• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: May 10, 2007
7.2

1. Dec 17, 2013
    Great fun game to play with friends in short bursts. Although is seems to be too chaotic for some of my friends, I did not have that problem and like it a lot. Biggest downside is the price (I believe it was 15$ in the beginning), the lack off levels (only 4 off them) and you won't be playing this for months and months. It's a game that very fun to play for weeks/months (depending on how much you play it) and when I got tired off it I never picking it up again. So for less then $5 I recommend it greatly. Expand

Aside from the limited number of maps, we have absolutely no complaints about the game's multiplayer. It practically defines "action-packed" and will force even silent gamers to start talking trash and scream at their TV.
  2. Calling All Cars! is a frantic good time that's cut short by a serious lack of content.
  3. The online four-player is badass, with support for USB headsets and a split-screen option to enable two players to go online using the same PS3. But Calling All Cars! really shines as a party game, and if you can get four friends in the same room all screaming and cursing each other out, then that's worth the price of the download right there.