7.1

1. Jun 23, 2011
    Its a really great game. Some people think that games based on movies are horrible- but it isn't true. I played in Toy Story 3 and it was great too. My brother loves that game. (10.0)
  2. Jul 9, 2011
    Frankly, I'm sorry I can not rave play the game because he is not suitable for teenagers or men! They belong to the children!! Thank you.

by adil khojah
    from saudi arabia - jeddah city
    10-07-2011 sunday
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    Best thing about it: you can play everything with 4 players on the couch with friends.
    However, the driving is pretty boring as I don't feel any weight or speed to the cars and there is seems to be no interaction between cars. I just drove slowly past everyone with Mater in every race and that was that. Nothing more to it. No competition at all. Yes, I realise this is a childrens game but aren't the children supposed to be playing this game with each other?
  4. Nov 8, 2011
    When Pixar wanted a quality game for Cars 2, they got a quality game (for the most part) It has a lot of cars playable and it has good graphics. I think there is a lack of content in the game, however.

1. Dec 12, 2011
    A surprisingly good racing game, and not just because it's a licensed title, that also happens to have fantastic 3D effects for those who have a 3D TV.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Driving in Cars 2 feels fantastic, and the somewhat original mechanics offer an experience you'll not find elsewhere. It's definitely more engaging in multiplayer however, and I'd recommend you play it with at least one other person.
  3. Sep 8, 2011
    Sluggish but sweet. The perfect choice for some parent/child split screen bonding. [Oct 2011, p.85]