't die as soon as you hop into a game. I really like that you can play squads mode with just bots and earn xp, level up and even unlock guns and equipment. I think this was a great way to get people who don't really like online play to get to experience the excitement of online play. I also like the new extinction mode I was getting tired of zombies. One of my favorite and must have (meaning if they didn't have it I wouldn't have even bought it) was local play with 11 bots I really enjoyed this. Because honestly when the online community goes away in like 2 years there will still be replay value just like all my 20 other fps games. And just another note adding squads mode to local play was awesome too. For all of you who don't like the graphics. Don't play games for graphics watch movies instead games are about having fun. The graphics as always surpass games before it and stand up to the games that are coming out now They even made a PS4 version with better graphics so get over it. COD ghost gets a 9 for me would have given it a 10 if you could have the option too level up earn xp and unlock guns and equipment in local play too because we all wont have internet forever. Expand
  17. Nov 6, 2013
    Good solid game to be honest, more of the same from the series...new maps, guns, etc. All new and fun to play with. Multiplayer seems, so far, as good as ever. Which is why we buy the game!?

Dont get what all the hate is about to be honest. The only thing, if being really picky, could the graphics be a bit better?
  18. Nov 5, 2013
    One of the best games and the best shooter game this generation. Very action packed, great visuals on ultra, especially in 3D, interesting campaign (much better then BF4), the dog is real deal and very fun to watch, many memorable moments and great shooter mechanics. What else to say? Masterpiece. I highly recommend this game to anyone.
  19. Nov 6, 2013
    Thoroughly enjoyed the few hours spent on campaign. The story is building nicely and the usual blockbuster movie style scenes are entertaining as ever!
    Multiplayer has already got me frustratingly hooked! NEED TO UNLOCK A BETTER WEAPON! :)
    Extinction is a genius extra mode too so much fun with your mates! Haven't got to Squads mode yet though. What great value for money! Hundreds of
    Extinction is a genius extra mode too so much fun with your mates!
    Haven't got to Squads mode yet though.
    What great value for money! Hundreds of hours of gaming for £40!
    I would actually rat this game an 8 or 9, but I've given it a 10 to try and balance those ridiculous haters scores of 0 seriously people, there are some games out there that deserve a 0 but COD Ghosts is definitely not one of them!!!
  20. Nov 6, 2013
    This is actually a good game. I don't understand why its getting such bad reviews on here, most likely people who haven't even got the game. The campaign isn't as good as the other games for sure, but it still has the essence of the other COD games. The multiplayer mode is basically the same as the other games, and squads and extinction are a fresh take on the game, and in my opinion,This is actually a good game. I don't understand why its getting such bad reviews on here, most likely people who haven't even got the game. The campaign isn't as good as the other games for sure, but it still has the essence of the other COD games. The multiplayer mode is basically the same as the other games, and squads and extinction are a fresh take on the game, and in my opinion, extinction is better than zombies. Expand
  21. Nov 6, 2013
    All of you Battlefield or people who havn't played this game have no grounds on which to reveiw this title. I love BOTH games and you KIDS need to grow a pair. Cry me a river, cut down a tree, build a bridge and get over it.
  22. Nov 6, 2013
    Me ha gustado mucho el juego en general, los cambios de mapa, los nuevos modo de juego... el modo alien tambien esta muy divertido y para mi no deberia estar tan ''mal visto'' ya que ql juego esta muy bien...
