- Summary: This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a fresh dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive. 10 years after a devastating mass event, the nation's borders and the balance of global power have been permanently redrawn. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power. In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier. Choose the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and you can even create a female soldier for the first time. With over 20,000 possible combinations, you can create the soldier you've always wanted. And each soldier you create will also have his or her own load outs.… Expand
Nov 5, 2013There is still a ton of depth for vets, with a new expanded perk system that lets you mix and match perks from all categories, tons of new game modes such as the fast-paced Cranked and Blitz, and the ability to build a near invincible squad and watch it climb the leaderboards without you even playing.
Nov 14, 2013After loving the campaign in Black Ops 2, the single player in Ghosts feels like a step back for the series. The campaign felt tiresome, familiar, predictable and linear. The multiplayer on the other hand, saves the day as the tweaks to the gameplay and the new games modes make this the best multiplayer COD experience to date.
Nov 6, 2013Ghosts will disappoint those only in it for the singleplayer, although – Extinction aside – the multiplayer feels like just more of the same. Those who play online will still get their money’s worth, but a proper evolution of the series’ mechanics is now desperately needed.
Nov 18, 2013COD players, myself included, will still play Ghosts for the sake of having 20 or so new maps to play on over the course of the year, but in a franchise that’s the same year after year with slight changes, it’s reasonable to expect things to materially improve, not to take even a small step backwards.
Dec 10, 2013Call of Duty:Ghosts is awesome more than any other Cod games for the simple reason that it is IMPROVED.
Lagging is reduced so that is a big advantage for me, sniping is really improved, firing is improved, kill streaks, perks, equipments and attactments are added and the guns are awesome especially the USR, SC-2010, Honey Badger, VRX-160 and the Vector CRB.
And the last thing is that it is very hard to level up, in an hour I levelled u only 2/3 levels, meanwhile on Mw3 in an hour straight playing I level up to level 30.
I dont' see why many people hate it… Expand
Nov 5, 2013My review is currently based on only playing the online portion of the game. I will update after playing the single player campaign, which in my opinion, has to be better than Blops 2 which I never even finished.
I played Squads and Multiplayer for a few hours this morning after the midnight release and really enjoyed my experience. Create a soldier and loadout screens are pretty deep customization of your character. The quasi pick 10 system carryover from Blops2 and strike packages from MW3 are both welcome additions to the game
I was able to jump right in and get some kills and score streaks, which was a change for me from Blops 2 and MW3 where I was barely able to crack a 1.00 K/D and .75 for MW3 respectively. Additionally I like the maps this time around, they are bigger and not shoebox size like before. There are more open spaces for people who prefer to NOT run and gun everywhere with an SMG.
Lastly I have played the Battlefield games and have always preferred CoD. Similar formula as before with some tweaks and changes I feel are for the better.… Expand
Nov 7, 2013What I Found which DISAPPOINTED me GREATLY: - Very boring maps - Map sizes are WAY to big for a mere 6v6 - ONLY 6v6 no more 9v9 - CRAP graphics
- BORING killstreaks SOME ARE TOTALLY USELESS for example HELO sniper STAY AWAY GUYS!!)
- boring weapons
- Fun new game modes, Crank most fun to play IMO
- Mounting over walls system
- Squad mode is fun
- Allows those who don't feel like playing competitive to play squad mode for a more relaxed game
- Good AI system
- Customization was disappointing IMO, needed more faces imo
- CAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP GALOOORE you will BARELY find an actual good player who runs around the map
- Laggy Just for me i think. .
- The new lean system seem useless to me, used it once every 10 games and slide system is also useless. Only found myself using it to race my teammate to capture a point at the start of domination and in blitz mode to enter the portal thiny
- Extinction was disappointing IMO
- GUYS BEFORE YOU BUY ATTACHMENTS OR STREAKS TRY IT IN PRIVATE MODE FIRST BECAUSE EARNING SQUAD POINTS TAKES AWHILE AND STARTS TO FEEL LIKE A GRIND … Expand
Nov 7, 2013Easily the worst in the series. The graphics are worst than Black Ops 2's and the campaign mode is bad in just about every single way. The mutiplayer is already hacked (really Infinity Ward? Maybe next time you should actually try making a new game like Treyarch instead of just rehashing half of the last Modern Warfare) and there's nothing new here. Even their pathetic attempt at competing with Battlefield's level changing mechanic is horribly implemented to the point where it almost never happened and when it did it was just a gas station exploding or a gate closing or something stupid. I'm still in disbelief about how bad this one is.… Expand
Feb 17, 2014The absolutely worst game i've tried. Modern Warfare 2 is the greatest game in the cod series, which I would have given about 9.5 in rating, but this? This game is nothing more than a cheap bad copy of the other games, the cod series should've just quit on MW3, after that, the game quality have just gone down, down and down.… Expand
- (81 views)