7.3

1. Jan 7, 2012
    I hate this game, it's the worst call of duty of all time the multiplayer sucks and so does the campaign. there are only 2 good things about this game. 1: support. 2: zombies. Just play the other cods and skip this one.
  2. UnhappyPerson
    Jan 10, 2009
    By far the most disappointing game I have ever purchased. Amazingly, this is the first COD game I have ever purchased. I was disappointed within the first 30 seconds. The entire game feels like no effort was put into it. The graphics don't impress, I don't really like the controls for sprinting (PS3), the guns and aiming are horrible, and it lacks excitement. I've tried to like it everytime I play it, but I can't. It's boring, offers nothing new to the shooter and WW2 genre, and comes during the time when many other excellent shooters are out. Stick to Resistance 2 instead. Collapse

1. Call of Duty: World At War needs better character development and more "oh my God" moments. However, it's still a terrific first-person shooter. The combat is tight, the presentation shines and the multiplayer, particularly Nazi Zombie mode and co-op campaign, will keep you blasting enemy soldiers for weeks.
  2. Treyarch did a remarkable job of breathing new life into the WWII shooter. They followed the conventions outlined by Infinity Ward to a tee and, as a result, created a shooter that is every bit as good as last year's entry. Of course, there isn't a whole lot of innovation this time around, but the increased Multiplayer options, new settings, and great enemy A.I. should more than satisfy all but the most jaded Infinity Ward fanboys.
  3. Call of Duty: World at War is a solid entry to the franchise, offering some pretty intense gameplay and nice new online features. However, the return to WWII means that it feels like a game you’ve played before.