• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
5.0

1. Nov 20, 2011
    I think this is a very good party game. If you play this with a group of friends you will really enjoy it alot. You will enjoy it even more if you are drinking... Even playing solo the game is alot of fun and the mini-games are creative and fun. The PlayStation move works well with the game, I had no lag issues or inaccurate movements.
  2. Nov 20, 2011

1. Jan 13, 2012
    It's colorful mini-games and fascinating visuals will surely satisfy youngsters, but if you're not among them you should consider looking elsewhere.
  2. Jan 9, 2012
    Inoffensive, shallow, sometimes fun but nothing that will engage over a long period of time. [Issue#213, p.92]
  3. Jan 3, 2012
    This carny simulator's as simple as can be-but it's surprisingly fun and definitely helps bolster the Move's casual appeal.