  23. Nov 6, 2013
    I am having the most fun on a COD game since MW2 came out. No idea why BF fanboys feel the need to go out of their way to bash on another franchise. I will be getting BF4 on ps4 and no doubt will have a great time on that game as well. I did not enjoy either of the black ops titles near as much as MW and now ghosts. Extinction is more fun than zombies imo, although i'm sure some may refuteI am having the most fun on a COD game since MW2 came out. No idea why BF fanboys feel the need to go out of their way to bash on another franchise. I will be getting BF4 on ps4 and no doubt will have a great time on that game as well. I did not enjoy either of the black ops titles near as much as MW and now ghosts. Extinction is more fun than zombies imo, although i'm sure some may refute that. I like being able to choose tank, medic, engineer. Cranked is very stressful and fun as well. I also really enjoy the maps. Sniping is once again fun. I hated how assault rifles and lmg's could hit people from across the map making me feel like sniping was less than ideal. While you CAN hit people from a distance with assault rifles, it is much more difficult than using a sniper/marksmanship rifle. Unless your like me and freak out smashing all the buttons at once until you hear your controller creaking under the pressure, i would say 8/10 times you will take out another player at range using sniper/marksmanship rifle Expand
  24. Oct 15, 2014
    This cod game bring a new playstyle to the table and is a big change from the old "look forward and shoot" that comes out of all the other cod games in this one you must watch your area, and with the new patches, knifes are no longer overpowered, the guns that dominated the maps are balanced ghosts is not my favourite cod game but it is the players within the game that make is so angering.This cod game bring a new playstyle to the table and is a big change from the old "look forward and shoot" that comes out of all the other cod games in this one you must watch your area, and with the new patches, knifes are no longer overpowered, the guns that dominated the maps are balanced ghosts is not my favourite cod game but it is the players within the game that make is so angering. they camp with the hybrid thermal scope on LMGs but you still have a chance to kill them, this game tests all you your FPS skills
    i do not recommend this game for noobs
  25. Oct 22, 2014
    I couldn't believe that 722 people gave this game a bad review. Probably only because it's different. Which is strange because most people claim it's just a copy of past Call of Duty games. (If it is a copy cat, you can't really say you loved MW2 and hate ghosts) Yes, it is different. They were listening to fans so they changed their game. there are better graphics, bigger maps, a higherI couldn't believe that 722 people gave this game a bad review. Probably only because it's different. Which is strange because most people claim it's just a copy of past Call of Duty games. (If it is a copy cat, you can't really say you loved MW2 and hate ghosts) Yes, it is different. They were listening to fans so they changed their game. there are better graphics, bigger maps, a higher resolution on next-gen and new game modes. People were begging for bigger maps. Now everyone realizes that that wasn't what they wanted. The maps are too big, that's one of the worst things. I really wish they wouldn't have made them that much bigger, but that is nothing that deserves 722 negative reviews. My friends agree that ghosts is a great game, and that Call of Duty is still moving forward. I'm willing to bet that at least 500 of the bad reviews on here will buy advanced warfare. If you're a Call of Duty fan, I highly recommend this game. But if you're just a MW2 fan then you should get off the internet. Almost every review I read called ghosts out on being the same as every other CoD. One user, "Gamingrules37" rated this game a 4/10 saying it was "the same game since MW3" First of all this isn't true and second, there was only one game between MW3 and Ghosts and God knows it's nothing like black ops 2. these negative reviews are ridiculous. Review ghosts, not the past CoDs, and stop saying it's a copy of the same game. That is why you buy CoD every year. It IS the same game, but it always has new maps and new weapons and new ways to die. You have to adjust, and if you can't then maybe you should stop playing CoD. Expand
  26. Dec 4, 2014
    I hated this game at first, stopped playing it. Then got back into it for a while to see if it still had any redeemable properties. Then I stopped again, not finding anything. Now that I decided to put this game back into my PS3, I can't stop playing it, although there are still some flaws, sliding past people to score a goal is still the best feature.
  27. Jan 31, 2015
    This is by far the best Call of Duty yet including Advanced Warfare. Ghosts is guilty of one thing - exposing the true skill level of the participants. It's possible for great players to post 4.0 KDR's over a year's worth of play. This is virtually impossible with AW because it's so bad. Ghosts provides true Ghost mode for campers and stealth players - this is something runners andThis is by far the best Call of Duty yet including Advanced Warfare. Ghosts is guilty of one thing - exposing the true skill level of the participants. It's possible for great players to post 4.0 KDR's over a year's worth of play. This is virtually impossible with AW because it's so bad. Ghosts provides true Ghost mode for campers and stealth players - this is something runners and gunners absolutely despised (they hate it with a passion). However, most elite players recognize stealth and cunning as a standard part of the game. May people are abandoning AW and heading back to Ghosts because it's a poorly conceived and implemented game on many levels such as glitches, hackability, poor sound quality, virtually no cover for camping, poor weapon design, terrible spawn points for spawn killing galore, etc. I'll stop there. This is about Ghosts. There are not enough superlatives to say how great this game is for elite players. It's fantastic! If you are great experienced COD player, you will love this game. If you a noob, you will probably hate it. If you are a runner and gunner, you might hate it. If you are a camper, a sniper, or a stealth player - this can be a great game for you! Expand
  28. Dec 18, 2013

1. Nov 18, 2013
    COD players, myself included, will still play Ghosts for the sake of having 20 or so new maps to play on over the course of the year, but in a franchise that’s the same year after year with slight changes, it’s reasonable to expect things to materially improve, not to take even a small step backwards.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    After loving the campaign in Black Ops 2, the single player in Ghosts feels like a step back for the series. The campaign felt tiresome, familiar, predictable and linear. The multiplayer on the other hand, saves the day as the tweaks to the gameplay and the new games modes make this the best multiplayer COD experience to date.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    It's a generally by-the-numbers excursion through big-budget wartime set pieces that, due to an unavoidable air of familiarity, wares out its welcome much quicker than it should.