7.6

1. Aug 11, 2014
    I'd give this a 4 but you all know how metacritic works graphics are in simplicity : cheap gameplay is steryotypical and nothing all that knew story is non existent honestly and the audio is good but that won't make a game for me at least I did not like this one bit
  2. Nov 8, 2014
    At first the rhyming thing was quite cool, but after a while it got very annoying. I was also disappointed at the lack of voice acting, although the battle system was pretty fun. The firefly you used to heal was unnecessary.... and also, very annoying. Feel it was a waste of money. Low marks from me :(

1. May 14, 2014
    I wholeheartedly recommend.So spend!
  2. May 5, 2014
    Child of Light is not your ordinary game, although many aspects of it feel familiar. It moves you, with its graphic splendor that clearly took a lot of hard work. Child of Light is pretty straight forward, nothing is complicated or difficult to understand. But this does not mean that you forget about this game with a blink of an eye. Before my inner eye I can still see Aurora's red hair dance in the wind and my ears still hear the music that make the surroundings feel even more vivid.
  3. Apr 29, 2014
    It might not quite be the new classic some might have hoped for, but it's a very entertaining and intimate proof that Ubisoft isn't all about throwing hundreds of people onto any given problem. They actually know very well how and when to pick just the right guys and gals for a job.