Clash of the Titans PlayStation 3

1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 17 Ratings

1. Aug 29, 2010
    Worse than the film, what a car-crash excuse for a game. I would give it a 1 but the price i've just payed for it angers me to the point I must give it a zero.
  2. Nov 11, 2010
    Biting down on a cyanide tablet is a less painful way to die than this.... This game is probably why Billy Bob Thornton is such an angry manchild......
  3. May 9, 2011
    Really enjoyable game. Wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised with what I received considering I never paid much. Very good value for money, so good I think it warrants a perfect score.
  4. Jul 22, 2016
    **** these game **** it just **** it it a ****up movie with ****up game this series is a complet **** up dont buy its broken that ****ing long loading screen the borring combat the ai evereting is bad in these ****ing game i haited i play it 5 hours and non of it great this is one of the worst games ever an epic fail an epic failure don't buy this **** i hate those kind of games if u**** these game **** it just **** it it a ****up movie with ****up game this series is a complet **** up dont buy its broken that ****ing long loading screen the borring combat the ai evereting is bad in these ****ing game i haited i play it 5 hours and non of it great this is one of the worst games ever an epic fail an epic failure don't buy this **** i hate those kind of games if u want a great movie license game try out arkham asylum its very good game do not try this **** Expand

1. Anyone with half-an-ounce of skill will be able to plow through the opposition with ease, and the game is packed with useless filler as it is. Clash of the Titans isn't broken, nor completely incompetent, but it sure is boring.
  2. The wild inconsistencies in the game will frustrate and confuse you. Every boss fight is a waste of time and will try your patience. In short, this game has 2 hours of content stretched over 12 hours of gameplay.
  3. Depending on your expectations, Clash is likely going to disappoint, and even with all its heart and extra features, the core mechanics are slightly dated, which brings the action down a notch.